Why BHVR forcing killers to only play Spirit, Doctor and Freddy?

I mean, no literally forcing but in this state of the game where swf and matchmaking dominating killers have to play theese killers to even have a chance. It is not a problem for the killers but i think it will be boring (correct me if not) for survivors to only play against 3 of the 19 killers.

Comments

  • BHVR isn't forcing Killers to play those three killers specifically.

    I for one have been having loads of fun playing as Pig and Clown, and I still find a way to enjoy myself while getting 4ks every game.

    Every killer has a chance against any group of Survivors, it's just a matter of player skill vs player skill. Which is something that the devs have been trying to address with their new MMR Matchmaking system.

  • I started playing Freddy just because i hate survivors looping from 1 pallet to the next and so far im really happy with the switch.

  • Uhm Doctor is not S tier. It's Nurse, Spirit, Freddy, Billy and broken hitbox huntress who are the best killers at the moment.

  • i mean swf beats all killers unless they arent a sweaty swf, just play what killer you want and try enjoy it. there will always be better and worse killers same as there will be good and bad perks. just do what you can and try have fun, i know its hard but a good swf is insanely strong even against spirits etc. so dont worry about it too much

  • I get where you are coming from and had it been a couple months ago I would agree 100%, but the fact that Doctor was reworked into someone viable (like you pointed out) shows they are looking into the lower ranked killers, it's just slow because they are prioritizing new killers and bugs. After the doc rework I'm willing to give them some slack and time.

    I'm just super curious as to how they will rework the powderkeg that is Legion.

  • I play Wraith, Trapper, Plague, and Legion all the time and still manage 4Ks against "toxic swf bullies".


    Stop blaming the game and focus on yourself. I know, it hurts to think it might be your own weakness, doesn't it?

  • oh it's 100% boring to play against the same killers over and over again, but you also don't have to play them. i feel like if people got over the idea that every game needs to be a 4k we'd have a lot more killer diversity, when i'm playing either of my mains, hag and plague, I know some swf deathsquads are out of my reach and that's fine. i've already decided not to be the killer version of those people.

    practice with killers you love playing and the skill to be competent with them will follow. you'll still lose sometimes, but why let that bother you?

  • If behavior is trying to force me to play a killer other then trapper someone at behavior is not doing a very good job of doing so.


    (In case for those who can't tell this is clearly sarcasm no hate towards anyone at behavior)

  • This is all in your head. All killers are capable of winning and you don't have to treat every match like its a SWF.

  • I play a whole range of Killers even my Wraith that has all yellow perks. Its different people who have the mentality that they need to win each game will gravitate towards Killers that give them the advantage. Spirit can literally still sneak up on people, Billy can cross the map and Insta-down, Doc can shut down teams pretty effectively.

    Its all in who is playing my guy.

  • Nobody is forcing you to play those killers. You just think you have to play those killers because they’re stronger.

  • These are the killers that I don't even touch then, don't even have freddy

  • They're not. And they're not even forcing you to play specific ones to do well. The only thing they force is a specific playstyle if you want to rank up. Which is POINTLESS.


    So in the end, the only ones FORCING you to play those killers are the "meta'' and the community/people that insist high rank means you're better.

  • There is a good variety of toptier killers now (nurse, spirit, billy, freddy, hag, huntress, oni, deathslinger... even plague and doctor are very good). I dont think its bad to have some easier toptier killers, that more casual players can enjoy.

  • Ghostface and Legion main checking in

  • @Quol said:

    I get where you are coming from and had it been a couple months ago I would agree 100%, but the fact that Doctor was reworked into someone viable (like you pointed out) shows they are looking into the lower ranked killers, it's just slow because they are prioritizing new killers and bugs. After the doc rework I'm willing to give them some slack and time.

    I'm just super curious as to how they will rework the powderkeg that is Legion.

    The doc rework and map fixes are the only reason im still playing. I had this game uninstalled till they announced that

  • Lol

    bhvr is not forcing anybody, get your head out of your butt