The number 4 explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwzuZ9kOQU

Look at the thumbnail, then at 1:44. Any questions?

Comments


  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Dead by Daylight's Discord on April 1st.

    Yes you can say "he he he, it was a joke ha ha haa" but of everything in the world they could have made this into they chose bees.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/87CAWMSDX8CO/candy22-png.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3NTLFA5ZAE2O/candy11-png.png

    The Staff.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/902OQ3O5FA91/candy33-png.png

    You've seen this already.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QCMDCIUSZQPK/candy4-png.png

    But Tony Todd isn't a voice actor. This was Last week from his Twitter.

    BangZoom is a chain recording studio that helped him set it up from home.

    I know! Candyman have bees!! Ok!!!

    But If you look that discord names by another perspective, you will see another thing.

    The Aliens movie has:


    • #hive-chat --> The Aliens hive;
    • #the-colony --> Hadley's Hope Colony;
    • *queen bee --> Alien Queen;
    • bee drones --> Alien drone;
    • "The hive mind is the bees knees" --> Aliens works with some type of hive mind ;


    Hummmmmmm.... -_-

  • @DarKnight_Doom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294079#Comment_1294079

    I know! Candyman have bees!! Ok!!!

    But If you look that discord names by another perspective, you will see another thing.

    The Aliens movie has:

    • #hive-chat --> The Aliens hive;
    • #the-colony --> Hadley's Hope Colony;
    • *queen bee --> Alien Queen;
    • bee drones --> Alien drone;
    • "The hive mind is the bees knees" --> Aliens works with some type of hive mind ;

    Hummmmmmm.... -_-

    "Hive mind" aliens are not exclusive to Alien, though, so by your interpretation it could be anything. Occam's razor, on the other hand, cuts a swathe through all those assumptions and leads us directly to the Candyman, every single time.

  • @BattleCast said:

    Didn't Scott Jund already confirm the new killer isn't Candyman?

    But you've gotta think, if he's not allowed to say then he can't just say "oh, you guys guessed it, it is him" lol. Of course if anybody has guessed it correctly, they're going to say no until they're ready to release the name.

  • @OperationMintyHippo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1293939#Comment_1293939

    But you've gotta think, if he's not allowed to say then he can't just say "oh, you guys guessed it, it is him" lol. Of course if anybody has guessed it correctly, they're going to say no until they're ready to release the name.

    Scott isn't a developer and he himself said to take his opinion as just that - an opinion.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294460#Comment_1294460

    Scott isn't a developer and he himself said to take his opinion as just that - an opinion.

    I know he isn't a developer, but I feel he would get a lot of ahit from people if he knew who it was and just announced it two weeks ago. So of course he's going to keep people guessing. Plus he's an absolute memer.

  • I don't see anything at 1:44 that has anything to do with the number 4. Anything you can see in that I can only imagine as a ridiculous stretch. But if they hadn't said this was going to be an emotional anniversary or however they phrased it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Candyman. But with such a claim that it will be so iconic, Candyman seems unlikely unless they're lying. Aliens could make a bit more sense but that doesn't seem so iconic to me personally. Jason would definitely be the most iconic emotional thing they could bring into the game, but he wouldn't match any of the imagery. Though if you want a more hilarious turn, the one thing I saw in the announcement picture was a Darth Vader helmet looking object. Though admittedly, that would be the most ridiculous suggestion of all, but it would be iconic for sure.

  • 4ada264566c2c7ce03439b0c379e5020.jpg

    Check the black tears on the skull

    See if they match

  • @Dehitay said:

    I don't see anything at 1:44 that has anything to do with the number 4. Anything you can see in that I can only imagine as a ridiculous stretch. But if they hadn't said this was going to be an emotional anniversary or however they phrased it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Candyman. But with such a claim that it will be so iconic, Candyman seems unlikely unless they're lying. Aliens could make a bit more sense but that doesn't seem so iconic to me personally. Jason would definitely be the most iconic emotional thing they could bring into the game, but he wouldn't match any of the imagery. Though if you want a more hilarious turn, the one thing I saw in the announcement picture was a Darth Vader helmet looking object. Though admittedly, that would be the most ridiculous suggestion of all, but it would be iconic for sure.

