Players leave the match during loading if they see mori.

This happens all the time and I'm already tired of it. I have accumulated many of these offerings and I can’t even use them. I waste time looking for a match, lobby, loading, and I get ANYTHING after all this, and all the other survivors who wanted to stay in the game too. Developers, do at least something.

1. Make this offering REALLY secret.

2. Nerf it and make it work only after the second phase on the hook.

Either the first, or the second, or come up with something else. This question should not go unnoticed.

Comments

  • Just decided to try again. Two failed matches in a row with Mori = lost time, this is not what I want to get from the game. I think the best idea proposed is to make all the offerings of the killer hidden. Whether to nerf it or not, let the developers decide, I just want to get my kill animation.

  • killers can dodge lobbies if they see several flashlights, medkits, toolboxes, keys. So why cant survivors do the same, seem kind of unfair to me imo. Just bring devour hope or something with thrill of the hunt if you want to mori people so bad

  • Just make all offering hidden.

  • @GayDwight said:

    This happens all the time and I'm already tired of it. I have accumulated many of these offerings and I can’t even use them. I waste time looking for a match, lobby, loading, and I get ANYTHING after all this, and all the other survivors who wanted to stay in the game too. Developers, do at least something.

    1. Make this offering REALLY secret.

    2. Nerf it and make it work only after the second phase on the hook.

    Either the first, or the second, or come up with something else. This question should not go unnoticed.

    YES moris shouldn't appear in the offering screen.

    NO don't nerf moris.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1332517#Comment_1332517

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1332478#Comment_1332478

    Here’s the difference, a killer has to down a survivor twice to use a mori agajnst then, correct?

    How many gens does a team of survivors have to do to use a key? ZERO. A survivor could literally crouch and hide in lockers for 10 minutes while the rest of their teams dies, the killer could close the hatch, and the survivor could use the key. Aside from crows drawing attention, a survivor could quite literally stand in one spot not moving until the hatch spawned and still use a key. You’re telling me a killer can AFK for 10 minutes and still mori someone?

    Yeah but that's a 1 man escape so why even mention it. AFKing for 10 minutes doesnt reward much points either so I mean pretty poor counter argument.

  • The people wanting mori offerings completely hidden are the same people that proxy camp and mori off first hook.

1 2 ›