Why LGBT is so important?

What do you think guys, why LGBT is so important for the devs, because of the equality what it represents or because of the profit? If it would not be a trend right now, the devs would make stand for it?

Comments

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441363#Comment_1441363

    You don't see the torture because you choose not to. Look up how many torture camps still exist. I won't discuss USA politics because it's not my country, but I will say I've yet to see a single conservative in the USA try to appeal to Democrats.

    I'm describing how the Overton window works but since your not American I won't go into detail why I said it

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441373#Comment_1441373

    I'm describing how the Overton window works but since your not American I won't go into detail why I said it

    Overton window is not a thing exclusive to the USA and also has nothing to do with what you said, especially since the "left" in the USA has not moved more left, unlike the "right" in the USA, which has indeed moved more right.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441390#Comment_1441390

    And I'm tired of people thinking the USA and its government are the only thing in existence, like there are zero other western countries (or even countries on Earth).

    You only damage your case. The US is often behind the rest of the Western World in accepting progressive ideas. So again, where is this systemic western discrimination you and others talk about?

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441394#Comment_1441394

    You only damage your case. The US is often behind the rest of the Western World in accepting progressive ideas. So again, where is this systemic western discrimination you and others talk about?

    It's in many countries, primarily in small towns that can keep things quiet. Look up the torture camps, they're active in many countries (even my own, much to my surprise, though that's gonna end soon) around the world and sanctioned by local communities.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441376#Comment_1441376

    I say bisexuals are unsure and choose in the end because if they choose to get married they either pick the same sex or opposite sex because polyamory is illegal outside of some small Midwestern communities

    Yes, some bisexuals pick someone they like and marry them, just like everyone who gets married by choice does. There is no indecision and no "sides" were chosen.

    I edited my post after I posted it and said the government should have gave tax exemption status to cohabiting couples instead of legalizing gay marriage

    No, it shouldn't have. Marriage equality is the goal.

    Your making it sound like the treatment of gay people in western countries is like how they treat gay people in the middle east and africa

    We're talking about western countries, so please stick to the topic.

    Why should gay marriage be the goal if it isn't the governments jurisdiction if the government just gave tax exemption status they would've been equal which should be the goal

    A side was chosen in actuality because of the sex of your partner you decided you loved that person more than a woman even though your attracted to both just be honest with yourself

    In order to judge how "equal" you are to something you need a comparison like how I compared the USA to the middle east from the sheer fact that the LGBT community even exists unlike in the middle east where you'll disappear or you have to keep it a secret

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441414#Comment_1441414

    It's in many countries, primarily in small towns that can keep things quiet. Look up the torture camps, they're active in many countries (even my own, much to my surprise, though that's gonna end soon) around the world and sanctioned by local communities.

    So every government needs to go to every town, and if that town has a center where people try conversion therapy the whole country's system needs to be condemned and broken down. Where does it end? Can I call Catholic schools torture camps if a kid doesn't want to go there but is sent by their parents to be forced to learn Catholic doctrine. If Italy allows Catholic schools can I call out Italy for it?

    In the Western World I refuse to believe there are sanctioned camps or even centers where children are tortured for being gay that politicians and the public turn a blind eye to. Even small communities can't escape the public gaze due to social media.

    Outside of the North America and Western Europe is a different story and you may very well be correct.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441385#Comment_1441385

    Why should gay marriage be the goal if it isn't the governments jurisdiction if the government just gave tax exemption status they would've been equal which should be the goal

    A side was chosen in actuality because of the sex of your partner you decided you loved that person more than a woman even though your attracted to both just be honest with yourself

    In order to judge how "equal" you are to something you need a comparison like how I compared the USA to the middle east from the sheer fact that the LGBT community even exists unlike in the middle east where you'll disappear or you have to keep it a secret

    Why should gay marriage be the goal if it isn't the governments jurisdiction if the government just gave tax exemption status they would've been equal which should be the goal

    It is the government's jurisdiction, though. Always has been, it's just that, before, the church was also the governing body. There's also a lot more to marriage than just tax exemption. Look up the legislation.

