1 hour to go!
1 more hour!
soo many things to be revealed!
and ptb after! soo much hype!
Really hoping it's either the shinning(since it's celebrating it's birthday) or friday the 13th!
who else is hyped!?
1 more hour!
soo many things to be revealed!
and ptb after! soo much hype!
Really hoping it's either the shinning(since it's celebrating it's birthday) or friday the 13th!
who else is hyped!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am. O/
Streams at 2 if im not mistaken.
which is just over 1 hour away like op said
I am excited....
and those patch notes -- chefs kiss --
watch it real good and then post the digest LOL I look forward to the threads
Not really tho 2 hours and 4 mins away to be exact. So it's not 1 hour to go.
Please no
We donโt know for sure.
Theres different time zones dummy
Let's see. It's 1 pm EST right now. Stream is at 2 pm EST. 2-1=1.
Im saying that they told me 2:00 PM WHICH IN MY TIME IS 2. SO im sorry ok I want to see it as bad as everyone else
Lol, did you join just because of the 'Simon' hint??? ๐
I upvoted I got confused.
No, that's my usual nickname.
my prediciton, I think it will be 1 killer + 1 surv + 1 map + 200 new bugs
200 bugs? What value!!! lol, jk
I just checked my watch and there's definitely only 30 minutes left???
13 minutes...
LoL im hyped but i have an medic appointment at this very same time...