How to make dbd better (in my opininon)

I am not killer or survivor main i just play what role i want


  1. Add voice chat and a chat with a lot of shortcuts for a chat system (for who dont have a mic)

(shortcut is like this press c to open menu press 1 for help and press 1 for help me or like when you are at shack c,2,1 i am at killer shack)

We need to make swf and solo equal but nerf all second chance perks, remove aura reading perks and items

Because all second chance perks created for solo survivors (unbreakable created for solo survivors who dont have chat not for swf who knows where is the killer what is killer doing or like lets rush gens bully killer and too alturistic so killer downs us but we will use unbreakable for a win killer deserved.

WE TALKED ABOUT SWF BUT WHAT ABOUT PERKS?

second chance perks are very strong (Ds, Bt, Unbreakable, exhaustion perks) (salty killer main)

Ds should work only when 2 or more generators left or when all generators in the map have less than 400% in total

Bt should be same like ds

1.A What about if i get camped or tunneled after 4 generators?

This game is a team game so if 3,2,1(not hatch) person escapes all survivors should get points ,ranks etc.

İf you die you can still communicate with your teammates so dying is not bad right now all sc perks fixed.

2 Killer side

Perks and bad killers needs to fixed ill talk about perks not killer buffs reworks etc.

NOED: Should be your last chance for getting a kill in endgame not getting your 3rd kill in endgame so

If you hooked all survivors less than 6 times and have 3 or more survivors alive noed activates (not hex: it is 60 seconds until you hook someone after first hook noed becomes infinite until survivor on the hook dies but you need to be near to the hooked survivor 16 meters) same effects

bloodwarden: when activated egc timer pauses survivors in gate area gets exposed status effect

2.A Killer perks should be a game mechanic

corrupt intervention: 3 gens far away from you should get blocked for 60 seconds corrupt increases that time 20/40/60 seconds.

BONUS: when a generator gets done all other gens blocked by entity for 15 seconds this gives killer 1 minute


3.Other problems

Dedicated servers, matchmaking, more graphic settings, keys and mories

(sorry for bad English :( )

Comments

  • @1234512345 said:

    I am not killer or survivor main i just play what role i want

    1. Add voice chat and a chat with a lot of shortcuts for a chat system (for who dont have a mic)

    (shortcut is like this press c to open menu press 1 for help and press 1 for help me or like when you are at shack c,2,1 i am at killer shack)

    We need to make swf and solo equal but nerf all second chance perks, remove aura reading perks and items

    Because all second chance perks created for solo survivors (unbreakable created for solo survivors who dont have chat not for swf who knows where is the killer what is killer doing or like lets rush gens bully killer and too alturistic so killer downs us but we will use unbreakable for a win killer deserved.

    WE TALKED ABOUT SWF BUT WHAT ABOUT PERKS?

    second chance perks are very strong (Ds, Bt, Unbreakable, exhaustion perks) (salty killer main)

    Ds should work only when 2 or more generators left or when all generators in the map have less than 400% in total

    Bt should be same like ds

    1.A What about if i get camped or tunneled after 4 generators?

    This game is a team game so if 3,2,1(not hatch) person escapes all survivors should get points ,ranks etc.

    İf you die you can still communicate with your teammates so dying is not bad right now all sc perks fixed.

    2 Killer side

    Perks and bad killers needs to fixed ill talk about perks not killer buffs reworks etc.

    NOED: Should be your last chance for getting a kill in endgame not getting your 3rd kill in endgame so

    If you hooked all survivors less than 6 times and have 3 or more survivors alive noed activates (not hex: it is 60 seconds until you hook someone after first hook noed becomes infinite until survivor on the hook dies but you need to be near to the hooked survivor 16 meters) same effects

    bloodwarden: when activated egc timer pauses survivors in gate area gets exposed status effect

    2.A Killer perks should be a game mechanic

    corrupt intervention: 3 gens far away from you should get blocked for 60 seconds corrupt increases that time 20/40/60 seconds.

    BONUS: when a generator gets done all other gens blocked by entity for 15 seconds this gives killer 1 minute

    3.Other problems

    Dedicated servers, matchmaking, more graphic settings, keys and mories

    (sorry for bad English :( )

    Not bad ideas, but the entitled players will come and ruin them for you. Stay strong friend

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153739/how-to-make-dbd-better-in-my-opininon

    Not bad ideas, but the entitled players will come and ruin them for you. Stay strong friend

    Thanks. If i think something about legion i can make another discussion about J J S F. :)

  • The problem with tying things to gens being done is survivors can just 99% them so they have control of when gens pop and aren't very inconvenienced by anything like your suggesting.

