I finally have them all !
I finally have all the Ace outfits. Grinded them all for Iri shards and bought the ones for AC only. My closet is complete !
Tagged:
Trusted
I finally have all the Ace outfits. Grinded them all for Iri shards and bought the ones for AC only. My closet is complete !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats, thats some serious dedication!
Grats! You're one dapper fella.
ποΈπποΈ
Congrats, on becoming the Ace of Aces.
That's fun! Do you like to mix up the outfits or keep a certain one? I have all outfits for a couple of characters...but I hardly use most of them. π
I do quite a few mix ups. My favourite outfit combination out of all is 100% this one.
I especially change outfits when I use different builds. For example when I use chas orianted builds I use bright colored outfits and when I use stealth builds I use the darker ones.
Feng looks like she is slightly judging you on that lol
Wow how much did that cost even
That's pretty sweet! From one collector to another; β7
So.
I've finally found a worthy opponent...
I can't say 100% for sure since outfits don't show their pricing after you buy them but probably something around 150 000 iridiscent shards I guess if I did my math correctly + some Auric cells for non IS outfits. You can tell far easier them me if you just check out the shop and look at all the Ace outfits.
You guys should play a match to determine who has the superior threads.
I'd play if you can get 2 more :O
Unfortunately it was very easy to do this for Adam π
That's ace
I have all outfits for quentin π
Congrats.
I have every thing for Feng, Nancy and Quentin.
If i was a rich girl. (I donβt know the rest of the song)
I have every outfit for queen nancy and am planning on getting all the outfits on nea or feng