    A side was chosen in actuality because of the sex of your partner you decided you loved that person more than a woman even though your attracted to both just be honest with yourself

    I am being honest with myself, but I suppose it's easier to pretend I'm lying than to admit you might be wrong.

    In order to judge how "equal" you are to something you need a comparison like how I compared the USA to the middle east from the sheer fact that the LGBT community even exists unlike in the middle east where you'll disappear or you have to keep it a secret

    The comparison is between LGBT and non-LGBT.

    Also, pro-tip: If you have to compare your country to the worst case-scenario to make your country look good, your country's horrible.

    @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441419#Comment_1441419

    So every government needs to go to every town, and if that town has a center where people try conversion therapy the whole country's system needs to be condemned and broken down. Where does it end? Can I call Catholic schools torture camps if a kid doesn't want to go there but is sent by their parents to be forced to learn Catholic doctrine. If Italy allows Catholic schools can I call out Italy for it?

    In the Western World I refuse to believe there are sanctioned camps or even centers where children are tortured for being gay that politicians and the public turn a blind eye to. Even small communities can't escape the public gaze due to social media.

    Outside of the North America and Western Europe is a different story and you may very well be correct.

    In the Western World I refuse to believe there are sanctioned camps or even centers where children are tortured for being gay that politicians and the public turn a blind eye to. Even small communities can't escape the public gaze due to social media.

    So did I, until I saw it in my own country (in Western Europe). It got swept under the rug, that's all.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441397#Comment_1441397

    So you in the end chose to be homosexual even though you are attracted to both sexes thank you for proving my point with your own actions

    No, I'm still bisexual, the same way single people are not asexual. Do you understand the difference between "sexual attraction" and "relationship"?

    Marriage is mainly just a way to get tax exemption status now which it was before but now even more so also the devaluation of marriage hurts people in the long run because kids need a stable household to grow up to be successful gay families also do this through either adaption or surrogacy

    No, marriage is mainly a way to show people that you love them and make sure everything is taken care of, legally speaking, in the event one of you should die.

    There's no devaluation of marriage, unless your marriage's value is defined by how many people can't get married.

    Kids do indeed need a stable household, which is why LGBT couples shouldn't be excluded from marriage and adoption.

    And where does that line end because p is included in the LGBT+ community

    lol, no it's not. They're not welcome in any community, and for good reason.

    The p is definitely part of the LGBT community even though you may draw the line there they are still apart of the community

    Like the gentleman/gentlewoman above me said you can be refused adoption for any reason

    Marriage is not the only way to show you love someone people get married for a myraid of reasons like if your family forces you to or you want army money (soldiers will marry a random girl at the bar for higher pay) or if you actually like the person

    But marriage is mainly to have a stable household to have kids it's literally why the government gives you tax exemption status because having that extra money might make you want more kids to keep the population going

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441317#Comment_1441317

    Your caps lock is broken. Get it fixed and then maybe you can reread my post. My whole point is ghostface is a costume used by many people to for their needs. It's not fluid because it's not anything is my point.

    It's the millennium, motives are incidental

    Ah, there's the disconnect. I'm coming at it from 'because its undefined it can be anything' and, correct me if I'm wrong, you're stance is 'because its undefined its nothing'. Before you react; I'm not advocating that there is a right and wrong, it's just diametrically opposed perspectives. Thanks for the tip about my caps. HAPPY POSTING!

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441409#Comment_1441409

    Overton window is not a thing exclusive to the USA and also has nothing to do with what you said, especially since the "left" in the USA has not moved more left, unlike the "right" in the USA, which has indeed moved more right.

