Whos Bright idea was it to give claudette black clothes.. comeon
Its already hard to see her.. and the PTB has black clothing for her for 50auric cells .. comeon if iever catch a blackshirt claudette im camping her.
Its already hard to see her.. and the PTB has black clothing for her for 50auric cells .. comeon if iever catch a blackshirt claudette im camping her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well gee lets make her easier to kill since she's the slowest and easiest to catch and down. There's certain maps where's she's basically a free kill if she gets seen even 1x. Gas haven for one, Lery's for another to name just 2. While we're at it lets remove Wraiths almost invis since on a few maps he can't be seen at all until literally right on top of you.
I mean you get BBQ and Nurse perk with Ruin and Claudette is super easy to get even with the darkened clothes, roll pig when you see her and she might as well auto hook herself then.
She's the slowest? Are you high? All the survivors move the same speed what lol
If you're talking about the same default movement speed then yes, but if you add in perks then that's not correct at all.
Tenacity, Urban Evasion, Adrenaline, I could go on and no every survivor in a match is going to have the same perks let alone the fastest movement speed ones. The Claudettes are a perfect example of this and are usually the slowest of them all.
The top 3 survivors by pick always seem to sue 2 of the speed boost perks at the same time making them the fastest. The same is true for quite a few other I've seen 1 or 2 other Claudettes that use 2 speed perks.
Uhm that doesn't make her the slowest because teachable exist. Just because you personally don't see Clauds running speed perks doesn't mean anything.
The meta for a while now has been P3 Claudette, with DS, SC, SB and DH. I really don't know what world you live in where Claudette's dont use SB. But I'd like to be a part of it.
Whether or not she's "slow" because people CHOOSE not to run speed perks on her is irrelevant because teachables. Plus, I can get to high rank playing Meg and never use a speed perk at all. So I'm not sure what logic you're using here. Survivors are simply skins. That's it.
My point is just because somethings meta doesn't make it for everyone and not everyone has all the perks out there. That's especially true for the highest tier of those perks so her being the slowest in most games still stands. Now at really high rank that's probably not the case but there's also a lot fewer Claudette's out there compared to the say 10-20 survivor rank games.
Besides the really great killers will always find people on most maps since her darker clothes only really help her on a few maps whereas others it's about as useful as the bright Neon ones.
Honestly I don't think it was that bad an idea or that game breaking. Technically, Claudette already has black clothing, and I don't find the new clothes any more OP or game-breaking in the stealth sense of the game then her black jacket. Lets also remember only some maps support a color palette that works for all black, and on other maps a brown/red-brown Claudette blends better actually, ie: Autohaven and Coldwind
This since you never know even with a offering that works for you that 1 or 2 others killer included won't override it and send you to say The mental ward where it's all white. Wearing an all black outfit in an all white area screams free kill this way.
This kids logic is flawed horribly.
powerbats. rethink what you said man.
If I see a Claudette that is wearing all dark stuff as well... I'll patrol camp her for sure. It just reeks of tryhard. And that person probably has DS as well.
Flawed how? I'll admit, lery's is a very bright map, and hard to hide in, even with all black cosmetic claudette, and while some rooms have dark carpets and there are a few spots of grass, in most rooms her black would stand out very sharply against the white/pale blue. Lets also not forget maps like The Game, the bottom floor would be pretty decent for hiding but the top one? It would be far brighter then an all black claudette, she would stand out far too well.
(EDIT: Nevermind, I think you were talking his earlier comments when you talked flawed logic, in which case I have some agreement that there is nothing inherantly slower or limiting about Claudettes and their perk choices vs others. Though I don't think her clothing is a problem really myself)
To be fair, I understand a camp for DS, but some of the black clothing options for Claudette are very pretty, and I don't think I would camp someone just for their choice in fashion. I for one have been that person using the white jacket on Claudette just to say "Look at me" while everyone else did gens, then turned around and gone my extra bloody Jake just to pull off stupid cheeky hiding spots that had no right working if it hadn't been a dark map and my clothes hadn't blended in.
DS is a bit of a different issue entirely, but then again... if we want to start talking tryhard Claudettes, lets not forgot 90% of the Nea population here with flashlights and DS locked into their loadouts permanently.
Also thank you @ThePloopz I can't say I am at all like this in game but I try to look at both sides and keep a calm and open temper. Beats me if I manage it half the time though
Yeah the pricing is the problem.
They could sell the skin for 50$ or even 500$ and people would buy their ninja suit.
You're logic is flawed, I'm over 50 so strike one.
There's absolutely no guarantee you're going to get the map you want that's best for dark clothes even with an offering. Someone else the killer especially will pop an offering just to make sure you don't get what you want. The other survivors might not want a dark map. So that'd be strike two.
Patrol camping for the one survivor that's more than likely not try harding but likes the outfit instead reeks of poor sport tryhard. If you're so upset over 1 survivor having a cool cosmetic then you've got your focus on the wrong thing. Since while you're flailing around for that 1 person the Nea's and all the others running DS and other perks are laughing their asses off doing gens.
Oh sure you may get that 1 Claudette and stroke your epeen for it but 3 people make it out and make the entity very displeased at you. So that'd be strike 3 and your out.
they changed the black clothes color tint... atleast its not as bad as before... DEVS if your reading this thank you..
Hahaha, this is so stupid. Like, you're going to camp someone because they chose a color? I get that Claudettes tend to be immersive & blend in better, but goddamn. Just because someone picks a black shirt, doesn't mean you have to be petty.
I always pick dark colors with my characters, and I always pick dark colors when I'm dressing myself in person, too. It can just be personal preference.
Sometimes the world really isn't out to get you.
Stop complaining and simply play the game. Others are going to be more difficult to find - just get good and listen to breathing & moaning.
As I posted earlier black clothing or the standard dark clothing meets Lery's and is about as good as having a flashing neon sign pointing at you saying free kill here.
That's actually good. Claudettes tend to hide badly because they think they are invisible, let's keep making them believe so
(also their breath is quite loud, especially with Stridor)
Stealth pizza Dwight WHEN!?
Always
I always love the ones that pick her and then go with the bright flaming outfits and then get nailed 1st because they stand out so badly.
As a a Claudette main I've seen the same thing and I pretty much know where you can and can't hide on certain maps. So as a killer when I see 4 Claudettes in a lobby i have to laugh because only red Forest can you be really sneaky with her dark outfits. But even then a really good killer with the enhanced night vision or know how where to look can still get you.
Have you ever seen a galant knight Hiding, sir?
Ney! i say!
Pizza Dwight flourishes through the fields with his meme induced superpowers
Its so weird that every survivor is the same, but Claudette is the best because she's small and black
But then they wear some bright flaming outfit or white one on wrong map and yor the killer. The Aaah Fresh Meat butcher voice from Diablo 1 plays in head then. If you're a fellow survivor it's I'm getting away from them as far as possible early.