This new DC mode is not working!

Very dead by daylight game. Yesterday I played the whole day more when it was late afternoon the game badged and closed alone. When I logged in again, I saw that I am having a problem for 72 HOURS (3 DAYS). I found it absurd that the game did not know how to distinguish the person who disconnects on purpose and the person who suffers from the internet, the internet falls, and the game crashes itself !. DEAD BY DAYLIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GAME AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE SPENT MONEY ON, BUT IT'S LAMENTABLE TO PLAY :(

Comments

  • There is no way to tell the difference between someone who is disconnecting intentionally and someone who isn't disconnecting intentionally.

    Also, if you have a 72 hour ban, then you either have sub par internet or you have a weak device to run the game on.

  • @Cheers said:

    There is no way to tell the difference between someone who is disconnecting intentionally and someone who isn't disconnecting intentionally.

    Also, if you have a 72 hour ban, then you either have sub par internet or you have a weak device to run the game on.

    considering the game refreshes its DC count daily... to be able to get it that high at all would seem like a GIANT glitch.

  • Whether you lost connection because you rage quit or because your internet sucks means nothing to the other four players whose game just got ruined.

    Sucks for you if your internet isn't good enough to handle the game but if it's not, sorry but that's a you problem.

    The only people I'll give sympathy to is when the game crashes since that's (usually) not their fault.

  • Uh, if youre penalty is that high you earned that #########. Enjoy it and stop dcing in the future

  • @thedarknesz said:

    Very dead by daylight game. Yesterday I played the whole day more when it was late afternoon the game badged and closed alone. When I logged in again, I saw that I am having a problem for 72 HOURS (3 DAYS). I found it absurd that the game did not know how to distinguish the person who disconnects on purpose and the person who suffers from the internet, the internet falls, and the game crashes itself !. DEAD BY DAYLIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GAME AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE SPENT MONEY ON, BUT IT'S LAMENTABLE TO PLAY :(

    This is why they won’t find a way to distinguish if say they knew when a router messed up say I was mad and didn’t want to play but didn’t want a penalty I could just yank out my router and plug it back in it would look the exact same as if someone’s router reset on its own

  • I'm sorry, but if you have a 72 hour ban then you've DCed a lot.

    If your internet is the entire cause, stop playing the game until you fix it.

  • @thedarknesz said:

    Very dead by daylight game. Yesterday I played the whole day more when it was late afternoon the game badged and closed alone. When I logged in again, I saw that I am having a problem for 72 HOURS (3 DAYS). I found it absurd that the game did not know how to distinguish the person who disconnects on purpose and the person who suffers from the internet, the internet falls, and the game crashes itself !. DEAD BY DAYLIGHT IS MY FAVORITE GAME AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE SPENT MONEY ON, BUT IT'S LAMENTABLE TO PLAY :(

    I think it's a mixture of you quitting and losing connection because of your poor quality Internet.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328429#Comment_1328429

    considering the game refreshes its DC count daily... to be able to get it that high at all would seem like a GIANT glitch.

    My bad, I've never been aware of when it resets so thanks for informing me.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Whether you lost connection because you rage quit or because your internet sucks means nothing to the other four players whose game just got ruined.

    Sucks for you if your internet isn't good enough to handle the game but if it's not, sorry but that's a you problem.

    The only people I'll give sympathy to is when the game crashes since that's (usually) not their fault.

    Yesterday I played about 20 games, of those 20 the game stopped in just 1 ... Do you think it's fair to have 1 punishment for 3 days for that? Damn 20 games I played and it was normal, only 1 game was bad ...
    


  • @chase131119 said:

    I'm sorry, but if you have a 72 hour ban then you've DCed a lot.

    If your internet is the entire cause, stop playing the game until you fix it.

    Yesterday I played about 20 games, of those 20 the game stopped in just 1 ... Do you think it's fair to have 1 punishment for 3 days for that? Damn 20 games I played and it was normal, only 1 game was bad ...
    


  • ONE SOLUTION: if your next ban is 3 days, the game would have to detect for example: I played 20 normal games without any problems, and in the next game (21) an error occurred and the game closed! Because I played 20 regular matches this punishment should be less, not 3 days.
    