    If you actually paid attention to American politics which you obviously haven't the left has been moving to the left and since Americans aren't having enough kids above replacement the right has no voter base to pull from so the go left to stay politically relevant not to mention the flooding of illegals in America who vote left because the democrats give free stuff

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441405#Comment_1441405

    The p is definitely part of the LGBT community even though you may draw the line there they are still apart of the community

    Like the gentleman/gentlewoman above me said you can be refused adoption for any reason

    Marriage is not the only way to show you love someone people get married for a myraid of reasons like if your family forces you to or you want army money (soldiers will marry a random girl at the bar for higher pay) or if you actually like the person

    But marriage is mainly to have a stable household to have kids it's literally why the government gives you tax exemption status because having that extra money might make you want more kids to keep the population going

    The p is definitely part of the LGBT community even though you may draw the line there they are still apart of the community

    They're not, though. They are not welcome in the LGBT community (or any community worth listening to), no matter how much you claim otherwise.

    Like the gentleman/gentlewoman above me said you can be refused adoption for any reason

    Yes, but one reason that has no basis in any real research is being LGBT. It's not the same as rejecting someone because they can't afford to take care of a child.

    Marriage is not the only way to show you love someone people get married for a myraid of reasons like if your family forces you to or you want army money (soldiers will marry a random girl at the bar for higher pay) or if you actually like the person

    It's not the only way, no, but it is the main way. The fact that other people get married for different reasons doesn't devalue that.

    But marriage is mainly to have a stable household to have kids it's literally why the government gives you tax exemption status because having that extra money might make you want more kids to keep the population going

    It's not, or else infertile and old people wouldn't be able to get married.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441319#Comment_1441319

    Serious question: do you just not look at what politicians do in western countries, particularly conservative politicians? It's always anti-LGBT legislation like voting against marriage equality, against adoption, in favor of torture (which they whitewash by calling it "conversion therapy", kinda like how going to war is "anxiety therapy"), and so on.

    George Carlin had a bit on this. He called it soft langauge for soft people. It's to hide the true impact that something really has on the world. its why we went from shell shocked, to battle fatigued, to post traumatic stress disorder to discribe what was happening to soldiers coming home from war.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441300#Comment_1441300

    If you want to be honest the L in LGBT shouldn't exist because lesbians also refer to themselves as gay bisexual people ultimately choose a side at the end of the day it's just that they are unsure and trans is a can of worms that I won't bother explaining

    Also marriage wasn't apart of the government but apart of the church which was a blatant overreach and violation in America between the separation between church and state then after gay marriage was announced gay couples went after Christian bakers for not serving them

    Politicians won't pander to gay people because they are only 5% of the population they wouldn't gain much by pandering after gay marriage was approved

    Did you legitimately just say that bisexual people will choose a side because they were unsure you cannot be that ignorant.

    I'm bisexual it doesn't matter whether I'm with a guy or a girl I was still going to like both genders I'm still going to be attracted to both genders.

    because I get a wife doesn't automatically mean I stop being attracted to men and because I get a husband it doesn't automatically mean I'll stop being attracted to women.


    So let me get this straight if you ever eat any vegetables or fruits does this automatically make you a vegetarian because you've already chosen one so that automatically means you've sworn off meat.

    This is a light comparison but you could see how absolutely stupid it sounds


    I'm reading the rest of your post I can legitimately say nothing else but educate yourself. Do yourself and the people around you a favour and just educate yourself.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441413#Comment_1441413

    If you actually paid attention to American politics which you obviously haven't the left has been moving to the left and since Americans aren't having enough kids above replacement the right has no voter base to pull from so the go left to stay politically relevant not to mention the flooding of illegals in America who vote left because the democrats give free stuff

    Wow, a lot of fake news there.

    • Illegals cannot vote. That's just basic common sense.
    • The "right" in the USA has had power over it since the day I first started hearing about (being spammed with) USA politics as a child.
    • The "left" in the USA has not moved left at all. Your Democratic party (what you call "left") would be a right-wing in any other western country, mine included. They have not changed their policies at all, whereas the "right" has moved much, much further right. It's obvious for everyone outside the USA.
  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441342#Comment_1441342

    George Carlin had a bit on this. He called it soft langauge for soft people. It's to hide the true impact that something really has on the world. its why we went from shell shocked, to battle fatigued, to post traumatic stress disorder to discribe what was happening to soldiers coming home from war.

