Our Dead By Daylight Fanfilm, "Saved By Daylight" #IntotheFog

Our Official Cast Photo! **Please Vote Up, Leave Feedback and Share**

Cast.jpg

Cast

Phillip Wampler As Dwight Fairfield

Gretchen Dawson as Nea Karlsson

Paul Galliano as Ace Visconti

Sam Gordon as Meg Thomas

Jack Wang as Jake Park

Andre Lesley as Adam Francis

Jasmine Emani as Claudette Morel

Mike Kozy as David King

Storyline

Eight captive strangers struggle to overcome their distrust of one another in an effort to band together and defeat a common enemy.

**This is just a fanfilm all rights and characters belong to Behaviour!**

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • This looks awesome! Can't wait to see this! Love it

  • Thank Overdose! Really appreciate it man!

  • But how do I get a extra role as a survivor on a hook ๐Ÿค”

  • BeatDown! Consider it done!!

  • Once again thanks to everyone who checked out this thread! It really means a lot! Thank You!!

  • @Wamps said:

    Our Official Cast Photo! **Please Vote Up, Leave Feedback and Share**

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2EX98QJRABA/cast.jpg

    Cast

    Phillip Wampler As Dwight Fairfield

    Gretchen Dawson as Nea Karlsson

    Paul Galliano as Ace Visconti

    Sam Gordon as Meg Thomas

    Jack Wang as Jake Park

    Andre Lesley as Adam Francis

    Jasmine Emani as Claudette Morel

    Mike Kozy as David King

    Storyline

    Eight captive strangers struggle to overcome their distrust of one another in an effort to band together and defeat a common enemy.

    **This is just a fanfilm all rights and characters belong to Behaviour!**


    i was thinking of making a fan film myself someday too!

  • It's a blast! Recommend big time!

  • @OverdoseT said:

    This looks awesome! Can't wait to see this! Love it

    Thanks Overdose! Really Appreciate it man!

  • @Wamps said:

    Our Official Cast Photo! **Please Vote Up, Leave Feedback and Share**

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2EX98QJRABA/cast.jpg

    Cast

    Phillip Wampler As Dwight Fairfield

    Gretchen Dawson as Nea Karlsson

    Paul Galliano as Ace Visconti

    Sam Gordon as Meg Thomas

    Jack Wang as Jake Park

    Andre Lesley as Adam Francis

    Jasmine Emani as Claudette Morel

    Mike Kozy as David King

    Storyline

    Eight captive strangers struggle to overcome their distrust of one another in an effort to band together and defeat a common enemy.

    **This is just a fanfilm all rights and characters belong to Behaviour!**

    Where would I actually find this once it is finished?

  • Hey Detailed!! Here is the link to the IMDB Page! It also will be out on youtube, vimeo etc in the coming weeks!!!

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10150662/

  • The Official Movie Poster for "Saved By Daylight"

    Saved By Daylight Poster.jpg


  • @Wamps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1338654#Comment_1338654

    Hey Detailed!! Here is the link to the IMDB Page! It also will be out on youtube, vimeo etc in the coming weeks!!!

    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10150662/

    IMDB. Going big, huh? Best of luck.

  • Thanks Detailed! Hope you like the finished film!

  • **We have also filmed some cast interviews I think everyone will really enjoy! Stay tuned**

    If you have any more questions feel free to ask, story, script, survivors.. ask away!

  • Here is the link to the films official website!

    https://savedbydaylight.wixsite.com/mysite

  • If nea isn't the entity in this fanfilm I'm gonna be pressed

  • @Blendette_will_Evade said:

    If nea isn't the entity in this fanfilm I'm gonna be pressed

    Hahaha! Good one blendette!

  • think we got a new fogwhisper

  • @Dabihwow said:

    think we got a new fogwhisper

    Honestly I'd be honored and would love to even be considered for that! It would be a massive privilege. Thanks for the kind word Dabi! Appreciate it!

  • @Wamps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341325#Comment_1341325

    Honestly I'd be honored and would love to even be considered for that! It would be a massive privilege. Thanks for the kind word Dabi! Appreciate it!

