FIX SLUGGING

After a certain amount of time on the floor you should be able to stand back up. The killer just downed us all and went AFK. This is so stupid, why has nothing been done with slugging? Please fix it, the trash killers do this way too much.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Unbreakable does exactly what you want. Why don't you bring it along?

  • Why should I have to bring a perk that only picks me up once. Someone in that game had the perk but he just reslugged him. Whats your excuse now?

  • Run No Mither

  • @Xify said:

    After a certain amount of time on the floor you should be able to stand back up. The killer just downed us all and went AFK. This is so stupid, why has nothing been done with slugging? Please fix it, the trash killers do this way too much.

    There is nothing to fix?

    Want to counter it? use unbreakable or better yet, don't get downed!

  • @Xify said:

    Why should I have to bring a perk that only picks me up once. Someone in that game had the perk but he just reslugged him. Whats your excuse now?

    You should bring it because you can't counter all these "trash killers" otherwise.

    No excuse needed. No perk will save you if you don't plan ahead.

  • @Xify said:

    Why should I have to bring a perk that only picks me up once. Someone in that game had the perk but he just reslugged him. Whats your excuse now?

    Use no mither, you can get up as many times as you want then.

    Next?

  • Thats certainly a dickmove, however, this does not occur on a frequent basis, so there is not anything that needs to be fixed.

  • so survivors cry that you can slug to counter ds( one of the most used survivor perk} but then when you do survivors cry that you are slugging. NOICE

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Thats certainly a dickmove, however, this does not occur on a frequent basis, so there is not anything that needs to be fixed.

    Yeah, just to be clear, OP, I also think that it's a dick move.

  • @Xify said:

    After a certain amount of time on the floor you should be able to stand back up. The killer just downed us all and went AFK. This is so stupid, why has nothing been done with slugging? Please fix it, the trash killers do this way too much.

    Slugging is fine, killers run the risk of survivors having perks that can pick themselves or them crawling away to a teammate. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @metalklok said:

    so survivors cry that you can slug to counter ds( one of the most used survivor perk} but then when you do survivors cry that you are slugging. NOICE

    I think Hes complaing about getting slugged till bleedout

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159792/fix-slugging

    There is nothing to fix?

    Want to counter it? use unbreakable or better yet, don't get downed!

    Tell me how downing one player then camping him to down others is good? Then him going AFK with us all downed. Makes sense bud

  • @Xify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340249#Comment_1340249

    Tell me how downing one player then camping him to down others is good? Then him going AFK with us all downed. Makes sense bud

    Why did you feed the killer, then, if you knew what he was doing? 4 minutes+chase time is more than enough to finish all the gens and leave.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159792/fix-slugging

    Slugging is fine, killers run the risk of survivors having perks that can pick themselves or them crawling away to a teammate. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Crawling to a teammate that is downed xD Okay...

  • @Xify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340249#Comment_1340249

    Tell me how downing one player then camping him to down others is good? Then him going AFK with us all downed. Makes sense bud

    I'm answering your question to regards of slugging 'bud', not how players choose to play!

    Sounds like one of us needs a KitKat.

  • its 4 minutes not the end of the world and this rarely happens or it it happens all the time you guys are pretty bad if every match you get 4 man slugged

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340275#Comment_1340275

    its 4 minutes not the end of the world and this rarely happens or it it happens all the time you guys are pretty bad if every match you get 4 man slugged

    It shouldn't happen at all

  • It won't, if you bring one of the perks that were mentioned in this thread and/or stop feeding killers who do this.

  • Also another thing, after I run a killer around too long they finally get me then camp the hook. You guys are probably that type of killer.

  • @Xify said:

    Also another thing, after I run a killer around too long they finally get me then camp the hook. You guys are probably that type of killer.

    Why wouldn't a killer try to get at least 1k if they already lost? Are you under the impression that they should let you go?

  • Slugging all 4 people and/or 3 if one leaves, and then going afk until everyone dies doesn't seem like a problem to you?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340285#Comment_1340285

    It won't, if you bring one of the perks that were mentioned in this thread and/or stop feeding killers who do this.

    If you don't have the perk and you are downed too long you should be able to stand back up, it shouldn't even be an argument.

