Best Spirit build right here
This is just a preliminary build, something I think would really compliment her power.
Perks: Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound, Predator, Save the Best for Last.
How to use:
Spirit Walk over to a generator, get one hit. Chase that Survivor. If you can get a second hit quickly, good. If not, Spirit Walk again once it recharges, and stop where Sloppy Butcher says they are. Hit them again. It's like the Nurse, but different.
Comments
well they force us to Play with perks like Bloodhound and so...thats #########
This is just my suggested build based on a short examination of her power. Do you have a different suggestion?
Nice build, but remember that seeing blood without addon is most likely a bug and it will be patched soon, so sloppy butcher and bloodhound are pointless without addon.
I think Predator might be top tier on her
What makes you say that?
The power description says, that you can see only scratchmarks, and I believe, that she has a high rarity addon to see blood.
There is ultra-rare addon "father's glasses": Survivor blood trails are visible while using Yamaoka's Haunting.
Well, that sucks.
I focus on perks over add-ons. I don't even know all her add-ons because I didn't have anyone to play KYF with.
What about stridor? You don't see them, but you can hear them
If the blood thing is a bug, and it sure seems that way, then Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher should be replaced with Stridor+something else I haven't thought about yet.
M&A?
The spirit power has many problems, you don't not see the blood or the survivors, the recharge time to use its power is very slow.
I think it's a bigger issue that you can't use her power unless the charge is maxed out, but yes, it does seem to charge too slowly relative to her movement speed.
Not unless it affects the audio cue when she's near.
Maybe shadowborn to see better scratch mark's?
Predator takes care of that. I think I got it: Bitter Murmur.
Oh, perfect
Lithe combined with Dance with Me (which I'm currently already using) will give this killer trouble.
I feel like Rancor would be better than Murmur.
It'll go well with StbfL since you'll be ignoring the obsession till the end anyway. Then you just instadown and mori at the end.
You make a good point as well, but I'm mostly thinking about perks that synergize with her power, allowing you to end the game quickly and efficiently. Another build I also thought about is STBFL+Rancor+Fire Up+Bitter Murmur, but it'd fit another Killer better - probably the new Wraith.
Hearing them? Stridor isn't gonna help with that, due to her asthma attack she gets while in phase mode
I like the new killer, if the blood being able to be seen is a bug then that sucks. I kinda like it that way
but that's just me