Final Silent Hill check
Alright guys Silent Hill is going to be upon us in less than 24-hours so make sure before the DLC and the update hit you have have some of these things checked off your list.
* 1 million bloodpoints.
* 3 dailies completed and ready to be claimed.
* any archives challenges leave them unclaimed until the Chapter.
* if you have any spare iridescent shards have some stocked up to buy some perks on the shrine for extra bloodpoints.
Not only is getting Silent Hill great and amazing because it's a fantastic franchise but it also opens the door to a lot more video game full chapters (Sorry Bill you are first but you weren't a full chapter)
So guys enjoy running around the school, sending people to cages and looping as Cheryl Mason.
Hope you guys are ready to face your inner demons with this new chapter.
Comments
Honestly, even if he's good I have a policy to wait at least a patch before buying a new Killer.
I do NOT want to find out that the Killer I spent money on is about to be nerfed into the ground in a patch.
You're never really safe from this happening. Legion made it 3-3.5 months before their changes. Just long enough to make you think they wouldn't be massively changed soon.
Legion released > Mid Chapter > Plague drop > Legion Nerfed
Sadly I have nothing saved because I've been leveling killers for essential perks, BUT! I so look forward to being chased through the fog by my Dorito nemesis. Seriously there's just no killer BHVR could have added that could make me happier. Hype hype hype!
Legion didn't make it anywhere. His rework was just as weak as his original version just for different reasons.
I was thinking more about what happened to Plague, OG freddy and Oni
Check
Only 2, started storing bp just yesterday :(
Only 1 :(
24k iridescent shards, pretty decent if you tell me!
I'm ready, but this is probably the least excited I have been for a chapter release since launch. Perks are meh, and killer is not really something I am interested in playing.
I was trying to finish teachables for my survivors, so I only have 500k bps and no challenges left to claim, but at least it's something
If all goes well, I'm in for approximately 1,915,000 BP (or more if I can complete another challenge or two) when the Silent Hill chapter drops tomorrow. It costs roughly 1.1 million BP to unlock all teachables on a single character, so I should be well on my way.
Why so many BPs? Are you trying to P3 50 him the first day? I just have 11,617 shards ready for the Shrine so I get his teachables and Adept. Although, I'm relying on the Shrine having Survivor perks that I've unlocked to get the most value out of it. I'll have at least 700,000 BP when he releases so I should be able to get his teachables. Even if I don't get them, I'll just play some games.
That's where I'm at but if anything, I'll trade some shards in at the shrine for more BP.
I have the 1 milli BP and 6k shards but nothing in the archives. Bbq+chili and were gonna live forever are great for getting bp. Lol