The New Killer and Survivor y'all!


Meet Adam Francis, our new survivor
And The Spirit, our new killer!


Meet Adam Francis, our new survivor
And The Spirit, our new killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
could you post a screenshot of the abillity and the perks please?
Thx!
Um, I kinda feel disappointed about the animation of the killer... guess I'll wait to see it for myself in-game.
@Tsulan Here's a screenshot fo her lore and her ability
https://i.gyazo.com/ac1602f889d8d72bbe95c8ae5ac91d41.png
https://i.gyazo.com/f5644620bb966798ab95ac7ca10f00ea.png
https://i.gyazo.com/299d826fa291984d4fb718a3117a3d2b.png (Sorry couldn't get Spirit Fury cause the streamer was in the way)
https://i.gyazo.com/0aad9002c4d5f79971e2ccd96e75e57c.png
@Twix I didn't show the full animation but her weapon is the katana sword from the teaser and her hair animation is beautiful
R.I.P I can't get onto the PTB
lol dat hex
@PinkEricka Quality of the Stream Feed I was on
I'm disappointed of the survivor, but killer is pretty good
Nah she's original as well as the survivor. The survivor is basically Tapp 2.0 the same voice actor I'm hearing
Spirit's perks are amazing and Adam's sucks
@PinkEricka said:
They said already that the next 4 DLC's (2 left now) will be totally original.
Nvm, she's -censored- sick and I love it
Thank you!
The hex seems nice.
anyone can show us here survivors perks?
@ArthurFiNCHr
https://i.gyazo.com/e8f402e6160fc93d5b1f2da11ef17c9a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/89840c201c23c30da3c6b3227e6e2db8.png
https://i.gyazo.com/da950de42b101658cd6e39266becf31f.png
Here you go! Sorry diversion was cut off. So basically, Adam, and other survivors in teachable, can throw a rock to distract the killer and throw them off the trail!
Autodidact looks a new kind of useless? Or am I missing something??
I cant get my head around all the implications for Deliverance at the moment. I think there are a lot...
I feel stupid. But what are the new cosmetics?
I'm only interested in ones for Claudette, Meg, Nea, Kate and the new guy.
Unfortunately there aren't any new cosmetics for the new killer and survivor or any of the other survivors right now
Someone mentioned that there's a new token system going on and that that perk is a reflection of it
- Diversion sounds good if you are hiding and the Killer is looking for you, so you distract him with an audio cue, especially if you are the last one (that said, I am not sure of the exact power, ugh... Streamers and their need to place their big heads on the screen...).
- Deliverance seems effective against dangerous hook rescues (a part counter for MYC, maybe).
- Autodidact is the only useless one.
It's almost like they're not lying about looking at suggestions and fan creations, despite what people claim...
Feng's cosmetic outfit was enough lol
Her outfit is similar to modern japanese school outfit
Should already be on the wiki: deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com
Yeah, the guy running it is very dedicated. Always check the wiki if you need information.
So next chapter will be in January. God I hope we get a Yeti Chapter since it'll still be winter!
Hehe I'm really happy y'all got me to 2.3K views, thank you guys
Bump!
You're safe for now, Feng Min.
Is this DLC free to all plataforms ?