What killer build scares you?

For me its probably pwyf nemesis scratched mirror myers nothings scarier than a fast boi with wall hacks and no tr. That and enduring spirit fury myers because i throw the pallet down when hes in t3 he shrugs it off because of enduring spirit fury and wacks me.

Comments

  • Forever freddy...

    Iri head mori noed huntress...

  • Forever Freddy just makes me want to quit. No matter what you aren't going to have fun and Freddy is already unfun to play against.

  • As a survivor main I would say that my teammates are much scarier.You never know if a teammate will betray your team and help the killer.As a Killer myself I find that Nea mains are scary.

  • Spooky Michael on an in door map. Especially if he is running a play with your food/nemesis combo.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    For me its probably pwyf nemesis scratched mirror myers nothings scarier than a fast boi with wall hacks and no tr. That and enduring spirit fury myers because i throw the pallet down when hes in t3 he shrugs it off because of enduring spirit fury and wacks me.

    This!!

  • Anything Slug Related.

  • Doctor with Pop Goes the Weasel, Save the Best for Last, Thanataphobia and Whispers with Iri King and Calm.

  • I get shivers down my spine whenever someone mentions 3 gen doc.

    Played against it once and I almost went afk in the basement across the whole map from his 3 gen.

  • Getting absolutly demolished by the killer only to find out he had no build

  • @thesuicidefox's legion build.

    Yikes.

  • Tier 1 only Myers if I'm solo. Otherwise it's Bubba with his best build. Nothing scarier than a Bubba with 3 stacks of PWYF.

  • Instead of being "scared" of builds I usually end up just groaning and think "here we go again."

    Anyway, those are usually: pretty much most Nurses, forever Fred, any time I see a mori, slugging Hillbilly... I'm probably forgetting a couple.

  • Infectious fright Oni/Billy, forever freddy, Iri head huntress

    All are unfun to go against.

  • Scratched Mirror Myers always gives me a jump and I love it lol

    The builds that I hate the most are Iri Huntress and that one Oni build on Hawkins where survivors pick up the blood orbs and are revealed. That build has made a big comeback lately.

  • Iri head, Mori and Iron Maiden Huntress. Can't hide, can't loop (well at least not for long).

  • Ghostyboi with Insidious, NOED, Blood Warden, and Remember Me/Rancor, pink Mori, and I cannot recall the add-ons. Each time I've run into this GF camped like hell & made damn sure the Obsession was tunneled and was dead before last gen. All three of us try like heck to block the tunnel but....

  • I fear no killer build. My team mates however, i fear them. For i know the killer will kill me but my team mates? I have no idea what they will try and do.