No Integrity

I'm sorry but if there is a survivor who is clearly toxic and pointing out other survivors and you the killer take advantage of that you're trash and you should just uninstall. Yall act like crackheads looking for their next hit. It's just a kill. Relax you'll get it. Running around taking advantage of a crap survivor sandbagging others is just ridiculous. Ruins the entire game. Some of us actually want to play and work gens and hide and sneak around and get chased but someone always has to come ruin the integrity of the game and F it up for everyone. I hate that I'm rank 5. Seriously. Playing with some of yall is such a buzzkill sometimes. To be a red rank killer and do that is such a fail. But some of yall will lose your heads just cause we play with friends. Play a game with you friend?! No F-in way no fair. Survivor giving away other survivors No problem. No biggie. EZ. 🙄

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160115/no-integrity

    If it’s any consolation, there ARE killers that won’t do this and WILL punish the jerk attempting to rat out teammates.

    I used to be one of those, but then other survivors come in and unhook the jerks with BT and spew various forms of vitriol in the chat, even if I explain why I did it. Kinda hard to punish the jerks when other survivors reward them and then blame me for it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342869#Comment_1342869

    Wow, geez, really?!

    Some players have no moral compass do they? It’s just “hey conscience, imma need you to shut up a while”...

    Indeed. I mean, I'm taking on a bunch of drawbacks - little to no BP gain, chaser emblem penalty, no fun - just to punish a sandbagger, and in return they're toxic toward me and reward the sandbagger? ######### 'em. This is why I'm very hesitant to show any mercy toward survivors.

  • Lol they mad 😂

  • I usually just keep playing normally which means I'll down/hook the sandbagger/troll if they're standing there pointing at a locker. I don't care whether there's a survivor in a locker or not. Why would I care when there's literally a survivor in front of me not moving to point at a locker? 🤔

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160115/no-integrity

    If it’s any consolation, there ARE killers that won’t do this and WILL punish the jerk attempting to rat out teammates.

    It would be if this was the majority or even some but I've only been up against one killer who looked at me and then left and killed the toxic person. Just one. But ive been in plenty of games where they don't. I definitely don't take advantage. If i didnt know you were there without the survivor pointing you out i leave you be. I sat and watched this claudette be used as bait right. Well the killer was camping so the nea couldnt get close to heal. So basically shes just moving and hidng all over the map till the claudette gets hooked or bleeds out. So the killer is like hmm not working so he picks up the claudette and lets her wiggle away. Lol She runs STRAIGHT to nea and gets her killed and the killer let the claudette go. Who does that? It was so embarrassing. And then the killer is talking crap like he won some asinine game in his little puny mind. God I cringed so hard.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342873#Comment_1342873

    Indeed. I mean, I'm taking on a bunch of drawbacks - little to no BP gain, chaser emblem penalty, no fun - just to punish a sandbagger, and in return they're toxic toward me and reward the sandbagger? ######### 'em. This is why I'm very hesitant to show any mercy toward survivors.

    I dont mean spend the game trying to get them but definitely kill them if you can but no i wouldnt like waste the game doing it. Its just satisfying when they do die. The guy who did it just ahwile ago before i wrote this he did die. I got hooked though which was irritating cause i was actually successful at outrunning this particular killer. And then ofc hes bragging about it at the end of the game spamming ez like a moron. I dont even bother reporting cause whats that going to do lol

  • @BigBubs said:

    Lol they mad 😂

    Who is they?

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342877#Comment_1342877

    I dont mean spend the game trying to get them but definitely kill them if you can but no i wouldnt like waste the game doing it. Its just satisfying when they do die. The guy who did it just ahwile ago before i wrote this he did die. I got hooked though which was irritating cause i was actually successful at outrunning this particular killer. And then ofc hes bragging about it at the end of the game spamming ez like a moron. I dont even bother reporting cause whats that going to do lol

    If you don't bother to report, reports do nothing.

