Looks like we have new...
...low tier killer. Really, I think she can aspire to be the new worst killer.
- She can sprint slower than Billy, she needs to charge her sprint longer than him, her sprint is like 3-5 seconds, and she has a big cooldown for it, when she ends sprinting.
- While she is sprinting she CAN'T see the survivors. Really, she can't, this is in her basic kit, they are literally invisible for her.
- I think... she is actually slow as a Huntress?
- She should not be stunned in one place while charging her power, she should be able to move.
Really, what is this? A crippled Billy? Without being able to see survivors, with a big cooldown, and without ability to hurt survivors with your sprint?
This may be the first Chapter I will not buy for real money, despite the killer looks really really great - she is just as weak as good she looks.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
2. She sees their scratch marks and their blood so she still knows where they are and quickly go back to her real form and one shot them
3. She is really fast during her spirit form and cannot be seen a definitely strong ability.
Maybe try actually playing her seriously instead of coming here and complain. I have watched several streamers play her the past hour and she is really a strong killer if people actually take the time to understand her perks and ability. For me she is definitely up there with the the nurse and hillbilly. She is really strong when it comes to end chases and loops quickly and mindgaming survivors
One of her ultra rares lets her see blood when using her power. Being able to always see the blood seems to be a bug.
The only thing that being invisible lets you do is appear right next to or behind survivors, which you can also do with Nurse. Or Wraith. Or Freddy with Monitor & Abuse.
Yes because watching other people play the killer for an hour totally lets you get an accurate read on the powerlevel of a new killer.
The killer's teachables are irrelevant to the strength of the killer
Nurse exists
her power is the weakest specially when cant see while skill lol
but she has powerful perf of self-destroying pallets, with a tinkerer-like-noed and funz totem thingy
she needs buff for sure
Her perks are quite okay, but in this thread I'm not talking about perks, but the killer itself, which is low tier.
quick questuon , does someone know if she can go to a far gen thats being worked on and grab people? i know she cant see while sprinting but you might be able to grab them if you guess where they are
Having played her, her cooldown feels too long being able to use again imo. Nurse is still the better Killer, she can still be looped via windows and buildings
I had no issues following footprints
There's not counter to her power.
Nurse has fatigue. Billy is easily 360'd. Leatherface suffers a major penalty if bumped into an object. Urban for hag, disarm trapper's traps, and so forth.
She is pretty high tier if you ask me, it's cool.
Edit: i forgot you can't see survivors when phasing. It must be like that considering of how powerful her power is.
She may be able to, but she needs to quit sprinting, and then she can grab the surv. But to be honest, the surv will need to be braindead, because when she is sprinting, she survivors can still hear her, and run away/hide.
And what do you mean by a far gen? Her sprint is quite slow and lasts like 3-4 seconds, so you will not be able to cover long distances with her ability.
Her power definitely seems underwhelming. Maybe there are ways to use her power effectively that are not so obvious? But from what I could see so far, you would have to take Predator with you to make it somewhat easier to follow the tracks, which would mean you would have to use a perk for the power. Apart from that she looks like a Wraith that can't sneak up on survivors.
i mean a gen that is like not across the map but out of her TR so she can sneak to the gen
if not a grab , at least a free hit like freedie
You can't perform any actions while using the power (vaults, lockers, pallets, haven't tried picking someone up), so grabbing probably doesn't work.
You can come out of her power and grab someone off a gen but there's an animation for when you leave the power and survivors can hear you coming so it's impractical to grab people off gens with her.
You hear the noise they make while working on it, press M2, spam M1, done. That's how I did it anyway.
Surveillance.
if there arent any pallets around, yes
And she seems to have 110 speed (Huntress, Hag) instead of 115
Survivors still have collision, so you can bump into all sides of the gen to figure out where they are exactly. Obviously only works if they don't move away as soon as they hear you coming or see you activate your power in the distance.
/facepalm
just watch
I am gonna wait to see if she gets buffed at all. She has only just come out to be fair so there is room for change at least.
Honestly you just guess.
You can just lunge at them if you guess wrong.
I've seen some players able to grab survivors off the generators after just using her phase walk.
literally just running back over your own scratch marks makes it impossible for her to track you
I just checked them out, I see what you mean but for now I stand by what I said.
She has only been out for a couple of hours so I want to see where this goes
Uhhhhh what?
If anything I just DEFENDED the devs over concerns about the killer balance, but of course
I flew off the handle
https://scr.hu/k3qq5lB
k
Now go away, she is trash tier, even if experienced players can 4k with her, survivors still do not know what her ability does. If they learn it, they will bully her to death. Most survivors even do not know, that they are invisible, while she is using her power.
Ya'll have had her for ten seconds and already moaning, lmfao.
In that 10 seconds I managed to play at least 18 matches, 16 easy 4ks and 2 1k.
The difference between those matches was one, simple fact - the survivors' awareness about her power.
You see, in those 16 matches, NO SURVIVORS knew how she works, and that they are invisible to her. They did not knew how to behave when she used her power, thus becoming an easy prey for me. In said 2 matches, when I lost, survivors knew how she works, and they could easily outplay me because of several things:
When all survivors realise how she works, they will easily trump her. That killer has less tools to juke the survivors, than survivors have, and this is KILLER'S POWER, not survivors'.
I got grabbed off of one out of nowhere last night. Caught me completely off guard.
Okay, how can I adapt to something I can't see, but they can hear? How can I adapt to someone, who has more tools to juke me, than I have to juke them? How can I adapt, when once they just walk away, and I miss, I need to get looped for at least another 20 seconds, before my power recharges? How can I adapt, when to use my power I need to spend good 2-3 seconds standing in one place, when they can just run, use window/pallet and boom, my power is destroyed?
With this logic, we can say "just adapt" to people playing Wraith and Freddy. They are not bad, people just need to adapt. It is quite sad, that "just adapt" thing does not goes both ways...
Without making a sound? The Spirit does make sound, when she sprints...
Isn't the whole purpose of a Test Server to figure things out and adjust as needed ? It obviously takes a little time to gather constructive feedback, analyze it and make changes.