    Indeed. It's also mentioned in a game called Metal Gear Rising; the words serve to detach people from the reality of what's actually going on. So "LGBT torture" becomes "conversion therapy", "concentration camps" become "detainment facilities", and so on.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441331#Comment_1441331

    Ah, there's the disconnect. I'm coming at it from 'because its undefined it can be anything' and, correct me if I'm wrong, you're stance is 'because its undefined its nothing'. Before you react; I'm not advocating that there is a right and wrong, it's just diametrically opposed perspectives. Thanks for the tip about my caps. HAPPY POSTING!

    Correct, we just view the character concept differently. Never meant any disrespect.

    @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441428#Comment_1441428

    Why should gay marriage be the goal if it isn't the governments jurisdiction if the government just gave tax exemption status they would've been equal which should be the goal

    It is the government's jurisdiction, though. Always has been, it's just that, before, the church was also the governing body. There's also a lot more to marriage than just tax exemption. Look up the legislation.

    A side was chosen in actuality because of the sex of your partner you decided you loved that person more than a woman even though your attracted to both just be honest with yourself

    I am being honest with myself, but I suppose it's easier to pretend I'm lying than to admit you might be wrong.

    In order to judge how "equal" you are to something you need a comparison like how I compared the USA to the middle east from the sheer fact that the LGBT community even exists unlike in the middle east where you'll disappear or you have to keep it a secret

    The comparison is between LGBT and non-LGBT.

    Also, pro-tip: If you have to compare your country to the worst case-scenario to make your country look good, your country's horrible.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441444#Comment_1441444

    In the Western World I refuse to believe there are sanctioned camps or even centers where children are tortured for being gay that politicians and the public turn a blind eye to. Even small communities can't escape the public gaze due to social media.

    So did I, until I saw it in my own country (in Western Europe). It got swept under the rug, that's all.

    Comparing a best case to a worst case does not make the best case bad. Showing the US or Denmark or France is more accepting than the middle east just shows how big the gap is.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441465#Comment_1441465

    Correct, we just view the character concept differently. Never meant any disrespect.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441452#Comment_1441452

    Comparing a best case to a worst case does not make the best case bad. Showing the US or Denmark or France is more accepting than the middle east just shows how big the gap is.

    Comparing a best case to a worst case does not make the best case bad.

    That's not what I said. This is what I said:

    If you have to compare your country to the worst case-scenario to make your country look good, your country's horrible.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441428#Comment_1441428

    Why should gay marriage be the goal if it isn't the governments jurisdiction if the government just gave tax exemption status they would've been equal which should be the goal

    It is the government's jurisdiction, though. Always has been, it's just that, before, the church was also the governing body. There's also a lot more to marriage than just tax exemption. Look up the legislation.

    A side was chosen in actuality because of the sex of your partner you decided you loved that person more than a woman even though your attracted to both just be honest with yourself

    I am being honest with myself, but I suppose it's easier to pretend I'm lying than to admit you might be wrong.

    In order to judge how "equal" you are to something you need a comparison like how I compared the USA to the middle east from the sheer fact that the LGBT community even exists unlike in the middle east where you'll disappear or you have to keep it a secret

    The comparison is between LGBT and non-LGBT.

    Also, pro-tip: If you have to compare your country to the worst case-scenario to make your country look good, your country's horrible.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441444#Comment_1441444

    In the Western World I refuse to believe there are sanctioned camps or even centers where children are tortured for being gay that politicians and the public turn a blind eye to. Even small communities can't escape the public gaze due to social media.

    So did I, until I saw it in my own country (in Western Europe). It got swept under the rug, that's all.

