Red Light in front of the killer!

Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

Comments

  • @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    It's so the survivors can tell the direction in which the killer is facing and to spot them from afar.

  • @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    It's so the survivors can tell the direction in which the killer is facing and to spot them from afar.

    So it is bullshit then
  • @FinLadd said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

    @FinLadd said:

    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    It's so the survivors can tell the direction in which the killer is facing and to spot them from afar.

    So it is bullshit then

    A bit but the killer can fake it or walk with his back to the wall to hide his stain and mindgame the survivor.

  • @FinLadd said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

    @FinLadd said:

    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    It's so the survivors can tell the direction in which the killer is facing and to spot them from afar.

    So it is bullshit then

    A bit but the killer can fake it or walk with his back to the wall to hide his stain and mindgame the survivor.

    Pointless. 
  • you can't spot killer if he doe not move with quick glance. try spotting insidious killer, normally you miss him. Human eyes work that way.
    Also it can show you where he looks through thin walls, to get away from him.
    he cannot hide behind corners because of it.

  • like every mechanic, to make the game easier for survivors

  • yeet said:

    like every mechanic, to make the game easier for survivors

    Im a killer main bc i don't want to become toxic almost radioactive survivor
  • This is just another help hand from devs for survs becose TPP camera is not too much.
  • @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    To make it easier for survivors

  • @Master said:

    @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Master said:

    @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

    Didnt say that, but the easier the better I guess....

  • @Master said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Master said:

    @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

    Didnt say that, but the easier the better I guess....

    yeah...

  • Wish they'd just buff beast of prey to eliminate the stain all together. 
  • @azazer said:
    Wish they'd just buff beast of prey to eliminate the stain all together. 

    Yeah I was gonna post the same thing lol

  • Master said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Master said:

    @FinLadd said:
    Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

    Didnt say that, but the easier the better I guess....

    No... Surviving should be SURVIVING not a walk in the Park where is this one big dog you need to avoid
  • Can i get some red stain perks please.
  • not a big fan of it either, but balance and stuff...

  • Because the killers have laser eyes

  • Because the killers have laser eyes

    Dude this thread is a forgotten fart by now... But the Red stain is still BS and pointless for me
  • I agree, it is pretty much pointless and doesn't really effect the game that much

  • Honestly it shouldn't even exist anymore. Survivors already got the mind game advantage with third person.

  • Use beast of prey, problem solved.
  • @Vietfox said:
    Use beast of prey, problem solved.

    Yeah very usesful you need got BLood lust 1 and then you got palet on face .

  • Larcz said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Use beast of prey, problem solved.

    Yeah very usesful you need got BLood lust 1 and then you got palet on face .

    1st world problems
  • Vietfox said:
    Larcz said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Use beast of prey, problem solved.

    Yeah very usesful you need got BLood lust 1 and then you got palet on face .

    1st world problems
    Save your comments to post game chat please... So the killers can have A nice chat with each other. 
  • FinLadd said:
    Vietfox said:
    Larcz said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Use beast of prey, problem solved.

    Yeah very usesful you need got BLood lust 1 and then you got palet on face .

    1st world problems
    Save your comments to post game chat please... So the killers can have A nice chat with each other. 
    @FinLadd
    What's the problem? There are enough perks to counter what you don't like, either if u are a survivor or a killer. If someone doesnt want to use them then it's on them, period.
  • Vietfox said:
    FinLadd said:
    Vietfox said:
    Larcz said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Use beast of prey, problem solved.

    Yeah very usesful you need got BLood lust 1 and then you got palet on face .

    1st world problems
    Save your comments to post game chat please... So the killers can have A nice chat with each other. 
    @FinLadd
    What's the problem? There are enough perks to counter what you don't like, either if u are a survivor or a killer. If someone doesnt want to use them then it's on them, period.
    Your attitude is the problem bro... Have A nice life. 
  • @FinLadd said:
    Master said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

     @Master said:
    
       @FinLadd said:
    
      Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.
    
     
    

    you do reali

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

    Didnt say that, but the easier the better I guess....

    No... Surviving should be SURVIVING not a walk in the Park where is this one big dog you need to avoid

    more killers complaining even though survivors are getting nerfed into the ground every patch. glad i dont play ps4

  • DukeJukem said:

    @FinLadd said:
    Master said:

    @pauloandrade22 said:

     @Master said:
    
       @FinLadd said:
    
      Why there is that Red Light in front of a killer... I find it pointless.
    
     
    

    you do reali

    To make it easier for survivors

    As if it was hard at all.

    Didnt say that, but the easier the better I guess....

    No... Surviving should be SURVIVING not a walk in the Park where is this one big dog you need to avoid

    more killers complaining even though survivors are getting nerfed into the ground every patch. glad i dont play ps4

    This thread is REALLY old and do not matter anymore.