    The 4 is a stylized hook. That's what I was going for.

    Emotional for them. Candyman premiered in Canada; specifically the Toronto International Film Festival, back in 1992. The devs all seem to be between 30 and 50, meaning most of them would've been old enough to see it at the time.

    EDIT: Also, even disregarding everything I said, every single "clue", which are really just blatantly obvious hints, points to Candyman.

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1293825#Comment_1293825

    the guy who tweeted it was some community assistant or something , not in the position to actually know who the future killer is .

    You mean the guy who tweeted it was only responsible for such unimportant details as keeping the community engaged, and therefore couldn't possibly have any sort of information that he could use to achieve that?

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294511#Comment_1294511

    yep.as I stated he was an assistant , not someone that would know about the next killer. I'm gonna laugh my butt off Tuesday when it's not candyman.

    Wanna put your money where your mouth is? The last guy who said it definitely wasn't the blatantly obvious choice didn't even dare reply to my comment asking him the same thing.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294126#Comment_1294126

    It's not that, they don't even try to hide them. All these people are making BHVR out to be some kind of puppet master when they drop extremely unsubtle hints all the time on purpose. No amount of evidence will convince them. Hell, just look at how they're reacting to all the evidence showing it is Candyman: they're saying evidence of Candyman is actually evidence it's not Candyman. It's crazy.

    iTs a rEd hErRinG

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294049#Comment_1294049

    Maybe it does. Candyman was an earlier horror icon. I think there's a generational memory gap, but he could be that classic horror icon that shaped the genre

    I'm not a young guy,bud. Cult classic and horror icon are too totally different things. I'd honestly even exclude Alien from that category,but it's remained relevant through sequels and spin offs,spoofs, whatever. Candyman really didn't withstand the test of time. Could maybe say he's relevant because of the new movie,I dunno.

    I've been a massive horror fan my whole life. As far as legendary humanoid killers,I'd say they have every one besides Chucky,Pinhead,and Jason(even exclude Pinhead to be fair). Candyman was never as popular or withstood the test of time like some of these others. It's just my opinion.

    The first film did horrible in the theater,and the sequels were worse. I think the 3rd was direct to video. I'm just looking at it from the perspective of a diehard horror fan. I'm not even really arguing that it couldn't be. Just saying by the way it's been worded so far,I disagree.

    So far all the licensed ones have been instantly recognizable to pretty much everyone. I never saw a single episode of Stranger Things,but I knew what it was. You're going to find a ton of people that don't know who Candyman is. I'm sure when they have the teaser video it'll become a bit easier to guess. If I'm wrong,you can come back and tell me :)

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294049#Comment_1294049

    Maybe it does. Candyman was an earlier horror icon. I think there's a generational memory gap, but he could be that classic horror icon that shaped the genre

    Also Candyman is considered Sci-Fi...not that I necessarily agree, but by genre definition. And I still say that brings us back to Alien for the genre. Maybe it'll be something crazy like the Babadook lol. There's only a few genres within horror,and they have most of the icons. Maybe it's super classic like Hammer Horror or Universal style. Dracula or Frankenstein or something.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294448#Comment_1294448

    "Hive mind" aliens are not exclusive to Alien, though, so by your interpretation it could be anything. Occam's razor, on the other hand, cuts a swathe through all those assumptions and leads us directly to the Candyman, every single time.

    My interpretation is not only about "hive minds" aliens. I created a discussion where I agrouped some others "clues" about a possible Alien chapter.

    But no problem if we don't get an Alien chapter, a Candyman chapter is very welcome and I would like to look to a survivor and say: "Be my victim!" >=)

  • @kazakun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294354#Comment_1294354

    Also Candyman is considered Sci-Fi...not that I necessarily agree, but by genre definition. And I still say that brings us back to Alien for the genre. Maybe it'll be something crazy like the Babadook lol. There's only a few genres within horror,and they have most of the icons. Maybe it's super classic like Hammer Horror or Universal style. Dracula or Frankenstein or something.


    In what hole in the wall video store is "Candyman" considered Sci-Fi?


