Depip because the killer camped.

I feel like if ur on the hook and the killer stays within so many meters of u, u should automatically safety pip. Just like the killers should automatically safety pip if going up againts SWF. Thoughts? 

Comments

  • No to both. Camping is an intended part of the game. SWF, while added after initial launch, is a part of the game not going away.

    Also, what if the killer is in chase and not actually camping? Should you safety pip for that as well? Or if your teammates decided to hook rush right after the killer hooks? The killer could not leave the away due to the swarm of survivors.

    Also, for SWF, do you safety pip for a 4 man attack squad, or do killers safety pip for the 2 man SWF of friends who want to enjoy the game together?

    What lines are there for your safety pip?

  • Don't we get enough free pips?

    A survivor can die and 2 pip...

    What game lets you get max reward for dying

  • @chemical_reject said:
    I feel like if ur on the hook and the killer stays within so many meters of u, u should automatically safety pip. Just like the killers should automatically safety pip if going up againts SWF. Thoughts? 

    No, pips are already handed out for free. In fact they have to make piping harder for both sides, not even easier ffs

  • Meh, nothing can be done mate. It sucks when u get hooked and killer camps you with no reason other than secure the kill. Just depip and better luck next time.
  • Are you sure it's possible to die and get 2 pips? You must be amazing at survivor then to have everything else Iridescent. @Might_Oakk

  • You lost a pip because you got caught early without having done anything useful toward the pip. Earn the pip and you'll receive it.

  • I feel like if ur on the hook and the killer stays within so many meters of u, u should automatically safety pip. Just like the killers should automatically safety pip if going up againts SWF. Thoughts? 
    As much as I dislike camping since it's definitely fun to watch a survivor die in 2 minutes while the survivors are already at the exit gate finished with the generators. I feel like you should be awarded more BP for struggling and gain a SLIGHT emblem bonus for struggling on the unbreakable emblem category.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    As much as I dislike camping since it's definitely fun to watch a survivor die in 2 minutes while the survivors are already at the exit gate finished with the generators. I feel like you should be awarded more BP for struggling and gain a SLIGHT emblem bonus for struggling on the unbreakable emblem category.

    Why should you be rewarded for failure?

  • You lost a pip because you got caught early without having done anything useful toward the pip. Earn the pip and you'll receive it.

    You spawned next to the killer and didn't loop, bad survivor you deserve to get camped. #killer logic

    Killers should get a black pip if faces 3 or more swf.

    While it is a strategy and works against stupid survivors it is a garbage mechanic. Unless the survivors are swarming the hook or it is end game no need to sit and setup shop.

  • Oh hey another i can't do gens and the killer is not pressured to move from the hook threads.

  • fcc2014 said:

    You lost a pip because you got caught early without having done anything useful toward the pip. Earn the pip and you'll receive it.

    You spawned next to the killer and didn't loop, bad survivor you deserve to get camped. #killer logic

    Killers should get a black pip if faces 3 or more swf.

    While it is a strategy and works against stupid survivors it is a garbage mechanic. Unless the survivors are swarming the hook or it is end game no need to sit and setup shop.

    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:

    You lost a pip because you got caught early without having done anything useful toward the pip. Earn the pip and you'll receive it.

    You spawned next to the killer and didn't loop, bad survivor you deserve to get camped. #killer logic

    Killers should get a black pip if faces 3 or more swf.

    While it is a strategy and works against stupid survivors it is a garbage mechanic. Unless the survivors are swarming the hook or it is end game no need to sit and setup shop.

    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    I did because i don't want him to feel neglected.

  • switch said:

    Oh hey another i can't do gens and the killer is not pressured to move from the hook threads.

    Oh look salty killer main with nothing better to do than try to troll 
  • I feel like if ur on the hook and the killer stays within so many meters of u, u should automatically safety pip. Just like the killers should automatically safety pip if going up againts SWF. Thoughts? 



    i'll gladly depip for either.
    Hi EpicFailTryHard  I have missed u
  • @chemical_reject said:
    switch said:

    Oh hey another i can't do gens and the killer is not pressured to move from the hook threads.

    Oh look salty killer main with nothing better to do than try to troll 

    yeah 1.1k hrs rank 1 on both since 2016, and yes i waste my time trolling rank 15 problems.
    Strong thinking.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    meshugganah said:


    chemical_reject said:

    I feel like if ur on the hook and the killer stays within so many meters of u, u should automatically safety pip. Just like the killers should automatically safety pip if going up againts SWF. Thoughts? 

    i'll gladly depip for either.

    Hi EpicFailTryHard  I have missed u

    I have too. I know you can't confirm it because of snitches on here but hope it is you.

  • switch said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    switch said:

    Oh hey another i can't do gens and the killer is not pressured to move from the hook threads.

