Why are killers AND survivors so entitled on this forum?
ive noticed in about 95% of the threads it’s been “camping is good because I want points and blah blah blah” and survivors are like “this one guy hit me therefore I can dc because blah blah” or “this killer OP” and killers are like “this perk is OP because it meant the survivor could have a chance I want it removed forever and I think jungle jims and pallets should be removed bc I want ezpz games” I play both killer and survivor and the amount of people getting butt hurt over a little thing as if it’s a big deal is laughable some of the suggestions by survivors and killers on buffs and nerfs are made just for an easy play style which is boring as hell. I think people on here need get over themselves and just take stuff with a grain of salt and think about how it effects both sides like if you had a buff/nerf idea but you play a lot of killer and want it for a killer make sure it’s not unfair for survivors or too big a buff that will make it the new sprint burst I didn’t start this to cause a argument btw but I have a feeling I’ll see a few survivor/killer mains in the comments saying “I sense a killer/survivor main” or “git gud” or if I’m lucky people who actually agree this forum needs more mods or something to counter the amount of bait,hate, or trolls on the forums.
Comments
Which Killer said that they camp for points? Camping is notoriously bad for getting points.
If all three buzzards Survivors are swarming the hook, giving them a free hook rescue would be the worst possible play.
Well, this is a PvP game. Maybe those who complain should play a sandbox game, if losing is such a big deal for them.
DBD is the most unbalanced game I know. The experience is horrible for high rank killers and for low rank survivors. Matchmaknig is so broken, its beyond believe.
If you ask me, the game went in the wrong direction long ago, I can only shake my head when it comes to decisions like global hex notifaction giving away all information or stuff like that. Playing survivor has become so easy I do it with one hand while eating or typing at the phone.
Playing killer is either easy AF if you play on low rank or you face bully squads you dont stand a chance. The survivors decide how the game is gonna go, not the powerole in the game (funny eh?)
Doesnt help either that certain "humans" advertise toxicity in their channels that is in the game now too
Sure, show us how you type on your phone while in a chase.
Sure, show us how you type on your phone while in a chase.
Because there is the 'us vs them' mentality and it's at a stage in which is beyond repair, sadly
Why is the world entitled so overused in DbD forums. Is it because so many little kids play and they use it to insult each other. It's used very little in other games I play.
/shrug
I do agree that this should be a place where there is more positivity and discourse however that requires civility...
It's not really hard to drink while holding m1 for a gen. Or to check the phone.
Can't do that as killer tho. Need both hands.
We all agree that the game is unbalanced. But somehow we keep playing.
OP, camping means usually losing as killer. But sometimes it's the only thing left to do.
Also everyone defines camping differently.
For some it's still camping, even if the killer is at the other end of the map.
Yes, i do know about the drink cause i do it pretty often when playing dbd, but in especific moments, not while repairing a gen because i need one hand to hold m1 and the other one for the spacebar. It's easier for survivors cause they can hide in a corner and do it, killer's role demands to keep looking for survivors, chase them, etc... Basically keep moving. So just because a survivor can drink while playing doesnt mean it's easier, means that they are able to hide for a while and stay there because it's part of their role.
DS needs to be destroyed. Thats all.
I'll be the first to admit that this game does have balancing issues but I do get a bit irritated with a lot of the complaints being easily responded with "You got unlucky" "So, you don't like how someone else is playing/couldn't deal with it" or "What else did you expect them to do?".
Even if someone has a really bad suggestion on how to fix an problem is better than just distributing salt all over the forum because.