As a killer main, I do not like it. It's just... no fun. For either side. I like to spend my perk slots on perks I can use during the game, as I often don't let endgame even become a thing.
Only killer I use Noed on is Slinger. Nothing more satisfying than stabing a toxic exit gate butt dancer with my harpoon (who thought they where safe to do so being at full health) and reeling them in for their inevitable doom.
Only killer I use Noed on is Slinger. Nothing more satisfying than stabing a toxic exit gate butt dancer with my harpoon (who thought they where safe to do so being at full health) and reeling them in for their inevitable doom.
Good times.
I completely agree. I only use this perk on deathslinger because of the pure psychological damage behind it. A cocky survivor gets to the exit gate but instead chooses to wait for the killer to t-bag and then gets harpooned and hooked lol. Add bloodwarden for and even bigger oof
As someone who prefers killer, I prefer perks with more consistent value personally...
I've wondered how well it would work to change NOED from a hex perk to a 60 second timed perk. This would ensure it works every game while also survivors wouldn't have to wander the entire map to break a single totem.
I've wondered how well it would work to change NOED from a hex perk to a 60 second timed perk. This would ensure it works every game while also survivors wouldn't have to wander the entire map to break a single totem.
That's what NOED used to be, actually. 60 sec at T1, 90 T2, 120 T3. It got changed to the totem, and was widely considered to be a nerf at the time. Amazing how we've come full circle to have it be considered better to be on a timer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This isn't a poll!
I feel lied to. /s
It's a meh perk to me. I've never really used it unless I'm playing a killer I'm not comfortable with.
As a killer main, I do not like it. It's just... no fun. For either side. I like to spend my perk slots on perks I can use during the game, as I often don't let endgame even become a thing.
Only killer I use Noed on is Slinger. Nothing more satisfying than stabing a toxic exit gate butt dancer with my harpoon (who thought they where safe to do so being at full health) and reeling them in for their inevitable doom.
Good times.
I don't enjoy having 3 perks for the entire game and then getting an easier last-minute kill. It just doesn't feel right.
To me it feels like a reward for failing at your tasks as a killer.
I completely agree. I only use this perk on deathslinger because of the pure psychological damage behind it. A cocky survivor gets to the exit gate but instead chooses to wait for the killer to t-bag and then gets harpooned and hooked lol. Add bloodwarden for and even bigger oof
As someone who prefers killer, I prefer perks with more consistent value personally...
I've wondered how well it would work to change NOED from a hex perk to a 60 second timed perk. This would ensure it works every game while also survivors wouldn't have to wander the entire map to break a single totem.
That's what NOED used to be, actually. 60 sec at T1, 90 T2, 120 T3. It got changed to the totem, and was widely considered to be a nerf at the time. Amazing how we've come full circle to have it be considered better to be on a timer.