I give up

I spent the whole week playing perkless on solo queue and having fun on most of my games. Then comes saturday night and all I face is Stridor Spirits, Freddies, Iridescent head Huntress and Mories not to mention the queue times. Have a good night guys.

Comments

  • Perkless... that probably effects your matches a little.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I spent the whole week playing perkless on solo queue and having fun on most of my games. Then comes saturday night and all I face is Stridor Spirits, Freddies, Iridescent head Huntress and Mories not to mention the queue times. Have a good night guys.

    perkless is fun and all but the fact of the matter is everyone else is running perks so you're just handicaping yourself even more when you run into these killers. I would love to see a mode where no perks no add ons no offerings and no items are allowed for both sides and see how things go when you don't have crutches to rely on

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Perkless... that probably effects your matches a little.

    yeah, probably the fact of playing perkless make me face only sweaty balls killers on saturday nights but not on the rest of the week. well noticed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Most of my matches lately have had cheaters in them. :/

    Speed hackers, people escaping with 5 gens left by noclipping through the exit doors, and even more wild shenanigans than just that.

    Wish they'd start cracking down on the cheating. Going to be awful if all of this cheating is around when crossplay comes.

    Looking at other games once it started it will never stop. EAC is trash but even when they will decide to change the anti-cheat it we will see cheaters after few weeks. AFAIK there were always cheats for DBD but hardly anyone was using them (at least not blatantly). I guess this is a sign that people got fed up with a year of dedicated servers and don't mind losing their accounts at all


    @op Lol sounds like a rank reset days to me.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I spent the whole week playing perkless on solo queue and having fun on most of my games. Then comes saturday night and all I face is Stridor Spirits, Freddies, Iridescent head Huntress and Mories not to mention the queue times. Have a good night guys.

    Eh, Freddy players aren't that sweaty. I usually play the bad killers because they are the most fun, (besides Oni, he is powerful).

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I spent the whole week playing perkless on solo queue and having fun on most of my games. Then comes saturday night and all I face is Stridor Spirits, Freddies, Iridescent head Huntress and Mories not to mention the queue times. Have a good night guys.

    Don't let one night ruin a whole week, friend. Everybody has off days/times. I'd say those matches are opportunities for learning to counter other playstyles.

  • Hope you're awake! Hows your day been so far?

  • @Cheers said:

    Hope you're awake! Hows your day been so far?

    Amazing! Had a lot of fun games. Thank you for asking :3

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351929#Comment_1351929

    Amazing! Had a lot of fun games. Thank you for asking :3

    Glad to hear!

  • I'd suggest don't play perkless and play in swf if it bothered you that much. Theres only so much solo que a person can stand.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    I spent the whole week playing perkless on solo queue and having fun on most of my games. Then comes saturday night and all I face is Stridor Spirits, Freddies, Iridescent head Huntress and Mories not to mention the queue times. Have a good night guys.

    Dead by Daylight needs an Operation Health BAD!

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1350361#Comment_1350361

    yeah, probably the fact of playing perkless make me face only sweaty balls killers on saturday nights but not on the rest of the week. well noticed.

    Just saying that you'd probably still have better matches.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I'd suggest don't play perkless and play in swf if it bothered you that much. Theres only so much solo que a person can stand.

    I don't want ez gen rushes with swf. I decided to play perkless because I wanted to improve as survivor. I wasn't complaining about dying, I was complaining about OP killers playing the most sweaty way making matches completely unfair. It's not necessary to use all mories and ultra rare addons on a saturday night. Everybody wants to have fun, not just the killer (if he really thinks playing this way is fun).

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1352012#Comment_1352012

    I don't want ez gen rushes with swf. I decided to play perkless because I wanted to improve as survivor. I wasn't complaining about dying, I was complaining about OP killers playing the most sweaty way making matches completely unfair. It's not necessary to use all mories and ultra rare addons on a saturday night. Everybody wants to have fun, not just the killer (if he really thinks playing this way is fun).

    Who said all swfs were sweaty. Me and my swf will always have a meme night (usually with drinks) where we play silly builds. Last weekend I got moried 4 times on the Saturday night and I just laughed it off. We had 3 Pigs in a row with Crate Of Gears and 2 with Jigsaw Sketch.

    In terms of the "OP" killers they are all counterable. Freddy is a good killer but if you have a good team who knows how to loop he is pretty easy (especially with fake pallets).

    Strider Spirit? Bring Iron Will.

    Iridescent Head Huntress? It's annoying but she is still counterable.

    Moris? They usually dc before they get their first hook. Don't go down, don't get moried.

    Swf is just reliable teammates. Even meming is ok since you know each person can hold their own in a chase.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160797/i-give-up

    Eh, Freddy players aren't that sweaty. I usually play the bad killers because they are the most fun, (besides Oni, he is powerful).

    So you think Freddy is weak? Interesting pov, but I think a killer that can't be seen from far when you are awake, destroys every loop effortlessly making you drop pallets earlier and than teleports to the other side of the map to pop the gen while staling the game with slowing down addons also effortlessly is pretty sweaty... He has mobility, either breaks chases faster or get pallets out of the game, slows gens progress by doing nothing with addons, what is his weakness again?