    The way around this I've found is to not tie it to gens completed, but rather the total % of all gens completed that amounts to 1 gen instead. This way they can't stall the objective and cheese it, and will instead have to continue like normal.

  • @coppersly said:

    The problem with tying things to gens being done is survivors can just 99% them so they have control of when gens pop and aren't very inconvenienced by anything like your suggesting.

    The way around this I've found is to not tie it to gens completed, but rather the total % of all gens completed that amounts to 1 gen instead. This way they can't stall the objective and cheese it, and will instead have to continue like normal.

    i said what you said buddy

  • @coppersly said:

    The problem with tying things to gens being done is survivors can just 99% them so they have control of when gens pop and aren't very inconvenienced by anything like your suggesting.

    The way around this I've found is to not tie it to gens completed, but rather the total % of all gens completed that amounts to 1 gen instead. This way they can't stall the objective and cheese it, and will instead have to continue like normal.

    Ds should work only when 2 or more generators left or when all generators in the map have less than 400% in total

    Bt should be same like ds

  • I actually like these ideas tbh. Borrowed time nerf, I don't agree with, the rest is great though. At least you're offering solutions.

  • I forgot one thing ds deactivates if killer hooks someone

  • @Poweas said:

    I actually like these ideas tbh. Borrowed time nerf, I don't agree with, the rest is great though. At least you're offering solutions.

    i want to make game more skill needed for survivors this is a horror game someone needs to die you should felt sorry for a person you left behind

    bt does not requires any skill for what it does maybe like less than 500% gen repair total is more fair because killer should get a kill at endgame

  • @1234512345 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287330#Comment_1287330

    i want to make game more skill needed for survivors this is a horror game someone needs to die you should felt sorry for a person you left behind

    bt does not requires any skill for what it does maybe like less than 500% gen repair total is more fair because killer should get a kill at endgame

    Camping also requires no skill, BT is made to counter that, it's a bandaid.

  • The chat idea sounds great. As much as survivor teams stress me out as killer - a better chat system would just be 1 of many steps to bring dbd in 2020.

    On one hand I would like to see some survivor perks nerfed, because every killer sees them until he vomits and that over and over again, but I see them as the burden, we killers have to carry.

    Without perks like that, much more survivors would write nerf threads for killer/abilities, I bet. Also I don't know if killers would get buffs like in the past, if those perks would not exist.

    Well and a better matchmaking would be great, even I don't think that it is possible with the small playerbase from dbd (at least not without increasing the waiting time).

    Moris... I would be sad if they are gone. Not because of their game mechanic, but because of the animations. I love their animations, ok? :)

    If they really delete one day moris, I hope they still make the killing animations somehow avaible.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287560#Comment_1287560

    Camping also requires no skill, BT is made to counter that, it's a bandaid.

    maybe bt nerf was bad but i suggested two things that makes game more fun for survivors camped tunneled

    1 Can talk after killed

    2 Survivors gets pips for how much they helped so if they die and other 3 escapes they get a +1 pip because they helped also if you have voice chat you can save your camped teammate bodyblock sabo etc.

  • Bt nerf good or bad?

  • @Talmeer said:

    The chat idea sounds great. As much as survivor teams stress me out as killer - a better chat system would just be 1 of many steps to bring dbd in 2020.

    On one hand I would like to see some survivor perks nerfed, because every killer sees them until he vomits and that over and over again, but I see them as the burden, we killers have to carry.

    Without perks like that, much more survivors would write nerf threads for killer/abilities, I bet. Also I don't know if killers would get buffs like in the past, if those perks would not exist.

    Well and a better matchmaking would be great, even I don't think that it is possible with the small playerbase from dbd (at least not without increasing the waiting time).

    Moris... I would be sad if they are gone. Not because of their game mechanic, but because of the animations. I love their animations, ok? :)

    If they really delete one day moris, I hope they still make the killing animations somehow avaible.

    no OP perks are not a burden they are OP with voice chat

    Also survivors can write what they want nobody cares also of course some killers will get buffs because some others are better

    i have good news for you they are working for a better match making system

    and bad news :( moris should be like this

    if a survivor gets downed after hitting struggle while they are in dying state you can call entity to sacrifice them like egc animation

    because mori animations are very long sometimes carrying a survivor to a hook takes less seconds

    but you can see mori animations with perks like devaur hope, rancor yey :)

  • @1234512345 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287586#Comment_1287586

    maybe bt nerf was bad but i suggested two things that makes game more fun for survivors camped tunneled

    1 Can talk after killed

    2 Survivors gets pips for how much they helped so if they die and other 3 escapes they get a +1 pip because they helped also if you have voice chat you can save your camped teammate bodyblock sabo etc.

    Yeah, I quite like them. It's a nice post, hopefully a mod sees this and forwards the ideas.

