Some Questions for people who play 4man SWF
- What is your rank (and your friends rank)
- What Perks do you use
- How many of you escape usually
- Are there Killers you get demolished by?
- are there killers that you demolish?
- What is the killers rank usually?
- Do you play toxic (or maybe your best player to get in chase so the others can work on gens)
- What are the biggest Mistakes the killers do that play against you?
- What are your most common mistakes that could cost you games?
Im really interested in wht you guys will say :)
Comments
Hi..
-I'm at rank 1 rn and my friends are also red ranks 1-2;
-The common perk we use is Dead Hard, Followed by Iron Will, Spine chill and Resilience(fast vault build 'cause is very useful when you get it 10 meters away from the window)
At Least one person use Decisive only to not get hooked again if mistakes happen (We don't use DS in Toxic ways, if you don't have it, killers will pick you up instantly cause they free to tunnel of the hook);
-most of the time we escape because matchmaking is really broken, we usually face green ranks killers or purple and it is Bs, Sometimes we gave killers kills bc is very sad that they are put against us.. ;
-Spirit with Stridor, A very good Billy, Very good Nurse, Doctor, Hag or The new guy the DeathSlinger (Forgot his name);
-Every other killer is actually not easy, just not challenging as the ones ive put up in the list..the easiest ones are Pig, Wraith, Bubba(if he's not facecamping) and Legion;
-As i said before, it's bs that most of the time the killers are not from red ranks, when we face a red rank killer is usually a challenge, but when they aren't..;
-One player usually decide to get chased, killers still hunt them and they lose...you know..And we don't play toxic or abuse anything...we want to escape, its our goal, but we don't need to make the other part feel miserable..there's always a person behind the Tv or monitor..;
-the usually tend to tunnel pretty hard, and sometimes we use a flashlight..you know what happens next, they don't patrol..i've seen killer with pop non using it for example and they had the gen right next to them only to stay in the chase...;
-When killers use noed I tend most of the time to find it bc we have a survivor that hunts totems(usually me) but in the new maps its hard to find them.Sometimes we are over altruistic..
i Hope i've answered all of your questions, want to remind that we play killer too so we're not biased or we want killers to get nerfed, we actually want most of the killers to receive buffs..they need to fix some addons but in the end it is a game, and the goal is to spend time having fun.
I'm not english so if there are many errors i'm sorry..i'm still learning. Have a good day.
Im rank 3 while my friends are purple, green, and brown, we're a rainbow team
I use all builds
We escape minority of the matches because we ######### around the entire match
We often get 4ked with 4 gens left
Sometimes we get a baby killer and we just 360 him and flash light save because he plays like a #########
killers are from all sorts of rank
hell yeah we play toxic, point our fingers and flashlight click all the time
Most mistakes the killers do is allow himeslf to be genrushed
Our most common mistake is that sometimes we play horrible and get all four of us downed in 2 seconds
I don't play much 4man swf anymore but ik alot that i go against and the perks that they usually use are an exhaustion to be specific dead hard or sprint burst since im a good killer not a lot escape but some big mistakes that newer killers do against swf is not slugging here's the usual situtiation 2 are trying to get your attention and 2 are working on gens and sometimes one of them will have ooo so they can call out everything you do and swf demolish weak killers like wraith and trapper the ooo will be annoying if youre hag or trapper and the people that are trying to get your attention play toxicish and mistakes that swf make is being too close to the other survivors this gives potential slugging and snowball or just getting mind gamed and the very good swf are usually red ranks and killers might be 9-1 cause matchmaking and stuff
The more people in my party, the less productive things become lol. It's hard to get more than one friend on at a time, but when we have 3 we usually start to get pretty silly and not pay attention (we don't lose it completely because we don't want to ruin the random's experience); when we have a full party nothing productive gets done. It basically becomes a game to see who can survive while the others try to sabotage them the longest. We don't take it too seriously and we know how frustrating a coordinated team on coms can be. Those are the games where we all agree we have the most fun and the most laughs.
My friend and I don't play four man SWF, but we're not opposed to the idea. We've made it clear that the point of the SWF wouldn't be to bust out gens and escape, everyone who's got half a brain cell would understand that doing that actually makes you depip. Plus, it's a waste of time and it's just not fun. We want to have a fun game, and we would hold above pretty much everything else.
That being said, we did have a third, and that's not too far from four.
Not to side track, can you clarify what you mean by "use it 10 meters from the window?" I've tried the fast vault build before maybe I'm doing it wrong, do I have to spam the action button or what?
I'm a rank 5, a bit boosted, I play with a rank1, another rank1,also a bit boosted and a rank10.
We all use different perks, I prefer DH, iron will, adrenaline and kindred, I know in a swf? I am hooked on it, it gives so much info and helps coordinating saves.