    If all 4 players are slugged they should be able to get back up without perks.

  • @NHD said:

    Slugging all 4 people and/or 3 if one leaves, and then going afk until everyone dies doesn't seem like a problem to you?

    Feeding a killer who's camping a dying survivor, refusing to equip perks to deal with being slugged, and demanding that those perks be made base abilities seems like a problem to me.

  • @Xify said:

    Also another thing, after I run a killer around too long they finally get me then camp the hook. You guys are probably that type of killer.

    nah im a rank 1 killer if you camp a hook survivors finish gens. Also you said you're a rank 1 killer and survivor but dont know that unbreakable counters slugging?OK

  • @Xify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340286#Comment_1340286

    If you don't have the perk and you are downed too long you should be able to stand back up, it shouldn't even be an argument.

    If all 4 players are slugged they should be able to get back up without perks.

    Why? What's your justification for demanding more safety nets?

  • from a legion main perspective/ rank 1/ I agree that slugging should not exist because I've played as a survivor and watched the killer go afk as we all died.

  • It is a problem. period

  • @NHD said:

    from a legion main perspective/ rank 1/ I agree that slugging should not exist because I've played as a survivor and watched the killer go afk as we all died.

    Bring Unbreakable.

  • @Xify said:

    Forgot this forum is full of killers lmao.

    Forgot to mention i'm rank 1 survivor and killer.

    Slugging till death is ######### stupid, stop trying to back it up.

    It IS stupid, this cannot be denied. But, I have like 4200 hours on this game. And I cannot think of more than a handful games where someone let me bleed out on purpose or was waiting until the last second before picking me up, just to let be a dick.

    I am also not doing that myself, the only reasons I slug is when I want to create pressure. If I slug someone to death it is either because they crawled away and I was not able to find them or if I dont have any Hook nearby.

    So why should a mechanic or tool (which is slugging) be changed for something which happens rarely? Its not like you go from game to game where you get slugged for 4 minutes without any intention to pick you up.


    @metalklok said:

    so survivors cry that you can slug to counter ds( one of the most used survivor perk} but then when you do survivors cry that you are slugging. NOICE

    Killers slug all the time but when it comes to DS it is IMPOSSIBLE to slug... It works both ways.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340291#Comment_1340291

    Why? What's your justification for demanding more safety nets?

    Great go on then, keep allowing the game to die. Have fun :)

  • @Xify said:

    Forgot this forum is full of killers lmao.

    Forgot to mention i'm rank 1 survivor and killer.

    Slugging till death is ######### stupid, stop trying to back it up.

    As someone who is also a rank 1 survivor and killer, slugging is completely fine. It's a genuine tactic which can be countered by multiple perks.

    Is it annoying that the killer left you there for 4 minutes. Absolutely. I'd hate for that to occur to someone, but is it still a tactic which has counters? Yes.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340291#Comment_1340291

    Why? What's your justification for demanding more safety nets?

    Safety Nets? survivors cannot fight back in any way beyond ds and flashlights, and you think simply saying that people should be able to stand up without a perk after laying on the ground for 5 minutes is a safety net? your perspective on balance is warped

  • @NHD said:

    from a legion main perspective/ rank 1/ I agree that slugging should not exist because I've played as a survivor and watched the killer go afk as we all died.

    Thank you, a killer that knowns what he is on about!

  • @NHD said:

    It is a problem. period

    I agree, it's a problem when people refuse to use counters for strategies and then demand those strategies be ruined outright by providing them with safety nets.

  • @NHD said:

    from a legion main perspective/ rank 1/ I agree that slugging should not exist because I've played as a survivor and watched the killer go afk as we all died.

    LMFAO xify did you just make a second account to back yourself up?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340280#Comment_1340280

    It IS stupid, this cannot be denied. But, I have like 4200 hours on this game. And I cannot think of more than a handful games where someone let me bleed out on purpose or was waiting until the last second before picking me up, just to let be a dick.

    I am also not doing that myself, the only reasons I slug is when I want to create pressure. If I slug someone to death it is either because they crawled away and I was not able to find them or if I dont have any Hook nearby.