  • @1234512345 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287673#Comment_1287673

    no OP perks are not a burden they are OP with voice chat

    Also survivors can write what they want nobody cares also of course some killers will get buffs because some others are better

    i have good news for you they are working for a better match making system

    and bad news :( moris should be like this

    if a survivor gets downed after hitting struggle while they are in dying state you can call entity to sacrifice them like egc animation

    because mori animations are very long sometimes carrying a survivor to a hook takes less seconds

    but you can see mori animations with perks like devaur hope, rancor yey :)

    That is wrong, imo.

    Believe me, survivor opinions matter for them. I have often enough see how they changed every single point on a killer thing of what a survivor complained. That is the reason why I am mad ad bhvr. Sure, they never admit to it (directly, indirectly they do), but if you read some specific patchnotes and see everything changed of what survivors complained before, then you no longer need a confirmation.

    And with that in mind, I prefer to take the one or other thing on my shoulders, instead of seeing such horrifying patches again as they have happen in the past.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1288126#Comment_1288126

    That is wrong, imo.

    Believe me, survivor opinions matter for them. I have often enough see how they changed every single point on a killer thing of what a survivor complained. That is the reason why I am mad ad bhvr. Sure, they never admit to it (directly, indirectly they do), but if you read some specific patchnotes and see everything changed of what survivors complained before, then you no longer need a confirmation.

    And with that in mind, I prefer to take the one or other thing on my shoulders, instead of seeing such horrifying patches again as they have happen in the past.

    you are right but second chance perks are OP comms

  • VOIP would be nice in a perfect world, but as toxic as post game chat is now, I PROMISE toxicity would be 10x worse with voip. Even among survivors alone. A ping/quick help menu could be good. But after some time on Friday the 13th, VOIP is not a good idea.

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Sorry, I don't like any of this. I think the game is fine the way it is and there's no way the devs would change all this let alone get rid of so many perks.

    game is fine if you are playing 3-4 man swf im tired of solo, survivors are so much worse than swf im sorry but this is the only way to fix it

  • @Bushido said:

    VOIP would be nice in a perfect world, but as toxic as post game chat is now, I PROMISE toxicity would be 10x worse with voip. Even among survivors alone. A ping/quick help menu could be good. But after some time on Friday the 13th, VOIP is not a good idea.

    yes f13 is so toxic but this is the only way im sorry :( maybe mute option can help

  • @Bushido said:

    VOIP would be nice in a perfect world, but as toxic as post game chat is now, I PROMISE toxicity would be 10x worse with voip. Even among survivors alone. A ping/quick help menu could be good. But after some time on Friday the 13th, VOIP is not a good idea.

    Also look from fun side not toxic side only, maybe you will have fun with your randoms in solo who knows

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289126#Comment_1289126

    Solo can still be fun. I agree it's always more enjoyable with friends but as someone with social anxiety and socially awkward I'll probably end up feeling left out and more excluded knowing everyone else is communicating in game and i'm here like 😶

    I'd rather the game stay the way it is than to get rid of some really great perks like Kindred, Bond, empathy, and so many others. Not to mention you want to nerf all the valued perks too that for the most part counter scummy play styles.

    To be honest, with all this change it might as well be a completely different game, like DBD 2 lol. Its just too drastic.

    They don't even want to add in a 2 killer game mode which pretty much everyone wants, so it's super doubtful they would do this anyway.

    I am like you i dont have many friends in steam and irl this is why i add comms because it is unfair for solo

    Of course bond, kindred, emphaty(perks that shows survivors) will stay in game

    İ am sorry but all second chance perks (not deliverance and bt) made for solo because if you have comms you dont need sc perks also i didnt removed them just nerfed ds also unbreakable is bad but if you dont nerf sc perks for swf they will be strong

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289200#Comment_1289200

    Yeah but thats exactly why I don't agree with the post lol I don't want these things massively nerfed but I know they'd need to be if in game comms were a thing. So, me no wanna

    Ds should be like when you hook another survivor it gets deactivated and if killer grabs you from a locker it does not work

    Second change perks are not OP with comms but if all 4 runs them this means there is a problem

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1289240#Comment_1289240

    I think DS is fine the way it is, especially compared to what it used to be. Its usually pretty obvious when they have it because they'll jump into a locker or run straight at you etc, so all ya gotta do is go for someone else

    I think you are a survivor main, pro survivor players says ds should not work when you are in locker also sometime you need to tunnel (endgame or when you need a kill) Ds should be an anti tunnel perk that works in start of the game not 60 seconds protect and if use lockers it is impossible for killer to counter it. Also have mercy for killers :)

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290351#Comment_1290351

    I do have mercy for killers, but I don't really wanna say tunnelling is okay do I?