    Oh look salty killer main with nothing better to do than try to troll 

    yeah 1.1k hrs rank 1 on both since 2016, and yes i waste my time trolling rank 15 problems.
    Strong thinking.

    Lol ur the best. @switch for mod!!!
  • @chemical_reject said:
    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    Yes, how dare I suggest that you shouldn't get a pip if you're worse than a garbage Killer and didn't earn the pip. Can anyone post the link to that article about scrubs?

  • @chemical_reject said:
    switch said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    switch said:

    Oh hey another i can't do gens and the killer is not pressured to move from the hook threads.
    

    Oh look salty killer main with nothing better to do than try to troll 

    yeah 1.1k hrs rank 1 on both since 2016, and yes i waste my time trolling rank 15 problems.

    Strong thinking.

    Lol ur the best. @switch for mod!!!

    hell no that would be the last thing i would do with my life.

  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    Yes, how dare I suggest that you shouldn't get a pip if you're worse than a garbage Killer and didn't earn the pip. Can anyone post the link to that article about scrubs?

    Careful now, you are not being reasonable.
    The match starts, survivor doesnt abuse of looping (a big problem for some killer mains here) and gets caught, killer is garbage and decides to camp for no reason. 
    Your behaviour only encourages to survivors to do everything you complain about.
  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    Yes, how dare I suggest that you shouldn't get a pip if you're worse than a garbage Killer and didn't earn the pip. Can anyone post the link to that article about scrubs?

    Alright then I'll loop the killer for 5 gens so u killer mains can ######### more about how looping is cheating. Saying I'm garbage cuz I try to play in a fun non toxic way is stupid. Don't u have another post bitching about the hatch to go make?
  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    Yes, how dare I suggest that you shouldn't get a pip if you're worse than a garbage Killer and didn't earn the pip. Can anyone post the link to that article about scrubs?

    Alright then I'll loop the killer for 5 gens so u killer mains can ######### more about how looping is cheating. Saying I'm garbage cuz I try to play in a fun non toxic way is stupid. Don't u have another post bitching about the hatch to go make?
    We just do what we did to killers this weekend.Drink laugh and Watch them from the other side of the exit gates.
  • fcc2014 said:
    Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    I wasn't even gonna respond to @Orion and his killer main sided logic. Now having said that other people have made some good points but I'm not asking for a "free pip" if I get caught cuz I decided looping isn't fun for me or the killer and the killer decides he's to lazy to go look for other survivors cuz he wants his 1k I shouldn't lose a pip cuz the killer is garbage 

    Yes, how dare I suggest that you shouldn't get a pip if you're worse than a garbage Killer and didn't earn the pip. Can anyone post the link to that article about scrubs?

    Alright then I'll loop the killer for 5 gens so u killer mains can ######### more about how looping is cheating. Saying I'm garbage cuz I try to play in a fun non toxic way is stupid. Don't u have another post bitching about the hatch to go make?
    We just do what we did to killers this weekend.Drink laugh and Watch them from the other side of the exit gates.
    Lol yea for real. And I'll admit I was a bit salty when I made this thread BUT I had just played 3 games in a row where the killer would find me first and all I had a chance to do was run and get evaders points. Once I was hooked he hard camped me and boom no chance to even safety pip. Had I ran around a pallet for 5 minutes maybe he'd have gotten bored and went to look for someone else but god I hate playing like that. As much as the killer mains ######### about it not being fun for them it's not fun for the person doing it either but sadly if that's what they want then that's what they will get. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Alright then I'll loop the killer for 5 gens so u killer mains can ######### more about how looping is cheating. Saying I'm garbage cuz I try to play in a fun non toxic way is stupid. Don't u have another post bitching about the hatch to go make?

    You're garbage since you call the Killer garbage. Losing to garbage makes you garbage.

    Consider this: looping and toxic behavior is prevalent among Survivors. Is the Killer wrong for assuming you're just a boosted Survivor instead of a Survivor trying to break from the norm? Sure, you weren't trying to be toxic, but he has no way of knowing that. In his eyes, you're just a bad Survivor he can eliminate with ease, and so he does.

  • Orion said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    As much as I dislike camping since it's definitely fun to watch a survivor die in 2 minutes while the survivors are already at the exit gate finished with the generators. I feel like you should be awarded more BP for struggling and gain a SLIGHT emblem bonus for struggling on the unbreakable emblem category.

    Why should you be rewarded for failure?

    Eventually you'll be caught by the killer, it's just inevitable because you'll eventually make a mistake, no one is perfect. However don't get me wrong, camping is a legit strategy, but it's just lame in general IMO. 
  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Alright then I'll loop the killer for 5 gens so u killer mains can ######### more about how looping is cheating. Saying I'm garbage cuz I try to play in a fun non toxic way is stupid. Don't u have another post bitching about the hatch to go make?