    "Jason X", the Xenomorph movies (including the recent "prequel" stuff)...absolutely. "Deadly Friend" flirts with the overlap of horror and science fiction. The newest "Child's Play" is definitely a sci-fi bend on the classic horror franchise.

    But "Candyman" is pure horror/thriller with zero sci-fi aspects. So, no, by genre definition it is NOT science fiction.

  • @AnarKaos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294684#Comment_1294684

    In what hole in the wall video store is "Candyman" considered Sci-Fi?

    "Jason X", the Xenomorph movies (including the recent "prequel" stuff)...absolutely. "Deadly Friend" flirts with the overlap of horror and science fiction. The newest "Child's Play" is definitely a sci-fi bend on the classic horror franchise.

    But "Candyman" is pure horror/thriller with zero sci-fi aspects. So, no, by genre definition it is NOT science fictio

    Bro I have no idea. I said I didn't know if I agree. I saw it on the New York Times and the Wiki. Maybe they confused it with the book called Candy Man. No idea. A lot of the websites that do reviews for the original or previews of the new one have "science fiction" in their name. The Wiki says it "had a significant influence on science fiction". Maybe it's for the supernatural aspect,or the fact that they are comparing it to Clive Barker's other stuff or the original story itself. Sci Fi doesn't always mean aliens,spaceships,and robots. But yeah man,not trying to argue something I'm not sure about myself. Just got caught up in a discussion and saw it while I was looking for something else. I don't think any of the 3 films is a pure slasher either, because of the supernatural/folklore aspect.

  • Honestly I think Candyman is going to be the next killer after whoever this is. The next two chapters are both licenced so I see no reason why he can't be the killer after this one. Everyone will forget about the bee stuff by then and BAM! They were all references to him but just not this chapter.

    They said this killer is a "classic" and marked the world of horror but most people don't even know who he is outside of more serious horror fans. I only know him through Dead Meat and when I think "Classic" killers he certainly isn't among my list and definitely isn't as common a household name as Jason, Freddy or some others.

    I'd have no issue if it was Candyman but I wouldn't be all that excited either.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1294481#Comment_1294481

    The 4 is a stylized hook. That's what I was going for.

    Emotional for them. Candyman premiered in Canada; specifically the Toronto International Film Festival, back in 1992. The devs all seem to be between 30 and 50, meaning most of them would've been old enough to see it at the time.

    EDIT: Also, even disregarding everything I said, every single "clue", which are really just blatantly obvious hints, points to Candyman.

    It could be a needle. Three needles,one of them going towards a skull. Like Pinhead. That's if the picture means anything at all. Guy at Leaks by Daylight made a convincing argument for it. Both related to Clive Barker. Both sorta similar in genre. I really want someone to be right. If it's any of the ones people mentioned,I'd be happy with it. Really don't want it to be something even less people heard of than Candyman. That would just bother me for some reason.

  • @Dehitay said:

    I don't see anything at 1:44 that has anything to do with the number 4. Anything you can see in that I can only imagine as a ridiculous stretch. But if they hadn't said this was going to be an emotional anniversary or however they phrased it, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was Candyman. But with such a claim that it will be so iconic, Candyman seems unlikely unless they're lying. Aliens could make a bit more sense but that doesn't seem so iconic to me personally. Jason would definitely be the most iconic emotional thing they could bring into the game, but he wouldn't match any of the imagery. Though if you want a more hilarious turn, the one thing I saw in the announcement picture was a Darth Vader helmet looking object. Though admittedly, that would be the most ridiculous suggestion of all, but it would be iconic for sure.

    The site does say "A classic license" lol. I wouldn't even be mad if it was Darth Vader. But Disney would never go for that. People need to think about the fact there's a survivor too. If they go Candyman,I guess it'd have to be Helen or the guy from the new movie. The sequels didn't go over well.

    They also say "marked the horror world since it's inception". That to me sounds like something more than just Candyman. Had one movie that didn't do great and became a cult classic,two sequels that did worse,and then nothing for going on 20 years now.

    The teaser image does usually mean something. I've been trying to come up with anything that has to do with skulls or gold. Haven't come up with anything lol. I even dwelled on the words "marked" and "mysterious" (survivor) on the site description. You'd think it's be easier to guess a licensed one.

