!!!!PLAYSTATION 4 AVATAR AND THEME!!!!!
So I messaged the devs asking them to put forward my idea on creating Dead by daylight PS4 avatars and maybe a PlayStation 4 theme with dead by daylight theme music for us to purchase and use on our profiles/consoles, a lot of games have these and I think it would be great, they said by posting it on here they may see it what do you guys think about this?
Comments
Yes, DBD avatars
@coreywayne post this in the wish list section also!
Does want....a lot. Come on devs....lets do it!
Yes plz
+100% lets make it happen
Finally something everyone can get behind. Though I'm scared that by saying so someone will comment on how this is a terrible idea lol.
I WOULD BUY THEM ALL
I would love this! I'd make Lord Zappy Boi my avatar.
Yes! I would love a theme and some new fresh artwork of our fav killers and survivors for avatars. I mean if PC can get a lot of skin and survivor exclusives, can we at least get some some exclusive pictures lol, hope that's not too hard to ask for.
I would love some Dbd avatars and themes on PS4. Give the popularity of the game I am surprised there isn't any.
why hasn't this happen yet?
I will be nice
Yes, absolutely ! I would love that.
This would be great for DbD content creators that play on ps4!!!
Yes please give us ps4 theme and avatars. I would buy them all!
100% yes :D
Wow a year AND 2 year necro. Why?
A cool theme for a console thats completely optional? tHATS A tERRIBLE iDEA!.!. gRRR tHIS gAME mAKES bHvR tHE nEXT eA!!!!! i dONT LiKe gAME cOMPANIES dOIN cOOL sTUFF!!!W@!##!!@@!!
Honestly, I'd be down for this idea, I just couldn't help doing the above seeing your comment 😁
YES YES YES!!!