Tell me im imagining this on Clown.
Why does it feel like there is now a long slow pause after a reload? I don't remember that being there before. It stood out to me because I was using his fast reload add on.
So that INSANELY minor buff he got that should've ALWAYS been there also got a counter added in too? Are you kidding me....
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You're not imagining it. Someone else complained about it too so it's definitely not your imagination.
My guess is in the process of fixing a "VHS PORN (An All Time Classic) + Smelly Inner Soles = Super Speed when reloading" bug on the PTB, (Which was in the patch notes for this update) they accidentally caused this.
Hmm very strange buff.Absolutely not help me.
This is an absolute joke....all for an ability that isn't even lethal. So he basically didn't get this minor buff at all. its totally cancelled out by how huge the end of the reload slow down is. Its like 2-3 times as bad as his old throw slowdown was.
I'm not sure the actual action of reloading is slower. I will test that now. I was using his fast reload add on and noticed once the reload was finished I was massively slowed down for a little bit. I can't imagine how bad using no reload add ons will be now.....It felt so awkward to be using the quickest option to reload and then AFTER ive reloaded I get a huge slow down. Gee thanks....
How goofy is that? The slow down comes AFTER the bar is finished loading.
bug? thats weird.
It better be a bug but I have a hard time believing they wouldn't notice this. Did they not do a SINGLE test reloading with him?
Makes me wonder what is the secret shadow nerf Myers got? HIS little change seems more significant than the Clowns so gee lets find that nerf too.
I dont think ive ever used his reload addon. Always felt like a waste.
Try submitting a bug report 🤷♂️
Dude ######### is going on? His reload didn't feel different but he has that huge ass slow down at the end of it. Really hurts him.
Did another change get made that impacts survivor stagger? I just had 2 people vault out of the large machine thing. I didn't follow them but intended to meet them after and down them due to stagger. Each time I was like damn they got balanced landing because t hey sped off totally fine. Until one of them deadharded me after the fact and I was like wWTF is this!? End game screen NONE of them have Balanced Landing....
Can a mod confirm this is a bug and not a shadow nerf.
@DudeDelicious I've brought it to the attention of the team, I do not know at this stage if it's intended or a bug - as soon as I know I can update.
I very much appreciate that. Any word? Sorry if I am asking too soon I have no idea how long it would usually take to get info on this.
Do you know if it's a bug or not?
I'm assuming It's a bug. I've heard that pig also has this with her ambush as of this patch. It would also be absolutely absurd to give him a compensation nerf for something like this.
I managed to contact a developer on discord and they confirmed it's not intentional and they know about it:
Imagine if there was a patch that somehow made survivors slower. So that is THREE killers now? I heard Billy also has a weird new slowdown bug.
Clown is horrible but its fun to get victories as him. I was so looking forward to playing him without that ridiculous bottle slow thing. Now hes in even worse shape....I hope this gets a hotix and isn't one of those issues that takes forever to patch.
I don't think he's worse off than before but that's just me. Would be better if this didn't exist but it's not gonna stop me from playing him. Still winning consistently and he overall feels better.
I still hope we get a hotfix though but, knowing how much bhvr looks into clown stuff maybe we'll be waiting till mid chapter.
Maybe we'll get lucky and the fix will be in the customary one week killer nerf patch!
Billy is turning on a dime at light speed. He's broken as ######### as far as speed goes.
Thank you so much for info
So was this fixed in the last patch? I don't see the Clown mentioned....
According to Peanits in a different thread, this was fixed in yesterday's hotfix/
Yes, it is fixed
Thank you both. Will play him now.