    Emotional to me makes it sound like someone was dying to get this license and was super happy. Maybe an inspiration for the game or something they loved since they were a kid. I see where the thought of Jason could be coming from.

    I feel like if it was Candyman they could've just popped a picture of a hook up and been done. There's already hooks in the game. They read the forums. That'd be no different than showing a video of a chain or an Egyptian looking thingy pic and watching peoples imagination go wild. Not long until we find out anyways.

  • 100 bucks that it’s NOT gonna be Candyman.

  • If I had 100 USD to spare, I'd take you up on that. Easy money.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295445#Comment_1295445

    If I had 100 USD to spare, I'd take you up on that. Easy money.

    I don’t know why some people are so confident that it’s Candyman. The only reason he’s a thing now because he’s getting a movie. But way after the next chapter release.

    If it’s him, than BHVR is banking on the movie being soo good people will buy the game just for him which sounds foolish. But as for now he’s a pretty much unknown character nowhere near to the horror icons that the Devs said they are looking for.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295447#Comment_1295447

    I don’t know why some people are so confident that it’s Candyman. The only reason he’s a thing now because he’s getting a movie. But way after the next chapter release.

    If it’s him, than BHVR is banking on the movie being soo good people will buy the game just for him which sounds foolish. But as for now he’s a pretty much unknown character nowhere near to the horror icons that the Devs said they are looking for.

    Before the Candyman film was set to release "way after the next chapter release", it was set to release very close to the next chapter release. Guess what happened in the mean time?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295480#Comment_1295480

    Before the Candyman film was set to release "way after the next chapter release", it was set to release very close to the next chapter release. Guess what happened in the mean time?

    My point stands. The description they gave us of the next chapter simply doesn’t fit this character at all. Even if he becomes a great icon that everyone knows and gets a couple of movies after this one (which I highly doubt) the next killer is supposed to be that great by the time of the next chapter like Jason or Pennywise.

    And the twitter leak is obviously missleading. It littearly says “hey it’s candyman” despite noone is alloved to leak it out. If anything that tweet means it’s gonna be anyone but Candyman. At least for this chapter.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295482#Comment_1295482

    My point stands. The description they gave us of the next chapter simply doesn’t fit this character at all. Even if he becomes a great icon that everyone knows and gets a couple of movies after this one (which I highly doubt) the next killer is supposed to be that great by the time of the next chapter like Jason or Pennywise.

    And the twitter leak is obviously missleading. It littearly says “hey it’s candyman” despite noone is alloved to leak it out. If anything that tweet means it’s gonna be anyone but Candyman. At least for this chapter.

    Amen

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295482#Comment_1295482

    My point stands. The description they gave us of the next chapter simply doesn’t fit this character at all. Even if he becomes a great icon that everyone knows and gets a couple of movies after this one (which I highly doubt) the next killer is supposed to be that great by the time of the next chapter like Jason or Pennywise.

    And the twitter leak is obviously missleading. It littearly says “hey it’s candyman” despite noone is alloved to leak it out. If anything that tweet means it’s gonna be anyone but Candyman. At least for this chapter.

    "It's too obvious, clearly they must be deceiving us."

    When have the devs ever done something like that in the past four years? Please, point out some examples so your statement (summarized above) has some weight to it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295514#Comment_1295514

    "It's too obvious, clearly they must be deceiving us."

    When have the devs ever done something like that in the past four years? Please, point out some examples so your statement (summarized above) has some weight to it.

    It works the other way around. When did they leaked something soo hard soo obvously before? Never. They built a lot if hype for this chapter because it’s gonna be something special. Fake teasing is a good strategy to keep people guessing and make them excited. If it would be candyman in the end, it would be the most dissapointing thing they ever done.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295635#Comment_1295635

    It works the other way around. When did they leaked something soo hard soo obvously before? Never. They built a lot if hype for this chapter because it’s gonna be something special. Fake teasing is a good strategy to keep people guessing and make them excited. If it would be candyman in the end, it would be the most dissapointing thing they ever done.

