No. I was being a bit silly but if them teabagging you really upsets you that's kinda sad.
Teabagging doesn't upset me at all. It just satisfies me when some mediocre red rank swf thinks there a depip squad then gets clapped. They were teabagging and flashlight spamming the whole match without getting a single save. It was very satisfying to get a 4 man on them.
Omg. I totally should've rewarded a tebagger with hatch. They had 3 gens left. they were so close. He deserved the win. I'm a total jerk.
Lol they're not saying you should have. They're saying that you went out of your way to lure, lie to, and troll a survivor instead of just hooking them. Thus, you were the one who looks like an #########.
Did you just root through somebody else's comment history because they said, in classic internet fashion, "no need to get so upset" to you?
This is like a repeat of your post, sure they're acting a bit rude, but there's no need to stoop to their level or try and one up them. Just move on.
-
Also, for the record, there are quite a few differences between Tier 3 Madness and tbagging.
I dont care about moral high grounds. Whether I'm stooping to their level or not I'm not gonna deal with someone saying I have "cuck energy" for trolling a teabagger when they can barely handle a doctor.
I dont care about moral high grounds. Whether I'm stooping to their level or not I'm not gonna deal with someone saying I have "cuck energy" for trolling a teabagger when they can barely handle a doctor.
Then you're just wasting your own time.
This is the internet, there are more people willing to mock and insult you on here than there are hours in a week: people who do it because they enjoy getting you to respond angrily.
Obviously, I can't stop you, but I'd feel remiss if I didn't suggest you just ignore them.
My doctor tells me I have high blood pressure so I have to avoid high amounts of salt. Yet I play killer all the time I am glad I don't get or send messages.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont get it? It was a joke. He didnt tell you to ######### or other horrible things
I’m lost here I don’t get it.
So you bmed, is what I got from this.
Congrats!
Guy t bagged you all game and you sent him a msg and asked if he wanted hatch.
You killed him instead.
That is the short and skinny I gather.
Kewl and wondrous tales.
?
so u asked some random dude for a pic with his nipples on it and you would give him the hatch? to each his own i guess
Cant tell if your serious or not but either way this is funny
Someone please explain, I don't see the problem.
Gotem
Omg. I totally should've rewarded a tebagger with hatch. They had 3 gens left. they were so close. He deserved the win. I'm a total jerk.
thats what i imagine my flashlight saves are, just flash a tit at the killer to stun them
"Bro I can't believe you get triggered over crouching"
"Dude why didn't you give me hatch? Toxic killer, so mean"
They should put that in the game for female characters. I know Ive seen it in a horror movie. Jason X, the 2 girls in the sleeping bag lol
I cant tell if your trolling or not cause your logic is that ridiculous.
Teabagging doesn't upset me at all. It just satisfies me when some mediocre red rank swf thinks there a depip squad then gets clapped. They were teabagging and flashlight spamming the whole match without getting a single save. It was very satisfying to get a 4 man on them.
Lol they're not saying you should have. They're saying that you went out of your way to lure, lie to, and troll a survivor instead of just hooking them. Thus, you were the one who looks like an #########.
You seem pretty angry here over something that can be countered by the press of a button aswell?
Did you just root through somebody else's comment history because they said, in classic internet fashion, "no need to get so upset" to you?
This is like a repeat of your post, sure they're acting a bit rude, but there's no need to stoop to their level or try and one up them. Just move on.
-
Also, for the record, there are quite a few differences between Tier 3 Madness and tbagging.
I dont care about moral high grounds. Whether I'm stooping to their level or not I'm not gonna deal with someone saying I have "cuck energy" for trolling a teabagger when they can barely handle a doctor.
Isnt it the survivors fault for falling into an obvious trap?
Then you're just wasting your own time.
This is the internet, there are more people willing to mock and insult you on here than there are hours in a week: people who do it because they enjoy getting you to respond angrily.
Obviously, I can't stop you, but I'd feel remiss if I didn't suggest you just ignore them.
Wow. Lol. Beats the time I was called the f word and n word among other things for sure. I dunno how you cope with such high levels of toxicity. Lol
My doctor tells me I have high blood pressure so I have to avoid high amounts of salt. Yet I play killer all the time I am glad I don't get or send messages.
so random lol
It's just tbagging. Take a chill pill