New map is hot garbage

I gave it yesterday all day chances, and today I thought "well lets give it a few more chances"

results: HOT GARBAGE

the gameplay on this map is terrible. This is probably the 1st time I wanted an "exlude map" offering/feature so bad because this would have been always used by myself.

Comments

  • I feel very unmotivated playing now the killer new abilities are way to oP and the new map it’s worse than hot garbage

  • The new map is basically a big middle finger to killers.

  • Map is awful and unbalanced

  • @Khar said:

    The new map is basically a big middle finger to killers.

    it is a middle finger to anybody!

    It represents fully how a map SHOULD NOT BE!

    • Long corridors with nothing around
    • very unsafe areas
    • godly safe areas
    • too much trash around
    • really hard to find access to the upstairs
    • really hard to find gens

    I thought that Hawking was the worse that they could do, but, oh boy, this map destroys hawkins in how garbage it is.

    It needs to be disabled and reworked before being put back into the game.

    And please stop with internal maps, they don't work in dbd

    @Peanits

  • If there's no update soon, I'll lose all hope in this game. I get the map several times in a row. They're really trying to shove this pos down our throats.

  • @CLippyTHeRUnt said:

    I feel very unmotivated playing now the killer new abilities are way to oP and the new map it’s worse than hot garbage

    The new killer is really not OP lmao. The map is trash but the killer is mid-tier at most.

  • I’ve been playing for about 1-2 games before closing it due to the laundry list of issues lately

    its insane this game is in this state

  • @CLippyTHeRUnt said:

    I feel very unmotivated playing now the killer new abilities are way to oP and the new map it’s worse than hot garbage

    Map is bad. Killer isn't even remotely OP.

  • @cenoflame said:

    If there's no update soon, I'll lose all hope in this game. I get the map several times in a row. They're really trying to shove this pos down our throats.

    i think they said at some point that when a map is released it will have a slightly higher chance of being selected so for the first week or two expect to get this map a lot

  • @Akhaten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1362660#Comment_1362660

    i think they said at some point that when a map is released it will have a slightly higher chance of being selected so for the first week or two expect to get this map a lot

    yeah thats true and it sucks

  • What really gets me is they just reworked a bunch of maps. I thought, "wow they actually do understand how this stuff works" Then BAM!! They hit us with midwich and leave us all guessing as to what in the hell they were thinking.