Killer avoiding stun?
Just finished a match where I dropped a pallet on a killer twice. I know it registered because I got my "Killer Stun +1000" both times. Yet the killer never even experienced a moment of stun on either occasion. I am a survivor main so maybe there is something I am unaware of, but I don't recall ever seeing this happen before. Is there a perk or add-on that prevents stun for a killer?
Comments
Which killer was it?
Were they during a survivor pick up animation?
Enduring reduces the stun significantly. There's also apparently so Trapper "tech" that let's them avoid the stun.
This is interesting for sure. It's likely the killer animation was not noticeable or he was running a stun resist perk
If it was trapper theres a way to avoid stun if youre really good
It might be enduring, the killer does get stunned but it's very brief.
Thanks for the response. I've been playing this game a long time and was not even aware there was a way for killers to avoid stun.
Had not clue there was a perk to avoid stun. Learned something new today. It wasn't just there was no animation. Both times the killer immediately hit the pallet without even a moments delay.
Trapper
It looked like there was no stun at all, but maybe it was just me.
Can't pallet stun a good trapper. Starting the lay animation prevents it.
Weird. I have literally never noticed that happen until today, and I have been playing this game for 2 years. Good to know.