Could we please get different coloured Clown Gas bottles?
It could be an add on or just a part of him? but it would be nice to see different colours of gas clouds forming in the air, anone else like the idea?
Tagged:
Mod
It could be an add on or just a part of him? but it would be nice to see different colours of gas clouds forming in the air, anone else like the idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe for a extra kind of power colour would be cool
honestly yeah! i'd love to treat his power like i'm making funky potions and concoctions like a mad chemist and see what the color outcome would be! as frustrating as clown could be, it would be a fun little thing to have.
Yes, just something to add a little more to his character, add a few more tonic botles, colourful clouds. :)
I want a electric blue cloud or a galaxy colored cloud!
Because it is his power it's very unlikely. (and would be inconsistent)
Maybe it can depend on what add-ons you use. Some create blue and others create red and when you combine them you get purple, for example. That'd be pretty cool.
different add-on mixtures making different colors would be cool as hell
I think so, even if it is just an add on, all these things, concoctions he is meant to make ( i think thats how you spell it lol) be nice after 4 years to have some colours, sparks etc
He could just have randomly coloured bottles every time he tosses them, but they have the same effect. Or the better one is, if you use certain add-ons like bleach, the colour of the cloud changes. And you can even combine these recolour add-ons to create a mixed up version.
Though I doubt they ever do this. Would be a great quality of life update tho.
Considering his weapon is so small, maybe the have the weapon choice change the gas color. It would be a reason for me to buy a clown weapon.
who knows we are tossing out ideas, but i love the way you think!
I do really like the idea of addons changing the gas clouds! Would also give information to observant solo survivors who can't have the addon effects called out to them when the first person is intoxicated.
Uhm sorry what BVHR? I requestd and suggested this and now I am seeing it happen.
You predicted the future
seems so
well ######### someone banged on about bunny feng for months, I said this and BHVR ain't saying squat
A sparkly rainbow cloud would satisfy me.
@MandyTalk please put in a word D; <3
yes yes! or a glitter one, black and gold ^^
I would like to see _jeb clouds. When throwing a bottle, the gas switches colours while it is visible.
you don't want much do you? LOL
already said, I would LOVE an extra cosmetics slot for abilities where possible.
Hatchet skins for huntress
Chainsaw skins for billy
Victor skins for The Twins
and indeed bottle and connected, bottle effect skins for Clown.
Nu, nu I do not 💜🥺
I feel like the different colors might represent different effects
well can i ask for such?