    It was it's jurisdiction when the government and the church were still one but that's not the case now but now the church bent the knee to the government because they want to keep their tax exemption status

    We'll just agree to disagree then

    I need to go back and check but one of the western European countries just tried to introduce p values in children and the parents were vehemently against it I'll re edit this comment if I find where specifically

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441452#Comment_1441452

    It was it's jurisdiction when the government and the church were still one but that's not the case now but now the church bent the knee to the government because they want to keep their tax exemption status

    We'll just agree to disagree then

    I need to go back and check but one of the western European countries just tried to introduce p values in children and the parents were vehemently against it I'll re edit this comment if I find where specifically

    Nobody introduced any "p values" in children, unless you're talking about statistics. Also, why don't you just say the word instead of trying to make it look like it's "just another letter" in LGBT?

  • What does P stand for????

  • @meep109 said:

    What does P stand for????

    Pedophile. It's an attempt at making it look like they're part of the LGBT community, even though everyone knows they're not.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441336#Comment_1441336

    Did you legitimately just say that bisexual people will choose a side because they were unsure you cannot be that ignorant.

    I'm bisexual it doesn't matter whether I'm with a guy or a girl I was still going to like both genders I'm still going to be attracted to both genders.

    because I get a wife doesn't automatically mean I stop being attracted to men and because I get a husband it doesn't automatically mean I'll stop being attracted to women.

    So let me get this straight if you ever eat any vegetables or fruits does this automatically make you a vegetarian because you've already chosen one so that automatically means you've sworn off meat.

    This is a light comparison but you could see how absolutely stupid it sounds

    I'm reading the rest of your post I can legitimately say nothing else but educate yourself. Do yourself and the people around you a favour and just educate yourself.

    I said ultimately you choose a side at the end of the day not that you magically stop being attracted to the other side if you chose to be straight that meant that your partner happened to be this sex and you prefer them over someone of the opposite sex unless your into polyamory which is illegal in the United States

    I keep addressing this in every post but people keep getting triggered and not reading properly

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441478#Comment_1441478

    I said ultimately you choose a side at the end of the day not that you magically stop being attracted to the other side if you chose to be straight that meant that your partner happened to be this sex and you prefer them over someone of the opposite sex unless your into polyamory which is illegal in the United States

    I keep addressing this in every post but people keep getting triggered and not reading properly

    Again, you're confusing relationship status with sexual orientation. Are you asexual if you don't have a partner, or are you asexual if you don't experience sexual attraction?

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441478#Comment_1441478

    I said ultimately you choose a side at the end of the day not that you magically stop being attracted to the other side if you chose to be straight that meant that your partner happened to be this sex and you prefer them over someone of the opposite sex unless your into polyamory which is illegal in the United States

    I keep addressing this in every post but people keep getting triggered and not reading properly

    Fun fact: you dont stop being BI when you enter a relationship.

  • @meep109 said:

    #########

    IKR.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441473#Comment_1441473

    Wow, a lot of fake news there.

    • Illegals cannot vote. That's just basic common sense.
    • The "right" in the USA has had power over it since the day I first started hearing about (being spammed with) USA politics as a child.
    • The "left" in the USA has not moved left at all. Your Democratic party (what you call "left") would be a right-wing in any other western country, mine included. They have not changed their policies at all, whereas the "right" has moved much, much further right. It's obvious for everyone outside the USA.

    I'm not surprised that your ignorant to the American political landscape since in left leaning states they allow illegal immigrants to vote to have a higher chance of being elected and get bussed around to keep voting its always fascinating to me that dead people seem to vote during an election

    The "right" hasn't had power over the USA since 2007 and more recently 2017 where they did nothing they said they would

    The left from 10 years ago and the left today are completely different back then they were more moderate and for free speech now they are for censorship and cancelling people they don't like and all that historical revision and statue destroying

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441518#Comment_1441518

    Fun fact: you dont stop being BI when you enter a relationship.