    Listen, I hear you, but that's my experience when I play killer. As a survivor main, I can't blame killers for not doing this when survivors behave like that.

  • Not doing what? And I have reported in the past. Nothing gets done. I know that cause I've gone up against people multiple times. Probably more considering how much we change our names.

  • @Bunnie said:

    Not doing what? And I have reported in the past. Nothing gets done. I know that cause I've gone up against people multiple times. Probably more considering how much we change our names.

    Not punishing the sandbagger. They get nothing from it.

    If nothing got done, then it probably wasn't bannable. All I know is that reports work and people have been banned quite often because of it.

  • i love doing this and when the killer checks the locker and theres nobody in there 🤣

  • @Bunnie said:

    I'm sorry but if there is a survivor who is clearly toxic and pointing out other survivors and you the killer take advantage of that you're trash and you should just uninstall. Yall act like crackheads looking for their next hit. It's just a kill. Relax you'll get it. Running around taking advantage of a crap survivor sandbagging others is just ridiculous. Ruins the entire game. Some of us actually want to play and work gens and hide and sneak around and get chased but someone always has to come ruin the integrity of the game and F it up for everyone. I hate that I'm rank 5. Seriously. Playing with some of yall is such a buzzkill sometimes. To be a red rank killer and do that is such a fail. But some of yall will lose your heads just cause we play with friends. Play a game with you friend?! No F-in way no fair. Survivor giving away other survivors No problem. No biggie. EZ. 🙄

    I'll add this to my list "stuff that survivors do but it still is somehow killers fault".

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342923#Comment_1342923

    Not punishing the sandbagger. They get nothing from it.

    If nothing got done, then it probably wasn't bannable. All I know is that reports work and people have been banned quite often because of it.

    idc if the killer punishes them or not but taking part in their toxicity is ridiculous. not supposed to be helping each other out. Also youre the first person ive ever heard say that reports work lol

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160115/no-integrity

    I'll add this to my list "stuff that survivors do but it still is somehow killers fault".

    I'll add you to my "doesn't easily comprehend list" cause that's not what I said. Pay attention. What I said was as a killer IF you take advantage of toxic survivors actions like sandbagging other survivors then you're trash. That's a fact. Straight up. It's not hard to get kills or hooks. So why encourage that behavior? You guys cry when you get looped lol but it's okay to basically cheat at the game?

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342927#Comment_1342927

    idc if the killer punishes them or not but taking part in their toxicity is ridiculous. not supposed to be helping each other out. Also youre the first person ive ever heard say that reports work lol

    The killer sees one injured survivor without and one fully healed survivor. Killer goes for the injured one because it's easier. This is not taking part in toxicity, it's just smart play. The killer doesn't care about ruining your day, they're just playing to win.

    Yeah, that's because people who say reports don't work either don't report, or report for things that aren't bannable (teabagging, camping, tunneling, etc.), or behave in ways that are bannable (so it's beneficial for them to keep as few people from reporting as possible).

  • @Revzi100 said:

    i love doing this and when the killer checks the locker and theres nobody in there 🤣

    😆 And that just goes to show you how many are garbage. That you would even check. 🤣 Funny thought cause head on is one of my fave perks. I could of saved him had he just waited but no he wanted to be toxic.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1342937#Comment_1342937

    I'll add you to my "doesn't easily comprehend list" cause that's not what I said. Pay attention. What I said was as a killer IF you take advantage of toxic survivors actions like sandbagging other survivors then you're trash. That's a fact. Straight up. It's not hard to get kills or hooks. So why encourage that behavior? You guys cry when you get looped lol but it's okay to basically cheat at the game?