    I mean it, for someone to put this much effort in a game and yet get this many people to view, theres no question that this is a group worthy to be called a fog whisperer best of luck man plus I am trying to work my way up there when i recently created a fan chapter of my own, and sure its not getting as much attention as your work but its still something, and if you want you can gladly check it out and I would love to here feedback if possible

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1341356#Comment_1341356

    I mean it, for someone to put this much effort in a game and yet get this many people to view, theres no question that this is a group worthy to be called a fog whisperer best of luck man plus I am trying to work my way up there when i recently created a fan chapter of my own, and sure its not getting as much attention as your work but its still something, and if you want you can gladly check it out and I would love to here feedback if possible

    Well thank you man, I really appreciate the kind words! And yeah I will gladly check it out!! Let me know where i could find it!?

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Introduction: This is my second fan made chapter in which delves into one of my favorite subjects that involves horror, circuses. Now I know we already have a killer clown, but I assure you this is not another clown but something else. SO lets get started. Also please, please, please give me some feedback, last time I created a fan made chapter I didn't get as much feedback as I would've liked, so if you can give me your thoughts it would be greatly appreciated, without further ado lets begin

    Description: People gather all around the circus, to watch some of the greatest feats, oddities, and performances. To the see the bright colorful lights and shows, to laugh, and cry, to feel, and to enjoy comfort. But under all that joy and scent of peanuts, behind the curtains hides a sinister secret, broken souls, angry souls. People who were broken by life, who were born different, and shunned by society, freaks. The pain inflicted grows and soon violence manifests and once out, it'll destroy the happiness, and the joy that was created to mask the pain shall shatter.

    New map: Luis's show of great wonders/ the big top tent: Welcome to Luis's show of great wonders, it is here where joy is birthed. Filled with rides big and small, carnival games where everyone is a winner, mirrors that create illusions far and great, but most of all the big top tent where you can watch of the most jaw dropping performances. This place is the greatest and most joyous place on earth. At least that's what it once was, now stained with blood and dirt, now rotten, abandoned, and forgotten. IT stands as a twisted reminder of those who suffered here and died. But in the darkness an evil waits hides for guests to come and endure the torture and pain inflicted upon him.

    New killer: The Freakshow. A freaky killer, able to inflict fear and effect the survivors ability to cooperate and eventually break their will and manuver quickly around, using his power Circus tricks he can either use Phineas's box or Luis's whip. his personal perks Animal Tamer, Twisted rage, and laughing matter which allows him to punish slip ups and cancel out loops.

    Real name: Phineas Fredrickson aka the grinning man

    Main power: Circus tricks/ The Freakshow has many tools and addons that he can use at his disposal, he can either be a agile and mobile killer, or a sneaky killer, surprising and catching his victims off guard. He can use both if he wanted.

    Power1: Phineas's box: Through out his time Phineas was prestige craftsman, crafting little toys and trinkets to pass the time before the next show, he uses the best a jack in a box toy to surprise those unknowingly, while looking down the Freakshow places a jack in a box trap. If a survivor is near the trap, it will jump out scaring the survivor, revealing their location, and they suffer the oblivious status effect for 45 seconds.

    Power2: Luis's whip: Phineas was not only for display but he also had to perform daring stunts of trapeze, and one of the lessons taught was how to use a whip by looking at a ledge high from the ground The Freakshow latches onto the ledge and launches him towards its position however he has a max of 6 charge before he needs to roll up the whip to use more again

    Killer Perks:

    Animal Tamer: Through your time you learned how best to deal with 'animals' and slip ups. If a survivor fails a skill check outside of your terror radius the next hit you deal will inflict the exhausted status effect for 15 seconds. can only be used every 30/20/10 seconds

    " Some things you just can't avoid, and sometimes there are some you could, but didn't. Either way there are consequences for 'em boy"- Louis

    Twisted rage: The feeling of your prey escaping punishment fuels you, the next time you are either stunned by a pallet, blinded, or lose a survivor in a chase will call upon the entity to block near by pallets making them unusable for 30 seconds, perk can only be used every 45/40/35 seconds

    " Shut up, stop laughing please stop, shut up, shut up, SHUT THE F*CK UP!" - Phineas Fredrickson

    Laughing Matter: You become obsessed with one survivor when in a chase if your obsession performs a fast vault they immediatly call upon the entity to block that vault location for 12 seconds, making it unable to be vaulted for survivors, can only be obsessed with one survivor.

