Head On is still broken

According to this thread and @Peanits post that I cannot answer, because it's already closed. I still think Head on is kinda broken.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1300570/#Comment_1300570

How would you then explain this one?

https://streamable.com/b5xkpm

I got exhausted

I received 500 points for stunning killer and nothing happened

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Jesus christ a Dev already responded to you, it's not broken, you just tried to stun him when he was already stunned. Go away.

    In the second clip its just a latency issue, not really that the perk is broken.

  • Oh, so when I hit you in a head 5 seconds after the 1st hit you won't even feel it. Makes sense to me.

  • Not broken, you did it too early

  • You stunned too early. Same thing happens when you mess up a flashlight save.

    During the pick up animation the killer is immune to stuns until he is able to move again.

  • As others have said, you timed it wrong. Sorry man, but I've had head on break twice on me before and I've been using it since release. Once when enduring affected it and a killer with enduring 3 could still grab you, and once for no reason other than the killer was laggy af. Head on in this video was working just as intended.

    Sincerely, a head on Main

  • That's shame it's only me not concidering broken mechanic as something common.

  • It's like when you're pallet stunning a Nurse mid fatigue, she can't get stunned.

    Timing was off.

  • Head On is definitely working as intended, I use it in every single match. The timing of it is the most important thing but latency does play a part, due to the killer having priority to the server right now so things might not be exactly as they appear on the screen, but you can usually tell if there's a lot of latency at a start of a match so I do my Head On stuns slightly earlier than I normally would to compensate for that...seems to work for me.

    I think it's a case of practice getting Head On stuns with the timing, rather than blame a perk for not working - same with flashlight saves and pallet saves, it's all about the timing and it does take practice.