    How can killer know for sure that it isn't just swf sandbagging each other fun? Should I check profiles while in lobby before every match to see if they are swf or not? How can killer know for sure if they are pointing out the locker because that person didn't do anything else except hide and they want him gone from the game? Why the killer is always the bad guy?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343062#Comment_1343062

    The killer sees one injured survivor without and one fully healed survivor. Killer goes for the injured one because it's easier. This is not taking part in toxicity, it's just smart play. The killer doesn't care about ruining your day, they're just playing to win.

    Yeah, that's because people who say reports don't work either don't report, or report for things that aren't bannable (teabagging, camping, tunneling, etc.), or behave in ways that are bannable (so it's beneficial for them to keep as few people from reporting as possible).

    What? Lol. I wasn;t injured. I'm talking about when a survivor is injured and feels like oh if they know theyre in the closet or theyre hiding here theyll go after them and I can get away. Literlly running around pointing people out. Killer taking advantage of that isn't smart play. Thats not play at all lol. Someone who truly wants to enjoy the game and all it entails wouldnt take part in that.

    And agree to disagree on the reporting.

  • So you are mad at killers for taking advantage of a situation that they didn't ask for. Taking advantage of 50% of their prey in one spot wothout having to worry about perks or pallets or being looped.

    Ok.

    This thread should be.....

    NO INTEGRITY

    Survivors, why do you purposely lead killers to other survivors? Why do you intentiinally try to ruin the fun of the people you are supposed to be working with?


    Seriously. Why is every fault in this game on survivor side, expressly the fault of the killer?

    As survivor, the people who ruin my enjoyment of this game most is other survivors.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343068#Comment_1343068

    How can killer know for sure that it isn't just swf sandbagging each other fun? Should I check profiles while in lobby before every match to see if they are swf or not? How can killer know for sure if they are pointing out the locker because that person didn't do anything else except hide and they want him gone from the game? Why the killer is always the bad guy?

    Because killers are omniscient, obviously.

    @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343070#Comment_1343070

    What? Lol. I wasn;t injured. I'm talking about when a survivor is injured and feels like oh if they know theyre in the closet or theyre hiding here theyll go after them and I can get away. Literlly running around pointing people out. Killer taking advantage of that isn't smart play. Thats not play at all lol. Someone who truly wants to enjoy the game and all it entails wouldnt take part in that.

    And agree to disagree on the reporting.

    Tearing the survivors apart is indeed smart play on the killer's behalf and I can't blame them for it, especially when survivors behave the way they do when killers try to punish sandbaggers.

    There's no "agree to disagree" here, this isn't a matter of opinion. There's empirical proof that reports work, as users like @SenzuDuck can tell you.

  • I kill traitor survivors as they come. Rarely play as survivor myself but I do remember a game on coldwin farm I was downed and the killer looked for the last one. They ran in my new location since it took the killer a while to find them before falling. The killer walked to me, back to them and sacrified them vefore giving me hatch since they hated traitors and was going to let them go if they didn't pull that stunt.


    Though blaming killers for sandbaggers is a bit weird insteas of focusing on the sandbagger themself. If possible you need to record games for video evidence with your report if it really happens that oftwn. Then things will get done since BHVR know it isn't a lie from player with an agenda.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343068#Comment_1343068

    How can killer know for sure that it isn't just swf sandbagging each other fun? Should I check profiles while in lobby before every match to see if they are swf or not? How can killer know for sure if they are pointing out the locker because that person didn't do anything else except hide and they want him gone from the game? Why the killer is always the bad guy?

    It doesnt matter. It is against the rules to help the killer. Period. You can try to justify it any you want. And people always say I'm hiding in the locker cause they saw me go into a locker one time meanwhile I'll be the one with the most BPs. How would you know what i was doing he entire game if youre playing? Exactly. I said what i said. Youre trash. You didnt earn that hook. I play killer on a TOUCHPAD. If I can get 4k easily without needing a survivor to help then you should be able to. Also never said killer was always wrong. Ive written posts about both.