    Fun fact you still have only 1 partner it would be a completely different thing if polyamory was legal

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441480#Comment_1441480

    I'm not surprised that your ignorant to the American political landscape since in left leaning states they allow illegal immigrants to vote to have a higher chance of being elected and get bussed around to keep voting its always fascinating to me that dead people seem to vote during an election

    The "right" hasn't had power over the USA since 2007 and more recently 2017 where they did nothing they said they would

    The left from 10 years ago and the left today are completely different back then they were more moderate and for free speech now they are for censorship and cancelling people they don't like and all that historical revision and statue destroying

    OK.

    I know what I see, and what I see isn't what you're saying, at all. But OK.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441518#Comment_1441518

    Again, you're confusing relationship status with sexual orientation. Are you asexual if you don't have a partner, or are you asexual if you don't experience sexual attraction?

    And as I've said in that comment you don't magically stop being attracted to the opposite sex but you still choose a partner either male or female

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441526#Comment_1441526

    Fun fact you still have only 1 partner it would be a completely different thing if polyamory was legal

    Relationship status != Sexual orientation

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441511#Comment_1441511

    Pedophile. It's an attempt at making it look like they're part of the LGBT community, even though everyone knows they're not.

    How do they ban people on Twitter for saying "ew" to the emote tweet but not ban someone in the forums for spewing ignorant bs like that?

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441480#Comment_1441480

    I'm not surprised that your ignorant to the American political landscape since in left leaning states they allow illegal immigrants to vote to have a higher chance of being elected and get bussed around to keep voting its always fascinating to me that dead people seem to vote during an election

    The "right" hasn't had power over the USA since 2007 and more recently 2017 where they did nothing they said they would

    The left from 10 years ago and the left today are completely different back then they were more moderate and for free speech now they are for censorship and cancelling people they don't like and all that historical revision and statue destroying

    Im laughing so hard on your first part. I have never heard if this mythical illegal voting sideshow. If I remember right the only voting fraud/illegal voting in the last presidential elections was on the republican side and was a whole whopping 2 cases of it!

    your other 2 points are subjective however and I would tend to agree with you mostly on part 2. However history revision? and statue destroying? you mean those statues that honored terrorists who waged one of the most bloody wars of our country and lost! They were losers, no participation trophies my good sir.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441525#Comment_1441525

    And as I've said in that comment you don't magically stop being attracted to the opposite sex but you still choose a partner either male or female

    So why did you say this?

    @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441357#Comment_1441357

    So you in the end chose to be homosexual even though you are attracted to both sexes thank you for proving my point with your own actions

    Marriage is mainly just a way to get tax exemption status now which it was before but now even more so also the devaluation of marriage hurts people in the long run because kids need a stable household to grow up to be successful gay families also do this through either adaption or surrogacy

    And where does that line end because p is included in the LGBT+ community

    So you in the end chose to be homosexual even though you are attracted to both sexes thank you for proving my point with your own actions

    Are you admitting you were wrong?

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441452#Comment_1441452

    It was it's jurisdiction when the government and the church were still one but that's not the case now but now the church bent the knee to the government because they want to keep their tax exemption status

    We'll just agree to disagree then

    I need to go back and check but one of the western European countries just tried to introduce p values in children and the parents were vehemently against it I'll re edit this comment if I find where specifically

    Alright I'm going to be try to be very rational with you.

    It was not just parents who didn't want that to be added it was everybody anybody with rational senses in their head doesn't want that whether there in the LGBT community or not.

    The fact you tried to treat it like it was an entire country instead of a couple of sick people is very annoying because you are sprouting ignorant facts like you know things which you don't and that is very damaging.

    As for that in particular that is not part of the LGBT community that will never be part of the community.

    The fact that you just bring up parents like everyone else was perfectly fine with it blows my mind.

    If any part of you actually believes that the LGBT community would have been ok with that being added then you really need to educate yourself there are other things I could say if that is the case but that would probably end up getting me banned.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441478#Comment_1441478

    I said ultimately you choose a side at the end of the day not that you magically stop being attracted to the other side if you chose to be straight that meant that your partner happened to be this sex and you prefer them over someone of the opposite sex unless your into polyamory which is illegal in the United States

    I keep addressing this in every post but people keep getting triggered and not reading properly

    People are calling you out on it not because they're triggered but because you're trying to explain bisexuality to bisexuals.

