Why are my killers blocked?
My demo, huntress, and ghost face are now apparently requiring purchase again..anybody care to explain this to me because this is totally egregious
My demo, huntress, and ghost face are now apparently requiring purchase again..anybody care to explain this to me because this is totally egregious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
AFAIK this issue can be fixed by restarting your game. If that doesn't work, contact BHVR support (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us) and submit a ticket. You may need to provide proof of ownership/purchase (for example if you bought the dlc show you own that, or if you have Screenshots of you using them if you used cells attach those).
I hope this works..I have money invested into all 3 of these , this should never happen
I hope it works for you too mate
I once had the opposite, I had offers to play as Shape, after the match my screen has the Shape, I could level up him and play for the whole evening with him without purchase. Later I turn off the game and play again, my screen has the Trapper.
All I thought that evening was "Im living rich"
I believe you still need to download a key from the PlayStation store. I'm pretty sure I remember that. IDK about other platforms
Huntress is free on Steam, or was when I purchased the game.
Shes free on ps4 too
no matter the outcome, you should definitely report this in the Bug Reports section (unless you already did ofc)
that sounds like something that should never ever happen and needs to be looked at asap!
I would check your game addons to make sure that you have the respective keys downloaded. Might be a simple fix of redownloading some missing keys.
Yes, she is free on every console but when she was released I still had to download a free key to unlock her from the PS store.
Luckily resetting fixed it for now
sweet