What am I doing wrong as killer?
Everytime I play a game of killer, a survivor(s) tell me "LOL, git gud F****t" so does that means I did something wrong?
I think the real winners are people that don't need to be a dick in order to enjoy the game, do you agree?
Comments
What are you doing wrong as killer?
Playing killer at all, according to the community.
Just report and ignore its that simple
Without any explanation of your match, no one could tell you. But It doesn't matter what you did. They shouldn't be calling you a F****t. Report them.
doesn't matter if I describe the game, it happens in every single one of then. I also just got in a game were they said that I tunneled and camped because they were on hook past second phase.
The lesson is play how you want, don't let others tell you different.
Apperently people complain that the game is getting stale, yet complain if you try to play differently.
Usually that means that you did well
From my experience, you did a great job and survivors didn't liked that you won.
If you facecamped/mori, then that is the problem as to why they called you that.
But I'm guessing you played normally and just won
Doesn't matter if you beat them or lose, the ones who write comments like that are miserable people in real life and insult others to try and make themselves feel as if they're better than you.
Just respond ggez to them. No matter if they beat you or you beat them, it will incite rage deep within them.
it doesn't matter how you play. Just play that way you have fun. Since this game got its release if you played "survivor friendly" or "agressive af" they equally shittalked you.
If you have some pissed people in the after game chat just don't care. Some random dudes in the internet got bodied. It's still just a game and if they get mad for any reason it becomes very silly.
Mostly i type gg and if nerds are tilted I leave or type ok/np and leave
it's like.. whatever dude
Those survivors are just assclowns, screw em. I'm a survivor main and crap like that irritates me, because then I'd probably be subjected to get abused on the hook because of their toxic behavior. I emphasize with you killers that play the right way and have to deal with that nonsense, just keep doing what you're doing.
That will help in the short term, but I don't want the cycle of anger to continue either. I think the best way is to shut them down from what reaction they want from you.
i just played a match with doctor and went up against a 3 man swf(just playing casual) and i slugged for the 4k and in the post chat two of them were calling me a fa##t and moron. People just get butt hurt if they lose.
Forreal people can be legit idots being survivor or killer
What are you doing wrong as killer? You are concerned with the opinion of the sheep. Ignore their heathen comments and feed them to the entity anyway you can >.>
Ignore survivors who are salty, if your trying to play killer and be good at it as long as you don't camp before EGC or excessively tunnel your good.
survivors will complain when they lose, when they are mad they will either blame their team or send you messages about how bad you are because you didn't play how they wanted. My best advice is to just troll them with a message or two if they are very pissed or a simple gg with no other responses to get them off your back.
its also good to not show much mercy in a match unless your destroying them, I find that letting someone go to go after a survivor who has been hooked less or giving someone hatch who you destroyed or got screwed by their team often gets you some polite messages. Of course never do this in a close game since it can be risky.
just got into a match where a david denied me an archive by not going into a locker when I found him in EGC because There was an AFK survivor.