Pig & Leatherface (maybe survivor) Perk Builds
Hello user reading this, so I need some suggestions. I play survivor but tommorow since I have money, I'mma be buying the SAW & Leatherface Chapter. So any perk build suggestions? Also if you don't play killer, but survivor, maybe tell me your favorite perk build, and why. Here's mine.
Adrenaline - I tend to run around the killer alot while the last gen gets worked on (works well if we accidentally 3 gen) so when I get hooked and someone unhooks me, or if I am in a chase I get that speed boost and insta-heal.
Borrowed Time - I'm altruistic when it comes down to it, so I run to the hook and if someone camps, I take a hit, unhook, and luckily the other person takes that other hit.
Self-Care - I don't usually rely on my teammates to heal me as I don't wanna waste their time, and my Feng never has a med-kit and my luck with chests are garbage
Spine Chill - Helps me especially with stalky killers, though sometimes I get siked out by Michael and have no clue where he is
Comments
Pig - BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Sloppy Butcher, and Nurses Calling
Leatherface - BBQ, Insidious, Agitation, Iron Grasp
My go to survivor build is Dead Hard, Bond, Spine Chill and Iron Will
Pig, I don't know about as I don't play her.
Leatherface, I'd personally go for Nemesis, Play with your food, Enduring and BBQ and Chilli (very strong on him)
As survivor, I've started using a pretty strong, but fun build of Sprint Burst (Best exhaustion perk, plus Lithe got too inconsistent for me), Resilience (always solid), Spine Chill (Mainly for Ghostface tbh) and Iron will (probably the best survivor perk because of the insane potential it has).
I play Pig a bit and these are the two builds I run on her.
Save The Best For Last - to help end chases and get traps on faster
Monitor and Abuse - to get closer to a gen
Whispers - my terror radios will be smaller than whispers range and helps my know when to crouch
Nurses Calling - works with whispers and M&A
Build 2
STBFL
Surveillance
Pop Goes The Weasel
Monitor and Abuse
On Bubba I just run BBQ, M&A, PGTW, Dark Devotion
Pigs best build needs M&A and Whispers. Watch a youtube video by Scorpionz who's a pig main. He'll show you how to play pig effectively.
Bubba needs PWYF and Nemesis. I usually run BBQ and Pop with this. Go for chainsaws only and never respect pallets. If they stun you then you'll get PWYF stacks and it'll make the next chase even easier.
Since you are getting leatherface....BBQ on everyone all the time. #thegrindsucksballs!
Leatherface = NOED and Insidious, camp everyone to death. Kill people that refuse to do gens while their teammate is on hook.
Whispers and monitor are pretty big musts for Ms Piggy. Prevents you slow crouching unnecessarily and makes sure they have no warning from when whispers activates and you crouch. After that sloppy, nurses. STBFL is alright too, not sure I like it more than nurses/sloppy combo. In spite of bbq bp I really don't think it's actually any good on her. If you have pop it might be worth trying but she has decent slowdown already. If you are missing any perks toss surveillance in as it's one of her own perks and is spectacular on stealth killers.
Bubba needs addons more than perks. Marks for speed and a charge time if you want to ever get a saw kill. I'd give more advice there but I still just have jank on him but he performs quite well regardless thanks to addons. Aweful without them though. It's a good thing he makes good money off bbq because dear god does he need addons and you'll be hunting through webs for them a lot.
I use a lot of crouch with Pig, so I don't need the M&A/Whispers combo.
I run BBq, Nurse's, Ruin and Surveillance.
My pig build is: bbq, dark devotion, infectious and pop/nurses
Infectious?
That doesn't seem very helpful on a killer that can't insta down... ๐ค
As a retired billy main i need infectious. Its litrally my favorite perk i cant play without it.
Its Actually decent on pig since i can sneak up on the survivors hiding on the edge of my terror radius
I was running Devour, BBQ, PGTW and Monitor and abuse on leatherface. It was working really well. The trick is when you have 3 stacks of devour use your chainsaw. I THINK it doesnt notify them until you m1 hit tgem (thats how it seems anyway). So you can get 5 stacks and they wont even know its a problem till you moti someone. Either that or they were just ignoring my devour ๐
People say PWYF is good on him too but i hate perks that force me to ignore an entire survivor personally
How do you know they are there if they don't scream? And if they scream, don't they leave?
I don't get it...
I can understand the billy part, it's hard to let go of certain perks (STBFL in my case...it was hard to stop using it)
They scream since there in my terror radius. But they don't run away since they assume im gonna pick up then i get a free hit on them by crouching to them. Idk all my games recently have been against rank 20s so it could just be completely luck that this works
Personally as someone who has been playing alot of bubba lately, I love the staple pwyf and nemesis combo.
Ive been loving spirits fury and enduring with BBQ and Pop on him lately tho, chainsaw almost every down and be super aggressive. I dont reccomend for people trying to learn him tho. Definetly only chainsaw when you know u can get the hit at first. Bubba isnt the strongest killer, and can be hard to get the hang of his saw at times.
Also watch the Pig killer guide by ScorpionZ on youtube, Otzdarva has a good small and quick guide for Bubba too