  • @Bunnie said:

    I'm sorry but if there is a survivor who is clearly toxic and pointing out other survivors and you the killer take advantage of that you're trash and you should just uninstall. Yall act like crackheads looking for their next hit. It's just a kill. Relax you'll get it. Running around taking advantage of a crap survivor sandbagging others is just ridiculous. Ruins the entire game. Some of us actually want to play and work gens and hide and sneak around and get chased but someone always has to come ruin the integrity of the game and F it up for everyone. I hate that I'm rank 5. Seriously. Playing with some of yall is such a buzzkill sometimes. To be a red rank killer and do that is such a fail. But some of yall will lose your heads just cause we play with friends. Play a game with you friend?! No F-in way no fair. Survivor giving away other survivors No problem. No biggie. EZ. 🙄

    If I get one of those on my team I'm usually gonna motion the killer over to me and let them follow me back to the hook, then I tbag mr. sandbag until he's dead.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343077#Comment_1343077

    It doesnt matter. It is against the rules to help the killer. Period. You can try to justify it any you want. And people always say I'm hiding in the locker cause they saw me go into a locker one time meanwhile I'll be the one with the most BPs. How would you know what i was doing he entire game if youre playing? Exactly. I said what i said. Youre trash. You didnt earn that hook. I play killer on a TOUCHPAD. If I can get 4k easily without needing a survivor to help then you should be able to. Also never said killer was always wrong. Ive written posts about both.

    Yes, it's against the rules for survivors to help the killer. There's no rule against killers taking advantage of sandbaggers. So why are you blaming the killer? Report the sandbagger!

  • I won't go out of my way to "punish" a survivor that I feel was being awful, but if the choice comes down to killing them or someone else, I'll pick them.

    A while back I gave the hatch to someone because a Dwight ran up and unhooked her right in my face while we were mid-chase. So I killed him and gave her the hatch, because how are you gonna do a teammate like that? 😥

  • @csandman1977 said:

    So you are mad at killers for taking advantage of a situation that they didn't ask for. Taking advantage of 50% of their prey in one spot wothout having to worry about perks or pallets or being looped.

    Ok.

    This thread should be.....

    NO INTEGRITY

    Survivors, why do you purposely lead killers to other survivors? Why do you intentiinally try to ruin the fun of the people you are supposed to be working with?

    Seriously. Why is every fault in this game on survivor side, expressly the fault of the killer?

    As survivor, the people who ruin my enjoyment of this game most is other survivors.

    If you didnt ask for it why take advtange of it? Sound like you need a confidence boost in your killer skills if you really think you just have to snatch that person out the locker cause its easier for you. Can't be this hard for you guys to chase someone and hit them and then hook them. It just cant be lol. And my post should say WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO SAY. Because its my thread. And if i want to call out toxic survivors and craap killers in the same post I can do that. And you can comment or you can go about your day I dont really care but i said what i said and thats that.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343068#Comment_1343068

    How can killer know for sure that it isn't just swf sandbagging each other fun? Should I check profiles while in lobby before every match to see if they are swf or not? How can killer know for sure if they are pointing out the locker because that person didn't do anything else except hide and they want him gone from the game? Why the killer is always the bad guy?

    The killer is always the bad guy because you're not really a true player in most peoples eyes. You're just an obstacle to the real players, and thus should always behave in a fashion that doesn't inconvenience them TOO much.

    Yes, that sounds like hyperbole, but when you actually listen to people, this is truly how they think.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343077#Comment_1343077

    It doesnt matter. It is against the rules to help the killer. Period. You can try to justify it any you want. And people always say I'm hiding in the locker cause they saw me go into a locker one time meanwhile I'll be the one with the most BPs. How would you know what i was doing he entire game if youre playing? Exactly. I said what i said. Youre trash. You didnt earn that hook. I play killer on a TOUCHPAD. If I can get 4k easily without needing a survivor to help then you should be able to. Also never said killer was always wrong. Ive written posts about both.

