Remember that 'impossible' Dwight challenge?

Now you have to do it again AND escape- have fun people!

There is a bit of luck involved, as the map and Killer makes it easier/harder, but generally run a stealthy build and you should be good. Perks like Spine Chill, Urban Evasion, Quick and Quiet, and Head On work best. If you want to maximize your value for being in the TR for so much time, try Stake Out and Diversion. And yes, some people don't have a lot of perks on Dwight, making this even harder, but guess what? That wasn't an issue for Kate, Claudette, Jane, or David in their Rift Challenges. Even if it's a tough challenge, its in Level 4 (and last one in Level 3), its supposed to be hard.

If you got any other tips or tricks to make people's lives easier for this challenge, post them down below! Lets help the baby Dweets survive :)

Comments

  • the dwight hide within range of killer for 2 hours is the only one I didnt do on the last branch

  • The fact it's half the time this time around makes it better automatically. Send in a map offering to The Game and you should get it just inherently if you're working a gen while someone's running the killer above/below you.

  • @LordRegal said:

    The fact it's half the time this time around makes it better automatically. Send in a map offering to The Game and you should get it just inherently if you're working a gen while someone's running the killer above/below you.

    It's only 30s now? I thought it was still 60s like in Level 3- that makes it much easier! :D

  • Omg your kidding me this was horrible the first time and oh the amount of dweets I had following me around like little ducklings was super funny and adorable.

    Please give dweet some love this challenge is not easy the first time .

    🐷💖

  • @LordRegal said:

    The fact it's half the time this time around makes it better automatically. Send in a map offering to The Game and you should get it just inherently if you're working a gen while someone's running the killer above/below you.

    Wonder if they realized how much people hated the first one and scaled it back.

  • Help the Dweets. Our lives matter ☺

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359974#Comment_1359974

    Wonder if they realized how much people hated the first one and scaled it back.

    more likely that some of the fog whisperer streamers were shown live trying so hard to get it done that it looked bad probably, when the main game sellers are having trouble completing a task, its time to scale it back is my guess

  • i honestly got that archive on my first match (the initial one) by just running fixated and walking behind the killer constantly, following them during pickups. this one looks much easier at 30s.

  • I couldn’t do this one till I went to Hawkins. Spent a lot of time on the other side of the wall as teammates were being hooked!

  • It is nice that they lowered it to 30 seconds. I got it in Level 3 already (because I got the 60 seconds and escaped) in my 8th match or so as Dwight.

    But I appreciate that it is easier.

  • I guess if i see 2 more dwight as killer, i'm gonna let them get the challenge

  • Just wait until you are in a lobby with another Dwight(s) and go meme around. It usually melts the killer's heart. ❤

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    i honestly got that archive on my first match (the initial one) by just running fixated and walking behind the killer constantly, following them during pickups. this one looks much easier at 30s.

    Same thing I did. If you get lucky they might even camp the hook lol. I thought it was pretty easy compared to some of the other ones.

  • I just followed the killer around while he was chasing someone else :/