    Stranger Things, from what I hear.

    If it ends up not being Candyman in the end, it would actually be the most disappointing thing they'd ever done. Being misleading isn't clever or amusing, it's just annoying for everyone who's hyped by the thing they're pretending is coming.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295635#Comment_1295635

    It works the other way around. When did they leaked something soo hard soo obvously before? Never. They built a lot if hype for this chapter because it’s gonna be something special. Fake teasing is a good strategy to keep people guessing and make them excited. If it would be candyman in the end, it would be the most dissapointing thing they ever done.

    Fake teasing would be another thing though.

    this is them hyping up specifically for Candyman and if it turns out not to be Candyman, many people will be disappointed. It would be different if they made obvious red herrings for more than one license, but as it stands only Candyman gets this. All other hints and clues people are basing their speculations on are vague.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295669#Comment_1295669

    Stranger Things, from what I hear.

    If it ends up not being Candyman in the end, it would actually be the most disappointing thing they'd ever done. Being misleading isn't clever or amusing, it's just annoying.

    Following the voice actors of Nancy and Steve on twitter shortly before the chapter hits the PTB. And leaking bees and honey since the first of April is not the same thing. Sure I don’t get the Candyman stuff either. Could be the next chapter since it’s going to be licensed also, but certanly not this one.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295671#Comment_1295671

    Following the voice actors of Nancy and Steve on twitter shortly before the chapter hits the PTB. And leaking bees and honey since the first of April is not the same thing. Sure I don’t get the Candyman stuff either. Could be the next chapter since it’s going to be licensed also, but certanly not this one.

    Tony Todd followed them on Twitter (or vice-versa, can't remember which). Any other parallels you'd like to draw between the hints for Stranger Things and the hints for Candyman?

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295669#Comment_1295669

    Fake teasing would be another thing though.

    this is them hyping up specifically for Candyman and if it turns out not to be Candyman, many people will be disappointed. It would be different if they made obvious red herrings for more than one license, but as it stands only Candyman gets this. All other hints and clues people are basing their speculations on are vague.

    That's exactly my point. To paraphrase something I saw in a YouTube video, if I tell you we're going to Disneyland and take you to a shopping mall instead, that's not clever, it's just being a liar.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295669#Comment_1295669

    Fake teasing would be another thing though.

    this is them hyping up specifically for Candyman and if it turns out not to be Candyman, many people will be disappointed. It would be different if they made obvious red herrings for more than one license, but as it stands only Candyman gets this. All other hints and clues people are basing their speculations on are vague.

    The real hype is not built by the Candyman hints but by what they said about the size of this chapter. And again, Candyman is not iconic or well known, and he did nothing for the horror genre other than being a mostly failed franchise. It would make zero sense for him to be in the chapter after being described like that.

    People expect crazy things like Alien or Pyramidhead. But the only characters that actually fits to what they said is Jason and Pennywise. Getting a Candyman release after all of this would make a lot more people dissapointed from what I see here. But sure they can’t make everyone happy. Press F for the few who actually know Candyman and want him to be in the next chapter. But it’s not happening 100%.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295675#Comment_1295675

    The real hype is not built by the Candyman hints but by what they said about the size of this chapter. And again, Candyman is not iconic or well known, and he did nothing for the horror genre other than being a mostly failed franchise. It would make zero sense for him to be in the chapter after being described like that.

    People expect crazy things like Alien or Pyramidhead. But the only characters that actually fits to what they said is Jason and Pennywise. Getting a Candyman release after all of this would make a lot more people dissapointed from what I see here. But sure they can’t make everyone happy. Press F for the few who actually know Candyman and want him to be in the next chapter. But it’s not happening 100%.

    How do bees and sweets/candy fit either of those characters?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295690#Comment_1295690

    How do bees and sweets/candy fit either of those characters?

    They were trolling. Can’t bleve you can’t see that. I feel like you only saw these random hints and missed out what they actually said.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295694#Comment_1295694

    They were trolling. Can’t bleve you can’t see that. I feel like you only saw these random hints and missed out what they actually said.

    Evidence of Candyman is evidence it's not Candyman. Gotcha.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295514#Comment_1295514

    "It's too obvious, clearly they must be deceiving us."