    It is against the rules to help the killer implies survivor is the bad guy here. But sure call me and other killers trash who doesn't play like you want. Killers should obey and be practically NPCs. I got it.

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    I kill traitor survivors as they come. Rarely play as survivor myself but I do remember a game on coldwin farm I was downed and the killer looked for the last one. They ran in my new location since it took the killer a while to find them before falling. The killer walked to me, back to them and sacrified them vefore giving me hatch since they hated traitors and was going to let them go if they didn't pull that stunt.

    Though blaming killers for sandbaggers is a bit weird insteas of focusing on the sandbagger themself. If possible you need to record games for video evidence with your report if it really happens that oftwn. Then things will get done since BHVR know it isn't a lie from player with an agenda.

    Say i make you a glass of milk and I put a couple drops of peanut oil in it knowing youre allergic to peanuts. Then my friend knowing what i did gives you the glass of milk. Is it any less my friends fault that you had an allergic reaction to the peanut oil just because they werent the one to put the peanut oil in it? Nope. Both are at fault. Both get the blame.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343083#Comment_1343083

    Say i make you a glass of milk and I put a couple drops of peanut oil in it knowing youre allergic to peanuts. Then my friend knowing what i did gives you the glass of milk. Is it any less my friends fault that you had an allergic reaction to the peanut oil just because they werent the one to put the peanut oil in it? Nope. Both are at fault. Both get the blame.

    Killers are not your friends, they're your opponent in this PvP game, if you're playing survivor.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343083#Comment_1343083

    Say i make you a glass of milk and I put a couple drops of peanut oil in it knowing youre allergic to peanuts. Then my friend knowing what i did gives you the glass of milk. Is it any less my friends fault that you had an allergic reaction to the peanut oil just because they werent the one to put the peanut oil in it? Nope. Both are at fault. Both get the blame.

    But your post doesn't blame both parties equally. Your post specifically condems killers saying they should uninstall, compare them to crackheads and call them trash. I did not see any condemnation for the traitorous survivors besides calling them sandbaggers. Plus we like Orion said are on opposing sides as well as your theoritcal situation is straight up premeditated murder through allergic reaction and is a very weak argument in this light.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343095#Comment_1343095

    Killers are not your friends, they're your opponent in this PvP game, if you're playing survivor.

    Exactly. Yet the killer chose that oppurtune moment to listen to the survivor and take advantage of what the survivor was doing to help them. Sounds like a friend to me.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343096#Comment_1343096

    Exactly. Yet the killer chose that oppurtune moment to listen to the survivor and take advantage of what the survivor was doing to help them. Sounds like a friend to me.

    Sounds like an opponent taking advantage of the other team's mistakes to me.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343096#Comment_1343096

    Exactly. Yet the killer chose that oppurtune moment to listen to the survivor and take advantage of what the survivor was doing to help them. Sounds like a friend to me.

    So what other actions taken by survivors should the killer just ignore?

    Should they just ignore blown skill checks because maybe it was done purposefully, or maybe the person who gets caught won't be the one who did it?

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343084#Comment_1343084

    It is against the rules to help the killer implies survivor is the bad guy here. But sure call me and other killers trash who doesn't play like you want. Killers should obey and be practically NPCs. I got it.

    Oh like how survivors didnt play how you guys wanted. We didnt loop how you wanted. We ued vaults too much. They body block. They swf. Theyre toxic with flashlights. They use DS thats not fair. Blah blah. Yada yada yada the list goes on. You guys whined so much they gave you a whole update. So lets not even go there

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343077#Comment_1343077

    The killer is always the bad guy because you're not really a true player in most peoples eyes. You're just an obstacle to the real players, and thus should always behave in a fashion that doesn't inconvenience them TOO much.

    Yes, that sounds like hyperbole, but when you actually listen to people, this is truly how they think.