    " You can't run from whats behind you cause it always catches up, believe me I've tried."-Phineas Fredrickson.

    Appearence: (Since I am no artist here is how I'll describe him for you): He wears a block top hat, wears a mask to hide his disfigured face, the mask covers everything except his teeth has a large grin his teeth are monstrous and bloodied. He wears a colorful ringmaster tail coat and has shackles that used to chain him, he wears black pants and boots. His cane has the skull of Louis upon it. The rest I want you to decide, (one final note he has white eyes.)

    Survivor: Hope Denton: A particular yet kind-hearted artist able to spread hope and joy to survivors and be able to know of the killers presence. Her personal perks are Animal eyes, Scraps and patches, and We are together.

    Survivor Perks

    Animal eyes: You have always been keen to projects, so much so that gives you a grand edge. The killer now leaves scratch marks that can only be seen while having the perk. the scratch marks disappear 20/15/10 percent faster than killer scratch marks.

    " Don't go that way, the beast is there." - Hope Denton

    Scrap and patches: During your time creating costumes of fur and fluff, you learned how to squeeze in the little things. when fully healed a survivor you immediately gain a token up to a maximum of 2/3/4, the next time your healing a survivor you spend a token giving it to them, the next time they fail a skillcheck they do not regress or cause a loud noise notifying the killer, token is consumed after failed skill check

    " We've made mistakes, but that doesn't always mean something bad comes out of them." - Hope Denton

    We are together: You've learned that no matter what we are all one, friends, and family. When a survivor is hooked, the perk activates for 60 seconds you immediatly gain the haste status effect for 5 seconds, you unhook faster, and apply to the unhooked survivor the haste status for 5 seconds. Perk can only be activated every 60/50/40 seconds after use.

    " No matter where or what we came from it doesn't matter, what matters is that we are together, a pack, and that's something that this evil can't break."

    Appearance:( I Personally didn't put as much thought into this one but here is what I had in mind) She has short black hair and green eyes, she is petite in shape. Wears tight cotton pants, and she has a beautiful face around her early twenties, she is mixed as well both African American and white.-(Sorry that's all I could think of , mostly to let your imagination run wild, but there is something very special about her, I've left clues within her perk description : ) )

    Conclusion: This was a project in which I wanted to finish for a long while and I am proud to say I have nearly completed it, the only thing that is left is the lore, in which will explain these characters and finally complete the project. I am still writing it for survivor and killer so I'll let you know when that is done. But I'll be nice and give you some hints and say there were smiles and tears on both sides. Some more tears the other more smiles. This also to go back and delve into the circus theme again for the game, I would love to see them do an actual circus themed chapter, with an actual theme park map. The survivor is to also open up culturally in a unique way, while the killer was to represent that under all that stardom, fame, and even pleasures for the audience, there is an aching pain on the inside that breaks you. One thing that I will allow is fan art for this chapter if you wish, you don't have to but I am interested to see your interpretation to what I had in mind, and please share your opinions, I really would like feedback please and thank you.

    Thanks for reading, and all your support and I will see you in the Fog.

    Here you go here is the link, I would greatly appreciate if you could please gave me feedback and your thoughts on this I put a lot of work on this and it would really help me.

  • The casting looks good. I hope the acting and screenplay are on par! Excited to see what you guys come up with.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    The casting looks good. I hope the acting and screenplay are on par! Excited to see what you guys come up with.

    Thanks Dream! I appreciate it! You will not be disappointed! Everyone hit it out of the park! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • I love the actor for Claudette. She looks so spot on. Great job, I look forward to seeing this masterpiece!

    ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„

  • @Unicorn said:

    I love the actor for Claudette. She looks so spot on. Great job, I look forward to seeing this masterpiece!

    ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„

    Thanks Unicorn! Jasmine did a wonderful Job bringing Claudette to life! Can't wait for you to see it!

  • Where is the actor of david king?

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    Where is the actor of david king?

    David is played by the Great Mike Kozy!! Here is a pic! We really liked the long hair here for David! Gave him a really rundown on his luck fisticuffs feel!

    David King.jpg


  • @Wamps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1343856#Comment_1343856

    David is played by the Great Mike Kozy!! Here is a pic! We really liked the long hair here for david! Gave him a really rundown on his luck fisticuff feel!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TPTMS6KYA1QG/david-king.jpg

    Why isnt he in the cast photo?

  • The day we were filming he had to leave a bit early so didn't get his official "character" photos. I'll add it and re post the pic!

  • I think DBD would make a good movie, something like Cabin in the Woods in tone.

  • @Pennywise said:

    I think DBD would make a good movie, something like Cabin in the Woods in tone.

    I totally agree! It'd be very unique!

  • Only criticism i have is that there clothes are too clean

    In game all the characters have some dirt on them esspcialy nea

    Other then that everything looks great ๐Ÿ‘

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Only criticism i have is that there clothes are too clean

    In game all the characters have some dirt on them esspcialy nea

    Other then that everything looks great ๐Ÿ‘

    Excellent! Thanks for the kind words Nancy! And yes I agree! We dirtied up right after we took these photos, in the film we will be dirty lol!

  • Hope you guys have lots of fun!

  • @Heartbound said:

    Hope you guys have lots of fun!

    Hey Heart! We had a great time! Looking forward to doing more! Hope the community likes it!

  • Not bad whatsoever.

  • Hey Wampus finished the lore for the chapter, also I like the look for David

  • I'm looking forward to ur fanfilm mate,the cast looks gud!

  • @MichaelAMyers said:

    Not bad whatsoever.

    Awesome Myers! Glad you think so! Thanks Man!๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Hey Wampus finished the lore for the chapter, also I like the look for David

    Awesome, I'll check it out! And I'm very happy you like the look of we went with for David!

  • @Loner said:

    I'm looking forward to ur fanfilm mate,the cast looks gud!

    Loner! I really appreciate this man! Glad you think the cast looks good! Really excited for you to see the finished product!

  • @Wamps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346739#Comment_1346739

    Awesome, I'll check it out! And I'm very happy you like the look of we went with for David!

    It very interesting take on the character that I haven't ever seen before.

  • I don't think David would go from short hair to long hair and people in Manchester would never wear gloves like that outside of a gym lol (I've lived here my whole life) . Tbh he looks more like John Bender from The Breakfast Club than a Manchester hard man.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346961#Comment_1346961

    It very interesting take on the character that I haven't ever seen before.

    Excellent! Very Glad you like it!

  • @Pennywise said:

    I don't think David would go from short hair to long hair and people in Manchester would never wear gloves like that outside of a gym lol (I've lived here my whole life) . Tbh he looks more like John Bender from The Breakfast Club than a Manchester hard man.

    We wanted to go with a different take on him.. with the whole story we have/ (The Entire Script) I hope people will like this fit and enjoy it!

  • @Wamps said:

    Our Official Cast Photo! **Please Vote Up, Leave Feedback and Share**

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2EX98QJRABA/cast.jpg

    Cast

    Phillip Wampler As Dwight Fairfield

    Gretchen Dawson as Nea Karlsson

    Paul Galliano as Ace Visconti

    Sam Gordon as Meg Thomas

    Jack Wang as Jake Park

    Andre Lesley as Adam Francis

    Jasmine Emani as Claudette Morel

    Mike Kozy as David King

    Storyline

    Eight captive strangers struggle to overcome their distrust of one another in an effort to band together and defeat a common enemy.

    **This is just a fanfilm all rights and characters belong to Behaviour!**

    WOW. This is gorgeous, i can't wait.

  • YES!!!!!! Thank you P0P!!! I appreciate it man! Really hoping the DBD Community enjoys it!๐Ÿ˜Ž