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1351727#Comment_1351727

    So you think Freddy is weak? Interesting pov, but I think a killer that can't be seen from far when you are awake, destroys every loop effortlessly making you drop pallets earlier and than teleports to the other side of the map to pop the gen while staling the game with slowing down addons also effortlessly is pretty sweaty... He has mobility, either breaks chases faster or get pallets out of the game, slows gens progress by doing nothing with addons, what is his weakness again?

    I never said he is weak, he is one of the 4 best killers in the game, I used to main him and have played him since release.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353300#Comment_1353300

    Who said all swfs were sweaty. Me and my swf will always have a meme night (usually with drinks) where we play silly builds. Last weekend I got moried 4 times on the Saturday night and I just laughed it off. We had 3 Pigs in a row with Crate Of Gears and 2 with Jigsaw Sketch.

    In terms of the "OP" killers they are all counterable. Freddy is a good killer but if you have a good team who knows how to loop he is pretty easy (especially with fake pallets).

    Strider Spirit? Bring Iron Will.

    Iridescent Head Huntress? It's annoying but she is still counterable.

    Moris? They usually dc before they get their first hook. Don't go down, don't get moried.

    Swf is just reliable teammates. Even meming is ok since you know each person can hold their own in a chase.

    No good killer play pallet Freddy and I don't think he is loopable with snares.

    Stridor is the counter to Iron Will, not the other way.

    Iridescent head counterable? Isn't you logic freestyle going too far?

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353326#Comment_1353326

    No good killer play pallet Freddy and I don't think he is loopable with snares.

    Stridor is the counter to Iron Will, not the other way.

    Iridescent head counterable? Isn't you logic freestyle going too far?

    Freddy is loopable. Treat him like you would clown and it's fine.

    Spirit yes Strider may be the counter to Iron Will but generally good spirits don't run Strider. I admit I also find Spirit annoying but she can beaten as long as you have a good team.

    Iridescent head Huntress is definitely tough. A great huntress will definitely beat you but not all huntresses are great. Against huntress you shouldn't get hit with the hatchet once if your playing loops correctly, now she has two less hatchets.

    My point overall is don't judge the game off "I'm playing solo, perkless against OP killers". Imagine if a killer playing perkless, add-onless came on here complaining about the swf teams that are "OP" and saying they are giving up. Don't think anyone would give them any sympathy.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353360#Comment_1353360

    Freddy is loopable. Treat him like you would clown and it's fine.

    Spirit yes Strider may be the counter to Iron Will but generally good spirits don't run Strider. I admit I also find Spirit annoying but she can beaten as long as you have a good team.

    Iridescent head Huntress is definitely tough. A great huntress will definitely beat you but not all huntresses are great. Against huntress you shouldn't get hit with the hatchet once if your playing loops correctly, now she has two less hatchets.

    My point overall is don't judge the game off "I'm playing solo, perkless against OP killers". Imagine if a killer playing perkless, add-onless came on here complaining about the swf teams that are "OP" and saying they are giving up. Don't think anyone would give them any sympathy.

    Clown has finite bottles, Freddy don't. Freddy will not stop to recharge his blood tank. It changes everything in my opinion.

    Solo queue. Not planning to SWF until crossplay is a thing.

    I am not always well positioned, neither loop perfectly, so yeah, sometimes I get hits. I'm still trying to improve :3

    Don't worry, I wasn't looking for empathy. All I wanted to say was: "It's saturday night and you killer guys are playing in a way that makes the game not fun for both survivors and yourselves" (((At least I don't like playing this way when I play killer...))) But who cares about everybody's fun, am I right? Just get the ez 4k and smile <3

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Most of my matches lately have had cheaters in them. :/

    Speed hackers, people escaping with 5 gens left by noclipping through the exit doors, and even more wild shenanigans than just that.

    Wish they'd start cracking down on the cheating. Going to be awful if all of this cheating is around when crossplay comes.

    I think where everyone has been staying at home because of quarantine, hackers have been rising and getting smarter. The developers have stated they are working on the EAC to prevent anymore hackers but I don't know when that will be put in place.

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1353389#Comment_1353389

    Clown has finite bottles, Freddy don't. Freddy will not stop to recharge his blood tank. It changes everything in my opinion.

    Solo queue. Not planning to SWF until crossplay is a thing.

    I am not always well positioned, neither loop perfectly, so yeah, sometimes I get hits. I'm still trying to improve :3

    Don't worry, I wasn't looking for empathy. All I wanted to say was: "It's saturday night and you killer guys are playing in a way that makes the game not fun for both survivors and yourselves" (((At least I don't like playing this way when I play killer...))) But who cares about everybody's fun, am I right? Just get the ez 4k and smile <3

    Infinite snares means nothing. Just treat him like clown with infinite bottles. As much as I hate to say it drop pallets a bit earlier to since the snares shorten loops.

    Well enjoy crossplay lad ๐Ÿ‘ I'm hoping I can get my pc mates to play this game once crossplay happens.

    I think when you get better with looping you'll understand why someone like Freddy isn't as op as people think.

    I wouldn't play moris unless someone brings a key but as killer you need to play a certain way. You don't know till the match starts how good the survivors are so running anything less than an optimal build can lose you games. Then again I did play a lot of games as Legion with only BBQ and Lightborn and have 4k every game at red ranks ๐Ÿ˜‚