    When have the devs ever done something like that in the past four years? Please, point out some examples so your statement (summarized above) has some weight to it.

    i was googling a little bit because I have asked as well and never got an answer:

    In March 2018 they teased Jeepers Creepers with some wording of „every 23 years“ either in a stream or tweet. This was a direct hint but turned out to be not true and later they said that Jeepers Creepers is out of question because of the director/license holder.

    They also followed Stephen King and some people related to The Walking Dead after the following of the actors of Nancy and Steve, which isn’t a direct hint but also makes the whole following Tony Todd thing irrelevant. (He still did he has voiced for a video game though)

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295699#Comment_1295699

    Evidence of Candyman is evidence it's not Candyman. Gotcha.

    They have no reason to hype up an unknown character so much whith hints everywhere. If it’s Candyman they might as well put his hook next the aniversary poster.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295701#Comment_1295701

    They have no reason to hype up an unknown character so much whith hints everywhere. If it’s Candyman they might as well put his hook next the aniversary poster.

    The first Candyman film premiered in Canada and became a cult film. Unknown to you doesn't mean unknown to them.

    His hook wouldn't mean much, the game is already full of hooks.

  • Guys, stop arguing. They have purposely thriwn out red herring after red herring. There's reason to believe it could be anyone people suggest. Cause the red herrings are well thought out. We can't know for sure until the anouncement. I still think it's Candyman, but the herrings are worrisome...i hate not knowing 100%. It's making me lose interest...

  • @Dolls said:

    Guys, stop arguing. They have purposely thriwn out red herring after red herring. There's reason to believe it could be anyone people suggest. Cause the red herrings are well thought out. We can't know for sure until the anouncement. I still think it's Candyman, but the herrings are worrisome...i hate not knowing 100%. It's making me lose interest...

    What are the other red herrings though? Not arguing, just want to know..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295960#Comment_1295960

    What are the other red herrings though? Not arguing, just want to know..

    The Alien one (look on youtube) is the main herring(?) For me...

    Also this new "Lovers Postcard" thats is mobile game is surely from IT.

    Theres other herrings too...check out You Tube theories.

    The Alien one though especially with the skeleton picture...

    I just want Candyman announced already.


    You guys dont know. I love these moviess so much and can never get any of my friends into them. "Oh its so boring.." They always say. It makes me feel kinda lonely in my love for the series. If it came out to DBD the series would gain so many fans, I think.😍

  • @Dolls said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295962#Comment_1295962

    The Alien one (look on youtube) is the main herring(?) For me...

    Also this new "Lovers Postcard" thats is mobile game is surely from IT.

    Theres other herrings too...check out You Tube theories.

    The Alien one though especially with the skeleton picture...

    I just want Candyman announced already.

    You guys dont know. I love these moviess so much and can never get any of my friends into them. "Oh its so boring.." They always say. It makes me feel kinda lonely in my love for the series. If it came out to DBD the series would gain so many fans, I think.😍

    So nothing really as direct as the bee tweet and just speculation.. sorry but I don’t see any big red herrings there.

    A lovers postcard is not really exclusive to IT, and this one has definitely another motive. It may be a vague hint but is not directly hinting like „next chapter is gonna bee sweet“

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295978#Comment_1295978

    So nothing really as direct as the bee tweet and just speculation.. sorry but I don’t see any big red herrings there.

    A lovers postcard is not really exclusive to IT, and this one has definitely another motive. It may be a vague hint but is not directly hinting like „next chapter is gonna bee sweet“

    But the "bee sweet" is so obvious...why not just say "Candyman is next killer!" ..it starts to make me wonder...😞

  • @Dolls said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295995#Comment_1295995

    But the "bee sweet" is so obvious...why not just say "Candyman is next killer!" ..it starts to make me wonder...😞

    Yeah that’s the problem. They never made hints that obvious and I am really curious how this one will turn out.


    but directly saying it will be Candyman is probably forbidden due to contract with the licenseholder!

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295442#Comment_1295442

    I dont want your money but id just like to say that i was right about it not being candyman.

    Fine by me.

1 2 ›