Hatch change needs implemented ASAP

Very bummed out this was't included in the PTB.

I mean why not?

Honestly? If the killer shuts the hatch, it should be "see ya" mentality...

They are not entitled to survive. I was even okay with when the hatch shuts the gates power up... why can't the hatch get changed?

Comments

  • Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

  • @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

  • so @Dwight_Confusion keep slugging to get your 4k so you feel better about yourself.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

    One survivor. Presumably, because of the hatch, games average out at 2 escapes and 2 kills.

    The point of the hatch is to give a chance for survival after a hopeless game. That in mind, it makes sense for it to be survivor sided. After all, having everyone else dead is hopelessly killer sided.

    Not that the standoff is any fun.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    so @Dwight_Confusion keep slugging to get your 4k so you feel better about yourself.

    lol

    The last survivor isn't entitled to get the hatch.

    They all think they can, but I usually slug and get the 4th just for that. If I knew I had a fair shot at a survivor and had the chance to close the hatch I wouldn't do this.

    Hitting a healthy survivor with the hatch open is pointless. ;)

    Try again kiddo.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

    One survivor. Presumably, because of the hatch, games average out at 2 escapes and 2 kills.

    The point of the hatch is to give a chance for survival after a hopeless game. That in mind, it makes sense for it to be survivor sided. After all, having everyone else dead is hopelessly killer sided.

    Not that the standoff is any fun.

    It has been survivor sided for 2 years.

    Just because your team got 2/5 gens done doesn't mean you should be allowed to escape.

    In some trials in a game called "Survive by Daylight"... no wait... I mean "Dead by Daylight"... you die.

    Rethink your logic.

  • If we are going to talk about entitled. Are you entitled to act like an ass in the twitch chat and not get a perma ban? TOO SOON?

  • @fcc2014 said:

    If we are going to talk about entitled. Are you entitled to act like an ass in the twitch chat and not get a perma ban? TOO SOON?

    Oh save it...

    Cute that you tried to dig something up on me. I made a silly comment an got banned. I apologized for it. Things happen.

    Much worse has happened for much less. So save it.

    Re-insert .50 and try again.

  • I didn't dig anything up. I was in the twitch chat during the dev stream. I'm sure @Patricia didn't appreciate it. I know the mods didn't but hey i guess you are owning it.

  • fcc2014 said:

    I didn't dig anything up. I was in the twitch chat during the dev stream. I'm sure @Patricia didn't appreciate it. I know the mods didn't but hey i guess you are owning it.

    What did @Dwight_Confusion say? XD
  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

    One survivor. Presumably, because of the hatch, games average out at 2 escapes and 2 kills.

    The point of the hatch is to give a chance for survival after a hopeless game. That in mind, it makes sense for it to be survivor sided. After all, having everyone else dead is hopelessly killer sided.

    Not that the standoff is any fun.

    It has been survivor sided for 2 years.

    Just because your team got 2/5 gens done doesn't mean you should be allowed to escape.

    In some trials in a game called "Survive by Daylight"... no wait... I mean "Dead by Daylight"... you die.

    Rethink your logic.

    Then they'll implement other changes to hit the balanced 2-2 ratio, and I'm sure you won't like any of them regardless.

    Uh huh. There's a reason why they're called SURVIVORS and not VICTIMS.

  • @Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I didn't dig anything up. I was in the twitch chat during the dev stream. I'm sure @Patricia didn't appreciate it. I know the mods didn't but hey i guess you are owning it.

    What did @Dwight_Confusion say? XD

    Another entitled millennial.

    You did dig it up, as I go by a different name there as I do here. Anyways...

    I apologized for what was taken wrongly from me, and that's all I can do.

    So keep trying your best to twist it.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

    One survivor. Presumably, because of the hatch, games average out at 2 escapes and 2 kills.

    The point of the hatch is to give a chance for survival after a hopeless game. That in mind, it makes sense for it to be survivor sided. After all, having everyone else dead is hopelessly killer sided.

    Not that the standoff is any fun.

    It has been survivor sided for 2 years.

    Just because your team got 2/5 gens done doesn't mean you should be allowed to escape.

    In some trials in a game called "Survive by Daylight"... no wait... I mean "Dead by Daylight"... you die.

    Rethink your logic.

    The whole game will stay survivor sided for the rest of its live.
    You gotta accept that, any logic of the world wont help ya because devs dont try to actually balance the game =(

  • @Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

    I didn't dig anything up. I was in the twitch chat during the dev stream. I'm sure @Patricia didn't appreciate it. I know the mods didn't but hey i guess you are owning it.

    What did @Dwight_Confusion say? XD

    Another entitled millennial.

    You did dig it up, as I go by a different name there as I do here. Anyways...

    I apologized for what was taken wrongly from me, and that's all I can do.

    So keep trying your best to twist it.

    I'm sure i'm quite older than you
  • @fcc2014 said:

    so @Dwight_Confusion keep slugging to get your 4k so you feel better about yourself.

    Seriously? You say that while a survivor is camping the hatch? You're definitely a survivor main xD

  • @Vietfox said:
    I'm sure i'm quite older than you

    He'll blame the weather on millennials if you let him.

  • Damn kids get off my lawn!
  • Master said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:

    @Dwight_Confusion said:

    @Visionmaker said:
    Probably because it tilted the game's survival numbers too far into the killer's favor.

    It is a hatch. The problem is standoffs, and the way it is now.. tilts the game very much in the survivor's favor.

    Getting a hatch game is almost a guaranteed escape by a survivor.

    So your team got 2/5 gens done and you want a free escape? What is this?

    It is very survivor sided. It needs changed. Badly. Currently I do my VERY best to slug anyways... so enjoy that.

    Too many times, I hook the 3rd person and the other person just hides out at the hatch and gets away.

    One survivor. Presumably, because of the hatch, games average out at 2 escapes and 2 kills.

    The point of the hatch is to give a chance for survival after a hopeless game. That in mind, it makes sense for it to be survivor sided. After all, having everyone else dead is hopelessly killer sided.

    Not that the standoff is any fun.

    It has been survivor sided for 2 years.

    Just because your team got 2/5 gens done doesn't mean you should be allowed to escape.

    In some trials in a game called "Survive by Daylight"... no wait... I mean "Dead by Daylight"... you die.

    Rethink your logic.

    The whole game will stay survivor sided for the rest of its live.
    You gotta accept that, any logic of the world wont help ya because devs dont try to actually balance the game =(

    That is why the play with dev stream was eye opening. They are geared toward making the game fun not competitive. Fun more money....competitive smaller player base less money is the translation i got.