Am I the only one who feels relaxed more when playing killer?

Idk, I feel a lot more relaxed knowing that if I lose, it's because I was bad, not because my team were Self Caring in the corner against a Thanatophobia + Sloppy Legion. Some SC gamers are beasts, just that I've had those teams a lot too.

But yeah, I feel way more relaxed as killer... Anyone else feel the same?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Sometimes, I do prefer stomping clueless teams of survivors with demo than being chased for an eternity by a clueless ghostface that has probably picked him for the first time.

  • No, you're not the only one. I take PS4 killer seriously, but when I'm on PC, it's nice and chill.

    I'm on edge every time I'm survivor.

  • I am more relaxed as Survivor, but I dont have much problems when playing Killer when it comes to stress. I win the majority of my games, most of the time I lose when I am playing a Killer I am currently prestiging, meaning, I dont have many Perks on them.

    And well, if I lose against good Players, whatever. Imagine getting mad about losing to skilled opponents.

  • I think it is just you! Really, though, I like playing killer more but it's also always more stressful.

    There's the feeling of being on a clock at all times. Of every second mattering so much.

    And of course, knowing that it's just you, so every tiny failure is 100% yours. (Which is sort of a positive and negative)

    Not to mention the nagging feeling that I should always win. When I play survivor and I get killed, it feels like no big deal. When I play killer and anyone gets out, I feel like a big failure. I know that doesn't make sense, but it still needles my brain for some reason. Probably related to the, "Every mistake is mine" feeling.

  • @Bovinity said:

    I think it is just you! Really, though, I like playing killer more but it's also always more stressful.

    There's the feeling of being on a clock at all times. Of every second mattering so much.

    And of course, knowing that it's just you, so every tiny failure is 100% yours. (Which is sort of a positive and negative)

    Not to mention the nagging feeling that I should always win. When I play survivor and I get killed, it feels like no big deal. When I play killer and anyone gets out, I feel like a big failure. I know that doesn't make sense, but it still needles my brain for some reason. Probably related to the, "Every mistake is mine" feeling.

    I used to hate when people escaped too when playing killer. I got over it when I started to consider 4 escapes a stomp (to me), 3 escapes a loss, 2 escapes a draw, 1 escape a win, and 0 escapes a stomp (to them).

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1349040#Comment_1349040

    I used to hate when people escaped too when playing killer. I got over it when I started to consider 4 escapes a stomp (to me), 3 escapes a loss, 2 escapes a draw, 1 escape a win, and 0 escapes a stomp (to them).

    Indeed, that's how I see it when I think of it objectively.

    In the moment, though, anyone escaping feel like a failure in some way. They got the hatch? Well, it's because I goofed up. Somehow. ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1349050#Comment_1349050

    Indeed, that's how I see it when I think of it objectively.

    In the moment, though, anyone escaping feel like a failure in some way. They got the hatch? Well, it's because I goofed up. Somehow. ๐Ÿ˜…

    Hey, we've all been there. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • You're my opposite.

    I can't be annoyed as Survivor, it's extremely chill.

    It's also why i like it less, there's very little excitement.

  • @Boss said:

    You're my opposite.

    I can't be annoyed as Survivor, it's extremely chill.

    It's also why i like it less, there's very little excitement.

    Lol!

  • I'm more comfortable playing killer, knowing I'm depending mainly on myself. That doesn't mean that it's more relaxing tho, on the opposite, I have to play the top of my game if I want to win vs good survivors.

    When playing survivor I can relax far more since I have 3 other people doing their stuff and even if they all die I can still escape via hatch if I'm a little lucky and even then I can get good RNG on doors. I don't have to be everywhere mannaging 4 other players, it's good enough if I just outlive them if they're bad.

  • i feel a lot more relaxed playing survivor tbh.

    its nice not being under constant pressure, knowing that every action you take can lose you the game.