I've been flat-out with uni work, so I'm only on around tier 18-19. Not quite behind, but behind where I wanted to be by this point. (I didn't want to get stuck grinding out 10 tiers' worth of XP after finishing all the challenges again, so I calculated how many tiers I would need to earn every day through XP alone in order to avoid that). I'm planning to do some catching up once I go on break in a few weeks.
To be honest, I've been playing Civ 6 and haven't played very much. It came out on PS4, and games take a really long time to finish. I think I'm only two slots in on Rift 2.
I think I'm at 15. I thought I'd have more time for this Rift, but then Predator: Hunting Grounds came out, so I've been playing it in addition to DbD.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently on Level 36.
I haven't finished all my challenges yet though.
36, so on a pretty good rate so far.
Well I was on like 18 or 19 until my computer broke. Currently waiting on the replacement lol.
34, still have all the survivor challenges left on tome 2
I've been flat-out with uni work, so I'm only on around tier 18-19. Not quite behind, but behind where I wanted to be by this point. (I didn't want to get stuck grinding out 10 tiers' worth of XP after finishing all the challenges again, so I calculated how many tiers I would need to earn every day through XP alone in order to avoid that). I'm planning to do some catching up once I go on break in a few weeks.
31 as of right now. Trying to finish page 5 before level 3 comes out
49...i might play to much
Just hit 30. I have done all challenges so far
22 or 24 just done survivor ones so far. Friend gets me to play.
20. I usually stick to killer challenges unless I have friends.
42
I just need to get one more silver emblem to complete the last challenge in level 2 of the tome
10, because i choose to not waste time grinding in this game.
To be honest, I've been playing Civ 6 and haven't played very much. It came out on PS4, and games take a really long time to finish. I think I'm only two slots in on Rift 2.
I don't know but I do know I got the stupid 22 charm today, if that helps
36 with 3 challenges to go
52
I just play a lot...
around 25? i think
I think I'm at 15. I thought I'd have more time for this Rift, but then Predator: Hunting Grounds came out, so I've been playing it in addition to DbD.
32 atm.
50 - I guess I will finish the Rift.
I think i'm at 21 because i've been playing DbD far less this time around.
I am Currently Level 54
Tier 31, but I haven't played too much recently.
Currently only 18, but I haven't played much outside of the challenges.
Halfway through tier 45. Need 1 more killer challenge left.
18-19 but I only play a few matches a day :( got a lot of challenges complete and saved. Still doing killer in 2.
23