    As for the whole end game thing, it can be justified. Went up against a face camping Billy today, then after some hectic scenarios during endgame 1 survivor had to be left behind while downed. They had DS and it felt 100% fair. I was chased all game and they risked their survival by unhooking me - they didn't have to do this, heck they could have both left. She deserved that DS escape because she was actually a good (as in kind) survivor and that Billy didn't exactly deserve the kill due to his behaviour.

    Sure, they could disable it in lockers. I was never a fan of that method. But, unless the endgame is really close to finishing... You do have somewhat of a choice. The person is literally stuck in that locker with the killer staring at them... all ya gotta do is wait a minute if you're that desperate for a kill. If they get out the locker then just down 'em. Basically what i'm saying is, you're not obligated to grab them out the locker straight away. Once they're in there they are stuck :P

    You should tunnel to pressure down saver and hooked person but hook saver only Facecamping is bad if killer facecamps you should rush gens

    3 survivors can do 4 gens in 2 minutes (this is the main problem btw) Nea trusted ds if she didnt have ds you could die( this is a problem too survivors are very selfish because of the emblem system) also this is a 4v1 game you cant wait 60 seconds in front of a locker

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1291411#Comment_1291411

    Actually I think tunnelling is a bad way to pressure the survivors.

    Tunnelling means you're hooking the survivor, going off somewhere to kick a gen or something and then coming back to the hook once they've been saved - only putting pressure on that 1 person while the other survivor who had just unhooked will continue on a gen, so 3 people are still on gens basically.

    Vs the more productive and fair side of playing where you'll hook someone, go find someone else on a gen and then start chasing them. Not only does this mean you have 1 person hooked, but you're stopping another from doing a gen AND making another save. Only 1 survivor should be on a gen at this point.

    tbh tunnelling just annoys survivors rather than pressuring them.. and actually thinking about it... You're encouraging them to gen rush.

    And no, you're right waiting at a locker that long is a bad idea but you said sometimes you "have to" tunnel them which is why I mentioned it.

    2 downed survivors better than 1 downed survivor am i right? You dont know what tunneling is Tunneling is focusing one survivor entire game you can tunnel them without hooking if tunneling was what you said you could tunnel 2 survivors at the same time i can agree with you tunneling is unhealty for game but we tunnel or slug because of gen speeds when i play survivor 3 minute game is not funny

    At the end of the day i totaly agree with you are trying to have like everyone but killers should do bad things because they are killers :)

    Lets just end this we are arguing like 3 days lmao

  • @MiniPisa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1292522#Comment_1292522

    I completely forgot about slugging. Who knew the guy with the Oni pic would mention such a strategy? :P

    And yeah I agree I can barely remember what this post is even about lol. With a game like this it's hard to meet in the middle with things, especially if those people barely play the other side.

    Lmao xd but slugging is what Onis power can do but you are right but slugging is not funny Also i cant get infectus fright on Oni :( my plague is level 35 :(

  • It would be soooooo good to remove A LOT of points to killers who stay right beside or close to the survivors on the hooks. Being killed because of "facecamping" is very frustrating and it makes the game unsatisfying. Honestly, it is so not fun when a killer facecamp and it causes "raging". Facecamping is a big issue and it's the reason why I wouldn't recommend the game to others. Some measures should be taken for this more than just losing a few bloodpoints..

  • forget it greedy selfish survivors will defend their 60 seconds of god mode to the death because only their fun matters and their perks dont have to be fair.

  • @caroanikabana said:

    It would be soooooo good to remove A LOT of points to killers who stay right beside or close to the survivors on the hooks. Being killed because of "facecamping" is very frustrating and it makes the game unsatisfying. Honestly, it is so not fun when a killer facecamp and it causes "raging". Facecamping is a big issue and it's the reason why I wouldn't recommend the game to others. Some measures should be taken for this more than just losing a few bloodpoints..

    Yea but if a killer facecamps he loses game Also they added a thing that says facecamping is bad. on mobile it can be good on every platform

  • @elvangulley said:

    forget it greedy selfish survivors will defend their 60 seconds of god mode to the death because only their fun matters and their perks dont have to be fair.

    You are right lmaoooooo

  • Before I begin any survivor mains here please dont snap even you know this is true first of the devs need to either remove or nerf decisive strike it's to strong and needs to go otherwise it's just that and then straight to the entrance to t bag second body blocking it's to often that a dck ruins the game by running in front of you to stop you from catching the injured person and I for one am extremely frustrated that the devs are letting this happen it's got to stop finally gen rushing oh my good holy fck it's just got to be gone I think that gen work should take a maximum of 4 minutes to complete and with all survivors 1 minute I find killer is to much pressure when toxic gen rushers are around