    We don't choose a side this isn't a shipping war. Because when you're bisexual there is no side you like the person you like I didn't pick a person because they happen to be male or because they happen to be female I picked the person because I like them.


    Whether male or female is has nothing to do with my decision to actually be in a relationship with them.


    Let me put this to you if you continuously have to keep explaining yourself because people are getting annoyed at a statement you made maybe it's not the fault of the people getting annoyed maybe the fact that the statement you made is inherently bad or wrong.

  • this comment sectioned turned into a bunch of bystanders watching 3 wolves face off against a tiger.


    I LOVE IT!

  • When is @terumisan being banned? I’m all for differences of opinion, but somebody even having the audacity to think let alone openly post that paedophiles are a part of the LGBT need to get gone. Goodbye scum. 👋🏻

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441518#Comment_1441518

    People are calling you out on it not because they're triggered but because you're trying to explain bisexuality to bisexuals.

    We don't choose a side this isn't a shipping war. Because when you're bisexual there is no side you like the person you like I didn't pick a person because they happen to be male or because they happen to be female I picked the person because I like them.

    Whether male or female is has nothing to do with my decision to actually be in a relationship with them.

    Let me put this to you if you continuously have to keep explaining yourself because people are getting annoyed at a statement you made maybe it's not the fault of the people getting annoyed maybe the fact that the statement you made is inherently bad or wrong.

    People are calling you out on it not because they're triggered but because you're trying to explain bisexuality to bisexuals.

    So much this. It's like going to a martial arts class and trying to lecture your teacher on how he's doing it wrong.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441533#Comment_1441533

    Im laughing so hard on your first part. I have never heard if this mythical illegal voting sideshow. If I remember right the only voting fraud/illegal voting in the last presidential elections was on the republican side and was a whole whopping 2 cases of it!

    your other 2 points are subjective however and I would tend to agree with you mostly on part 2. However history revision? and statue destroying? you mean those statues that honored terrorists who waged one of the most bloody wars of our country and lost! They were losers, no participation trophies my good sir.

    It's amazing how you don't understand how we need reminders of our history or we're doomed to repeat it because textbooks can be rewritten and American schools don't bother teaching you all us history and 2 if that's what you think that's fine

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441557#Comment_1441557

    It's amazing how you don't understand how we need reminders of our history or we're doomed to repeat it because textbooks can be rewritten and American schools don't bother teaching you all us history and 2 if that's what you think that's fine

    People in my country know about the fascist regime we used to have despite the lack of statues glorifying them. I doubt education in the USA is so bad that they don't learn about how the Confederacy wanted to keep slaves so badly it committed treason against the USA and was promptly crushed by the Union in spectacularly quick fashion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441549#Comment_1441549

    So why did you say this?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441397#Comment_1441397

    So you in the end chose to be homosexual even though you are attracted to both sexes thank you for proving my point with your own actions

    Are you admitting you were wrong?

    It's not a conflicting statement because your partner is homosexual you chose to settle down with that person and it's your choice but are you suddenly going to commit infidelity with the opposite sex you be loyal with your partner and stay with them unless you have multiple partners which is a completely different conversation

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441562#Comment_1441562

    It's not a conflicting statement because your partner is homosexual you chose to settle down with that person and it's your choice but are you suddenly going to commit infidelity with the opposite sex you be loyal with your partner and stay with them unless you have multiple partners which is a completely different conversation

    What you actually said is that I was homosexual due to having a same-sex partner, though. Do you want to retract that statement and admit you were wrong?