    So why should a mechanic or tool (which is slugging) be changed for something which happens rarely? Its not like you go from game to game where you get slugged for 4 minutes without any intention to pick you up.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340253#Comment_1340253

    Killers slug all the time but when it comes to DS it is IMPOSSIBLE to slug... It works both ways.

    cheaters are rare in games too but should they not be banned?

  • Yeah, if the killer leaves a slugged survivor, they can end up crawling away and a teammate can just finish the remaining 5%. ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • @Xify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340286#Comment_1340286

    If you don't have the perk and you are downed too long you should be able to stand back up, it shouldn't even be an argument.

    If all 4 players are slugged they should be able to get back up without perks.

    Both David and Will are free characters?

    How can you not have these perks available to you!?

    This really sounds like a 'You' problem.

  • @Xify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340297#Comment_1340297

    Great go on then, keep allowing the game to die. Have fun :)

    I literally just asked you for your reasoning. That's what normal people do in a conversation.

    PS: The game has gotten more players over time since launch. Sounds like you agree slugging isn't an issue, then.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340270#Comment_1340270

    I'm answering your question to regards of slugging 'bud', not how players choose to play!

    Sounds like one of us needs a KitKat.

    you offerin candy now?

  • @NHD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340303#Comment_1340303

    cheaters are rare in games too but should they not be banned?

    Do you compare something which is intended and in the game with a Cheat? Oof.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340280#Comment_1340280

    It IS stupid, this cannot be denied. But, I have like 4200 hours on this game. And I cannot think of more than a handful games where someone let me bleed out on purpose or was waiting until the last second before picking me up, just to let be a dick.

    I am also not doing that myself, the only reasons I slug is when I want to create pressure. If I slug someone to death it is either because they crawled away and I was not able to find them or if I dont have any Hook nearby.

    So why should a mechanic or tool (which is slugging) be changed for something which happens rarely? Its not like you go from game to game where you get slugged for 4 minutes without any intention to pick you up.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340253#Comment_1340253

    Killers slug all the time but when it comes to DS it is IMPOSSIBLE to slug... It works both ways.

    ??? i slug all the time when to play around ds idk what you mean???

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340272#Comment_1340272

    Yeah, if the killer leaves a slugged survivor, they can end up crawling away and a teammate can just finish the remaining 5%. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Buddy. How can someone that is downed help another downed. That makes 0 sense.

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340298#Comment_1340298

    LMFAO xify did you just make a second account to back yourself up?

    Nah I just popped into the forum because i saw smt about slugging and even as a killer I've always thought it was a problem

  • @NHD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340297#Comment_1340297

    Safety Nets? survivors cannot fight back in any way beyond ds and flashlights, and you think simply saying that people should be able to stand up without a perk after laying on the ground for 5 minutes is a safety net? your perspective on balance is warped

    1. You can't lay on the ground for 5 minutes, the bleed-out timer is 4 minutes and not one second longer.
    2. Yes, saying people shouldn't suffer consequences for their mistakes is the definition of a safety net.
  • Slugging is needed sometimes, that being said, it is a ######### move to go afk and make them bleed out.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340314#Comment_1340314

    Do you compare something which is intended and in the game with a Cheat? Oof.

    just because it's in the game doesn't mean it was intended nor does it mean it is balanced. It's a cheap and broken tactic that does not create a fun or even competitive experience in a game that should be both.

  • @NHD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340313#Comment_1340313

    Nah I just popped into the forum because i saw smt about slugging and even as a killer I've always thought it was a problem

    k just seems weird that this dudes getting dog piled then you start to back him up but looking at your profile it was created within the last 20 minutes

  • @NHD said:

    Slugging all 4 people and/or 3 if one leaves, and then going afk until everyone dies doesn't seem like a problem to you?

    The player should be reported.

    Not a thread about slugging needs to go because i don't like it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340307#Comment_1340307

    1. You can't lay on the ground for 5 minutes, the bleed-out timer is 4 minutes and not one second longer.
    2. Yes, saying people shouldn't suffer consequences for their mistakes is the definition of a safety net.

    that was an hyperbole. and getting hit by a killer that is double your speed at least one time is not a mistake, its an inevitable happening when you already have to activate gens, among other things. four downed players cannot heal each other.

โ€น 1 2