    Neh. Not even close. Interested to read your next theory though. Considering you arent way off base this time.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343094#Comment_1343094

    Oh like how survivors didnt play how you guys wanted. We didnt loop how you wanted. We ued vaults too much. They body block. They swf. Theyre toxic with flashlights. They use DS thats not fair. Blah blah. Yada yada yada the list goes on. You guys whined so much they gave you a whole update. So lets not even go there

    Who said any of that here?

    Untitled Image


  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343103#Comment_1343103

    So what other actions taken by survivors should the killer just ignore?

    Should they just ignore blown skill checks because maybe it was done purposefully, or maybe the person who gets caught won't be the one who did it?

    You're comparing a missed skill check to a survivor pointing out other survivors (like literally pointing out) to a killer?

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343107#Comment_1343107

    You're comparing a missed skill check to a survivor pointing out other survivors (like literally pointing out) to a killer?

    Your other arguments suggest that killers are mind-readers, so I thought perhaps that extended to other behaviors as well.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343107#Comment_1343107

    You're comparing a missed skill check to a survivor pointing out other survivors (like literally pointing out) to a killer?

    Spoken like someone who hasn't had a sandbagger purposefully miss skill checks to attract the killer.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343077#Comment_1343077

    Because killers are omniscient, obviously.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343078#Comment_1343078

    Tearing the survivors apart is indeed smart play on the killer's behalf and I can't blame them for it, especially when survivors behave the way they do when killers try to punish sandbaggers.

    There's no "agree to disagree" here, this isn't a matter of opinion. There's empirical proof that reports work, as users like @SenzuDuck can tell you.

    So because this person's report got answered you're assuming every single other report is answered?


    As I was saying, agree to disagree.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343081#Comment_1343081

    So because this person's report got answered you're assuming every single other report is answered?

    As I was saying, agree to disagree.

    No, because this person's reports produced tangible results, then reporting works. Not every report is valid, as I said.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343094#Comment_1343094

    Oh like how survivors didnt play how you guys wanted. We didnt loop how you wanted. We ued vaults too much. They body block. They swf. Theyre toxic with flashlights. They use DS thats not fair. Blah blah. Yada yada yada the list goes on. You guys whined so much they gave you a whole update. So lets not even go there

    You blame killers and call them trash because they didn't play the way YOU wanted. This was about you and what you have said in this thread. And I stand my ground on this. You cannot blame the killer because killer is playing against you, it is solely survivors fault.

  • Oh my bad! You want to accuse me of being mad that "killers dont play how I want" while simultaneously ignoring the rather huge update killers got cause the survivors weren't playing to their standards. Sounds about right lol

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343095#Comment_1343095

    Killers are not your friends, they're your opponent in this PvP game, if you're playing survivor.

    image.png


  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343115#Comment_1343115

    Spoken like someone who hasn't had a sandbagger purposefully miss skill checks to attract the killer.

    Okay? Lol. That's a good thing. Besides i wouldnt know. I know when another survivor is pointing to my exact location though hence my questioning the comparison.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343111#Comment_1343111

    Oh my bad! You want to accuse me of being mad that "killers dont play how I want" while simultaneously ignoring the rather huge update killers got cause the survivors weren't playing to their standards. Sounds about right lol

    The update was not because survivors didn't play certain way, it was about balancing the game.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343115#Comment_1343115

    Spoken like someone who hasn't had a sandbagger purposefully miss skill checks to attract the killer.

    Oh gosh! I had an Adam come to my gen and keep missing the check...I went to another gen and he followed and did the same thing. I pointed at him to leave me be and he shook his head no...that was so frustrating!

  • Aww. I really love the investment of your time and skills into my thread. 😘 I will save that. Thank you.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343126#Comment_1343126

    Aww. I really love the investment of your time and skills into my thread. 😘 I will save that. Thank you.

    Thanks! I'm clearly a very talented graphic artist and deserve recognition.

‹ 1 2