Escapes can be all 4 of us all night or we may have nights we struggle to get one out a game. Kinda depends on killers we face.
There are killers that I can't stand facing, gf , doc and pig. But if we get demolished it is because of the killer player's skill, not so much anyone killer character in general.
Killer's rank usually between 9 and 1. Some nights we get the bad mm and get newer killers, but not often with most of us in red ranks. A 12 is about as low as we see.
We don't play toxic, at least 2 of us have a weakness at looping and always seem to be found first. If you get our best looper first, it will certainly helo buy us time on gennys because she is pretty good. But we don't plan it out, its whoever is found first deals the best they can.
Biggest mistake to make against us, is to tunnel and camp, because we will pound gennys and do totems and get 3 of us out or last second save into adrenaline.
Most common mistake is probably just some looping weakness in a couple of us. Or our more experienced friends always trying to sabo a hook or flashlight save instead of doing gennys. I think they get bored and want the interaction.
I just want the escape.
I'm rank 1 or 2 depending on how matches are going. Same with friends.
We usually run fairly meta builds. Some combination of BT, Sprint Burst, DH, Adrenaline, DS, Unbreakable, OoO, etc
When we're fully engaged in tryhard mode and not messing around, we're all getting out. It takes a pretty unique circumstance for one of us to die. There's not going to be enough time for a killer to accumulate hook states. That's the reality of gen times when survivors are optimal against an average killer.
Killer ranks tend to be green to red. Hardest would be Spirit, a good Nurse, or a very good Billy, maybe a god tier Oni or Hag. But we'll typically just gen slam a Hag, leave the one person on the hook and dip.
Easiest is definitely Pig, Wraith, Legion, Trapper, Clown, Bubba. They really don't have much going for them.
We're not toxic, but we're going to abuse the maps.
The biggest mistakes killers make? In a broad sense, a lot of killers know how to run a single tile in a vacuum i.e. your basic jungle gym. But they don't have any awareness of how that jungle gym or long wall chains together with that adjacent tile. So we sometimes end up with a run where we burn a full minute in chase and only use a single pallet in that time because a killer doesn't realize they need to rotate us a certain direction to force pallets down or deny us vaults.
Common mistakes? Some of us aren't as strong in chase, so we are somewhat susceptible to tunneling by a strong killer.
Sorry i should've been more accurate but If you don't use the fast vault build most of the times you're gonna get downed by the killer..latency is a factor in this game.
I play killer and survivor 50/50 but when I play survivor I usually play with 2 or maybe 3 other friends.
Thanks for all the answers guys, this thread is not for a special reason, I just dont play survivor that often and its just nice to gain a bit of insight :)
Now this is a fun post. I usually play 3 man swf atm.
Good questions mate. Really interesting and I'm looking forward to the rest of the answers.
I don't know if you care about Duos because I usually only play with one other friend but I'll give you my info anyways.
I tend to be rank 4-5, the others, 4-5, 9-10, 15-16. I use Fixated, Inner Strength, Detectives Hunch, and Balanced Landing. Depends on how good the killer is...sometimes none, sometimes all, typically I'd say on average 3 of us escape. As for the killers themselves it depends again on skill...a noob with Spirit will be owned by us, but a high skilled guy with say Demogorgon can get a 4K. But we usually bully nurses to death mostly because those who play her are awful at it. As my name suggests I am toxic. One big flaw is killers focusing on chasing one of us and they have no hope of catching them. Had a killer chasing one of my friends 5 feet away as I did the last gen...he obviously knew I was right there and did nothing to stop me...everyone escaped. I tend to get killed by going out of my way to save one of my friends...a typical flaw of SWFs.
-Our ranks currently ranged from 4 (me) to 12, I think
-I'm currently using Adrenaline, Lithe, Resilience, and Spine Chill. Among our group, we have a pretty even spread of perk use, almost in an architypical-class sense (Highly aggressive to full support), which we never structured ourselves, that's just what each of us likes
-I'd say three. More often than note, we tend to rotate who the sacrificial lamb will be.
-Spirit is still our #1-hated killer. Doctor is #2 but that's just due to his shocky, out-of-the-box nature.
-We love playing against Myers, but I don't think there's one killer we consistently "demolish". It's very player-dependent.
-Our killer ranks are all over the place. We've had a lot of one-perk low ranks, occasional red ranks, and everything in-between.
-I don't think any of us play toxic. One friend always has Decisive on, I like to blind at pallets, but none of us are in-your-face, teabagging, clicky-clicky toxic.
-They run loops on basic-autopilot; in that, they never try to mindgame or double-back effectively.
-Some games, we're all diving-in for an unhook. Other games, nobody calls the unhook and the person stages before someone actually gets there.