    It is different for me to get in and out of a game all the time, but when the person plays many games without any problems there is already another story!
    


  • ive never gotten that high even on my worst internet days lol and even console doesnt crash the game that much.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328429#Comment_1328429

    considering the game refreshes its DC count daily... to be able to get it that high at all would seem like a GIANT glitch.


    Sorry, I do not understand. Does it mean that if I hadn't played deadbydaylight yesterday, today if I was disconnected, the banning time would be 5 minutes again?

  • @supersonic853 said:

    ive never gotten that high even on my worst internet days lol and even console doesnt crash the game that much.

    of 20 games that I played on day 1, the game stopped and I had to close it, even so I took a ban on all this. lol
    


  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Uh, if youre penalty is that high you earned that #########. Enjoy it and stop dcing in the future

    read this stop assuming

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152610/need-community-help-random-disconnect-in-game/p1

  • I dont dispute he got an error that caused his game to crash and recieved a dc penalty for it. I just very seriously doubt he got it so many times in a single day that he ended up with a 72 hour ban.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328510#Comment_1328510

    I dont dispute he got an error that caused his game to crash and recieved a dc penalty for it. I just very seriously doubt he got it so many times in a single day that he ended up with a 72 hour ban.


    friend i took only 1 dc that day ... it wasn't many

  • Then you need to submit a ticket cause you shouldnt get a 72 hour ban for 1 dc

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328530#Comment_1328530

    Then you need to submit a ticket cause you shouldnt get a 72 hour ban for 1 dc

    Thanks for the tip. I'll open it
    


  • people just need to stop assume things this DC penalty become a witchhunt and need to stop.


    and if you got DCed ones thin you do need to submit a ticket that a bug/glitch.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    people just need to stop assume things this DC penalty become a witchhunt and need to stop.

    and if you got DCed ones thin you do need to submit a ticket that a bug/glitch.


    It didn't help. They can get the ban, but they don't want to!


    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out.

    The disconnect penalties are completely automated and as such, support is unable to cancel or modify any existing bans or accumulated points, nor are we able to turn off disconnect penalties for a specific player.

    You can read more regarding the disconnect penalty system here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/128722/

    Still, we understand this can be a frustrating experience, so rest assured your feedback will be taken to the team.

    Again, we're sorry we can't help on this occasion.

    Stay safe out there...

    The Dead by Daylight Team

  • well that sucks they bug.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Uh, if youre penalty is that high you earned that #########. Enjoy it and stop dcing in the future

    yeah dont care about the other stuff yk in middle east you get error codes and mid game you freeze i can send a clip of it happening and im not the only one that it happened to ik 20+ more people that get this bug thing whatever and i get 40 ping to 54 every game so its not a net issuse then what is it?

  • @thedarknesz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328438#Comment_1328438

    Yesterday I played about 20 games, of those 20 the game stopped in just 1 ... Do you think it's fair to have 1 punishment for 3 days for that? Damn 20 games I played and it was normal, only 1 game was bad ...
    

    @thedarknesz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328449#Comment_1328449

    Yesterday I played about 20 games, of those 20 the game stopped in just 1 ... Do you think it's fair to have 1 punishment for 3 days for that? Damn 20 games I played and it was normal, only 1 game was bad ...
    

    @thedarknesz said:

    ONE SOLUTION: if your next ban is 3 days, the game would have to detect for example: I played 20 normal games without any problems, and in the next game (21) an error occurred and the game closed! Because I played 20 regular matches this punishment should be less, not 3 days.
    
    It is different for me to get in and out of a game all the time, but when the person plays many games without any problems there is already another story!
    

    @thedarknesz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1328500#Comment_1328500

    of 20 games that I played on day 1, the game stopped and I had to close it, even so I took a ban on all this. lol
    

    What the hell is this mess that practically screams out "Hey! I'm a bot!"?

    If you only got a single ban that ended in a 72 hour ban, that's definitely not intended. But based on the fact that you're responses suddenly go from normal to #########, I'm betting there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than you're letting on. The possibility that you honestly got a 72 hour ban from one accidental disconnect seems so ridiculously small at this point.