Servers
Is there any plans for your company to use the money you've stolen from people to purchase servers that actually work? I have had to quit 3 games in a row today because your game is lagging so bad. I know it's your dollar store servers for ps4 because no other game i played today lagged. If there are no plans in place to fix it than i demand you return all the money you've stolen.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
1) No money has been stolen. People have willingly purchased products and services from BHVR knowing they're subject to change at any time under the EULA.
2) If you're getting Internet issues that badly that frequently it may be an issue on your end, not BHVRs.
3) On their anniversary stream (read the big pinned comment by @Fibijean) they have indeed confirmed they will continue working on servers to make the experience as smooth as possible. In their words, they have "a long way to go".
4) Under the EULA that you signed up for when starting the game you resigned your right to a refund.
Pretty much this.
Cheers lol
This.
I'm on ps4, have had 0 lag today. As #2 says problem is probably issue on your end.
What money was stolen?
Hey I just want to say if there a south African server or give you a option for peer to peer a lot more south Africans will play the game because we always had 20 to 30 ping and now nothing under 199 its hard to dodge or do much on that ping.
Same here in Kazakhstan. Before servers was added in game we could have opponents from closer regions with significantly less ping. Now I only have to wait untill my Internet provider make faster connections or BHVR add closer servers or make their current servers wider or faster.
I can't quote (because quotes are not working at the moment) but 100% what @Doddle28 has said.
I take issue with the term "stolen" and I will remind you to stay respectful on this forum @Shortyblatt66 nothing has been stolen, this is a live game and subject to change at any time - that's always been part of the EULA. Servers are being worked on, but a lot is down to an individuals internet connection as well. No matter how good the server is, if someone has poor internet connection they are going to suffer lag/latency etc in the game - that's something that is out of our control.
"Stolen"
You try and paint yourself as some kind of victim by falsely using the word 'stolen' when you voluntarily spent money on cosmetics. Nobody forced you to buy them, you bought them yourself, so your money wasn't "stolen". Quit trying to blame the developers for your irresponsibility.
They announced that that we gonna get servers with higher tick rate. They will probably run at 30fps instead of 15...
@ayaya You know Server tick rate and FPS are two completely separate things right?
@Doddle28 Nah but I imagine that currently those servers run @5fps
@ayaya The servers currently run at 0fps and will keep running at 0fps because their job isn't to display and play the game. If I'm not mistaken they function as a mid-way point for connections between players, checking data before sending it on to other players. No displays, no framerate.
AFAIK the tick-rate they tlak about is how fast a server performs certain actions each second, such as checking for movement or validating certain actions.