    You're garbage since you call the Killer garbage. Losing to garbage makes you garbage.

    Consider this: looping and toxic behavior is prevalent among Survivors. Is the Killer wrong for assuming you're just a boosted Survivor instead of a Survivor trying to break from the norm? Sure, you weren't trying to be toxic, but he has no way of knowing that. In his eyes, you're just a bad Survivor he can eliminate with ease, and so he does.

    Yep I'm garbage. Survivors came up with the toxic behavior. Killers are so abused and under powered. Gotcha. 
  • @Vietfox said:
    Careful now, you are not being reasonable.
    The match starts, survivor doesnt abuse of looping (a big problem for some killer mains here) and gets caught, killer is garbage and decides to camp for no reason. 
    Your behaviour only encourages to survivors to do everything you complain about.

    I'm being reasonable. Expected behavior for Survivors is toxicity, plain and simple. OP seemed like a weak link, so the Killer tried to break it to have an easier time with the rest.

    Off-topic: No stream today because my mod/BF isn't feeling well.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Yep I'm garbage. Survivors came up with the toxic behavior. Killers are so abused and under powered. Gotcha. 

    Let me know when you're ready to address my actual points.

  • Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Careful now, you are not being reasonable.
    The match starts, survivor doesnt abuse of looping (a big problem for some killer mains here) and gets caught, killer is garbage and decides to camp for no reason. 
    Your behaviour only encourages to survivors to do everything you complain about.

    I'm being reasonable. Expected behavior for Survivors is toxicity, plain and simple. OP seemed like a weak link, so the Killer tried to break it to have an easier time with the rest.

    Off-topic: No stream today because my mod/BF isn't feeling well.

    If you expect toxicity i honestly dont understand why you keep playing this game. You shouldnt tag all survivors as toxics.
  • @Vietfox said:
    If you expect toxicity i honestly dont understand why you keep playing this game. You shouldnt tag all survivors as toxics.

    I try to disconnect from the toxicity. Don't let myself get triggered, and leave at the end screen before I even see if I pipped.
    EDIT: Keep in mind "expected behavior" is not the same as "all Survivors are toxic". When you play the lottery, you expect to lose. That doesn't mean everyone loses the lottery all the time.

  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Yep I'm garbage. Survivors came up with the toxic behavior. Killers are so abused and under powered. Gotcha. 

    Let me know when you're ready to address my actual points.

    Don't hold ur breath. Ur "points" don't hold water  therefore they are not worth my time to "address"
  • We need a battered killer support hotline for real! We real @EpicFailTryHard back with his threads so battered killers could express and support each other.
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Don't hold ur breath. Ur "points" don't hold water  therefore they are not worth my time to "address"

    I could say the same thing about yours. Difference is, I can demonstrate it. It's easy to claim, but a lot harder to put your money where your mouth is.

  • Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Don't hold ur breath. Ur "points" don't hold water  therefore they are not worth my time to "address"

    I could say the same thing about yours. Difference is, I can demonstrate it. It's easy to claim, but a lot harder to put your money where your mouth is.

    Lol ok. U can convince urself....good for u. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    Don't hold ur breath. Ur "points" don't hold water  therefore they are not worth my time to "address"

    I could say the same thing about yours. Difference is, I can demonstrate it. It's easy to claim, but a lot harder to put your money where your mouth is.

    Lol ok. U can convince urself....good for u. 

    Does he realize where money has been? I would never put it near my mouth.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chemical_reject said:
    Orion said:

    @chemical_reject said:

    Don't hold ur breath. Ur "points" don't hold water  therefore they are not worth my time to "address"

    I could say the same thing about yours. Difference is, I can demonstrate it. It's easy to claim, but a lot harder to put your money where your mouth is.

    Lol ok. U can convince urself....good for u. 

    Does he realize where money has been? I would never put it near my mouth.

    @fcc2014 because honestly I've probably had worse in my mouth :p
  • @chemical_reject said:

    @fcc2014 because honestly I've probably had worse in my mouth :p

    BWAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

  • Damn sorry to hear about that but I mean if I were you don’t even worry about pipping trust me as a person in the red ranks every reset it only gets worse! I’d recommend just playing for points and if you don’t get a lot of points well think of it this way the killer wanted to make you feel special by having a bonding experience with you lol  ;)
  • No, that’s extreme entitlement in both directions. The game just needs to be properly balanced. You’d be surprised how much camping would drop dramatically if the game was actually properly balanced. A majority of the camping is simply a reaction to an unbalanced game, not a choice that they just actively want to do. Obviously exceptions but I’m speaking generally. 
  • No. It's unnecessary, because it rewards bad luck.