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441557#Comment_1441557

    It's amazing how you don't understand how we need reminders of our history or we're doomed to repeat it because textbooks can be rewritten and American schools don't bother teaching you all us history and 2 if that's what you think that's fine

    then your problem is with the education system not history revision.

    besides the point this is way off the bisexuality comments, and even further off the OP.

    though i did want to touch on your polyamory comments. being married to multiple people is a crime, being in a relationship with multiple people nobody cares about. The reason why polyamours relationships are touchy is because of their scary history with pedophilia, grooming, and arranged marriages with underage children. However your connection with it to bisexuality is way off base and irrelavent to the fact that sexuality is not equal to relationship. Bisexuals dont choose, they fall in love with who they they fall in love, not because they are choosing a gender.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441602#Comment_1441602

    then your problem is with the education system not history revision.

    besides the point this is way off the bisexuality comments, and even further off the OP.

    though i did want to touch on your polyamory comments. being married to multiple people is a crime, being in a relationship with multiple people nobody cares about. The reason why polyamours relationships are touchy is because of their scary history with pedophilia, grooming, and arranged marriages with underage children. However your connection with it to bisexuality is way off base and irrelavent to the fact that sexuality is not equal to relationship. Bisexuals dont choose, they fall in love with who they they fall in love, not because they are choosing a gender.

    Bisexuals dont choose, they fall in love with who they they fall in love, not because they are choosing a gender.

    Indeed. We don't choose any more than heterosexuals or homosexuals did.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441602#Comment_1441602

    People in my country know about the fascist regime we used to have despite the lack of statues glorifying them. I doubt education in the USA is so bad that they don't learn about how the Confederacy wanted to keep slaves so badly it committed treason against the USA and was promptly crushed by the Union in spectacularly quick fashion.

    As an american who went through the american education system Im sad to admit this stuff is glossed over in republican dominated states. My god given Idaho education taught me that the civil war was in fact never about slavery even if that's far from the truth.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441607#Comment_1441607

    As an american who went through the american education system Im sad to admit this stuff is glossed over in republican dominated states. My god given Idaho education taught me that the civil war was in fact never about slavery even if that's far from the truth.

    It's sad that I, a European, got a better education on the history of your country than you did.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441629#Comment_1441629

    It's sad that I, a European, got a better education on the history of your country than you did.

    Most child education grades go super detailed on the revolutionary war, its extremely well covered because AMERICA ######### YEAH! Then we take a quick look at the civil war, womens rights movements, black rights movements, then call it good cause we ran out of time.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441502#Comment_1441502

    Alright I'm going to be try to be very rational with you.

    It was not just parents who didn't want that to be added it was everybody anybody with rational senses in their head doesn't want that whether there in the LGBT community or not.

    The fact you tried to treat it like it was an entire country instead of a couple of sick people is very annoying because you are sprouting ignorant facts like you know things which you don't and that is very damaging.

    As for that in particular that is not part of the LGBT community that will never be part of the community.

    The fact that you just bring up parents like everyone else was perfectly fine with it blows my mind.

    If any part of you actually believes that the LGBT community would have been ok with that being added then you really need to educate yourself there are other things I could say if that is the case but that would probably end up getting me banned.

    I'm ommiting words too also the controversy was about an Irish official being seen with a known p and trans rights which I can't get into because I'll get banned

    Also I'm not getting in the whole p debate because it's 1 highly controversial and asks a question that contradicts the ideology itself 2 I brought it up as a point because I was making a point that western European countries aren't much better compared to America but way better in comparison to the middle east

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1441629#Comment_1441629

    It's sad that I, a European, got a better education on the history of your country than you did.

    Then you would be wrong. By every measurable metric the left in the US has moved further left. I live in a deep blue state and have witnessed it first hand.

    I'm sure European schools and poorly structured US ones don't teach the civil war properly nor do they teach any US history properly.

    It's so easy to label people as terrorist when they hold different values. If you don't know the full story or don't read deep into their pasts, don't call every Confederate a terrorist.

    As far as statues, I don't know if it was you or someone else who brought it up so I apologize if it wasn't you, but they tore down a statue of a black abolitionist, the general of the first black military unit, and the guy who wrote the declaration. Forgive me for considering that a weak argument.

1 … 4 5 6 7 8