Post your non-meta but still effective or fun perk builds here
Open to both sides. Let's see what you got!
Open to both sides. Let's see what you got!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers
Fire Up, Dark Devotion, PGTW and BBQ
no addons
It's nice for farming BP and got a surprisingly strong synergy. Fire Up synergises with EW3 and PGTW. PGTW synergises with BBQ. BBQ synergises with EW3 and Dark Devotion.
Perks
1:
2:
3:
4:
Most effective build I have...ME!
Survivor looping/ escape build: spine chill, resilience, dance with me, lightweight.
First 2 perks for quick vaults (especially when injured) and the other perks to lose the killer easily when you break line of sight.
Wait how does Fire Up work with EW3?! Explain to me
I can dig it. I like to run perkless in high ranks for the extra challenge.
That's why I run For The People with Resilience. I use FTP in a pinch and escape quickly. It has saved me and my random teammates a few times!
EW3 boosts your vaulting speed. Fire up boosts that even more while still assisting you to kick pallets and apply PGTW.
I wonder what it would look like if you did fire up, bamboozle during tier 3....
Infectious fright, bamboozle, fire up, brutal might absolutely wreck on myers
Invisible fruit ninja - freddy with the mad grit/agitation/iron grasp combo and pill bottle
*hybridpanda voice* is that a f*cking object of obsession? - survivor with object of obsession, distortion, off the record (see how long you can go for without the killer realising you're running OoO)
Feel like alot of people dont realize this, but Myers vaults faster than normal even in EW2.
The vaulting animation is basically non-existent. xD
He's fun with vauting and breaking speed, but just better with BBQ+Pop.
In EW2 it's not that big of a difference, but EW3, hell yeah.
It's not the cool streamer kid Unbreakable/Decisive/Dead Hard/Adrenaline meta, but it sure performs for me consistently, up to red ranks. You all need to get on board with the AGGRESSIVE STEALTH meta. :D
As soon as I have bamboozle 3 and fire up 3 Im going to try it ๐
I can definitely get behind this build. I just wish lithe had a bit more time with the speed boost. Even an extra second for the speed boost!
My main two builds for survivor are:
Omniscient Build:
Kindred/Bond/Open Handed/Spine Chill
Know all, see all.
Anti-Anti-Heal Build:
Autodidact/Empathy/Inner Strength/Spine Chill
Run around healing teammates and yourself while basically ignoring anti-heal perks like sloppy and nurse's.
I wish I had locker Dwight
EW2 is about 15% faster than normal, which is the same benifit as having bamboozle.
Im trying this right now ๐
Last night to do that "Hook the obsession 15 times" challenge, I was using Ghostface with Furtive Chase, Nemesis, Make Your Choice, and a fourth perk (tried Whispers and Nurse's Calling, NC was better, might also like to try I'm All Ears, but with NC I could often surprise the unhooker while they were healing the unhooked). That was fun. I usually only went after the obsession, but I could also force someone to become the new obsession, giving me a good bit of flexibility.
Not sure how effective it is if you're trying to 3/4k. I wasn't playing to get kills, just hook the obsession and have fun.
Spinechill / Detective Hunch / Inner strength / Iron Will - Will swap out Det hunch for soul guard when released.
Infectious fright / Pop / Distressing / Surveillance is what i use on Plague and clown. With Executioner i'll probably use Surveillance /Hex ruin / Deathbound / Infectious fright or swap out one of the screams for save the best for last depending on what works better.
Lithe - Iron Will - Quick & Quiet - Dance With Me
Fun fact:
A spirit called me cheater because I "disappeared" after a window vault at the shack in Coldwind.
Fire up increases vaulting speed, and Myers vaults faster in EW3, might I suggest bamboozle to make it even faster.