We out here getting moried off first hook

Stop this tunneling mori ######### i'm so over it yall

Comments

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281804#Comment_1281804

    Yeah someone on the internet who knows nothing about me telling me to git gud. Grow up

    Said the one knowing nothing about me but call me a killer main. Grow up.


    Edit: And git gud

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281970#Comment_1281970

    Said the one knowing nothing about me but call me a killer main. Grow up.

    Edit: And git gud

    If you have a point, which you don't, but saying you did, don't end comments with an insult because whoever you're speaking to doesn't give you the time of day after that. The only person who would defend an ebony mori is a person that uses them because they suck as a killer. That is all.

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281971#Comment_1281971

    If you have a point, which you don't, but saying you did, don't end comments with an insult because whoever you're speaking to doesn't give you the time of day after that. The only person who would defend an ebony mori is a person that uses them because they suck as a killer. That is all.

    I made a point. Also if its only for ,,trash players" what with the people who only use it for daily quests or something? So everyone who tries to make progress is trash then? Or what if you want to prestige but dont want to waste it?

    I also bet you are someone who also use keys and perks like DS etc.

    Items, perks or offering doesnt make someone a trash player. You startet with the insult because you said that. You called everyone trash who ever used a mori but yea try to act like i startet.


    Git gud kid.

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282034#Comment_1282034

    If you are you using a Mori for any other reason than a daily, you're trash. All my killers but two are p3, I've "wasted" probably hundreds of moris prestiging because I don't use them, just like I've "wasted" at least 100 keys because I don't use those either. They are both trash for trash players, but at least a killer can bring a Mori to counter a key. Yes I use Ds, just like everyone else who plays survivor because trash killers tunnel because they can't win otherwise, doesn't do any good against moris though. Your assertion that I am a survivor main is ignorant, and it seems to stem from the fact that you can't fathom getting kills without an ebony mori. It's a Trash offering for trash killers.

    Lmao you call me ignorant because i called you a survivor main but BEFORE i called you like a survivor main you called ME a Killer main.. Not the smartest kid in the box i guess..

    Also just because someone uses a mori it doesnt make them trash. The best player on the world could use it just for fun but that doesnt make them trash. You are just a entilted, lil kid who just should git gud. Stop insulting everyone just for using a mori. Also dont assume everyone uses DS. (i have nothing against it but i dont use it)

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282034#Comment_1282034

    If you are you using a Mori for any other reason than a daily, you're trash. All my killers but two are p3, I've "wasted" probably hundreds of moris prestiging because I don't use them, just like I've "wasted" at least 100 keys because I don't use those either. They are both trash for trash players, but at least a killer can bring a Mori to counter a key. Yes I use Ds, just like everyone else who plays survivor because trash killers tunnel because they can't win otherwise, doesn't do any good against moris though. Your assertion that I am a survivor main is ignorant, and it seems to stem from the fact that you can't fathom getting kills without an ebony mori. It's a Trash offering for trash killers.

    Oh btw if i play killer i dont even use moris unless i have a quest or something but yea continue talk trash to me just because i defend the people who use it.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282060#Comment_1282060

    Oh btw if i play killer i dont even use moris unless i have a quest or something but yea continue talk trash to me just because i defend the people who use it.

    Seriously yawn bruh, I'm done with you

  • You need to play both sides before you complain about keys, noed or moris. Period :/

  • @Dweeteater said:

    You SHOULD be able to Kill off first hook. If the Killer wants to tilt the power scale his way by burning an ultra rare that's up to him/her. It's the Killer equivalent to SWF and the only direct counter. So unless you plan on getting rid of that, too...

    No. In the end of the day, balance in this game is very important. a 3v1 at 5 gens is not fair what so ever.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280895#Comment_1280895

    No. In the end of the day, balance in this game is very important. a 3v1 at 5 gens is not fair what so ever.

    Agree.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280895#Comment_1280895

    No. In the end of the day, balance in this game is very important. a 3v1 at 5 gens is not fair what so ever.

    Survivors talking about balance: "If I didn't win, it's not fair whatsoever."

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282309#Comment_1282309

    By that logic; at every gen done, a Survivor should drop dead. Because a 4V1 with 1 gen left is unfair. The Killer does not have enough time remaining to catch and down people before the gates are opened. 🀷

    The Killer's goal is. To. Kill. You.

    To. Kill. You.

    Kill. You.

    Not to pat you on the head and go 'Oh High Lord Survivor. Is it okay for me to hit you yet? I'd so hate to be 'unfair', m'Lord!'

    Or You got a gen done; can I hit you now, m'Lord?'

    Or 'You have 3 gens done. Does my Lord Survivor see it fit, in his oh so kingly of hearts, to let me have a few spare BP from hooking him? I'll, of course, go across the map and flog myself for even asking, my Lord. Let your friends come and unhook you! I'd hate to be called 'unfair', oh noble Survivor!'

    πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

    Go on: Go to Overwatch. Log into a match and whine that it's 'unfair' the defending team has you spawn camped on a payload map. See how many go 'Oh! I did not know it was 'unfair!' We'll back up so you can move the payload! After all, we can't win 'unfairly'!'

    You're acting like a 3 year old

    A tunnel and mori off first hook is unfair, period.

    Don't try and defend it, because it is very unfair.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282567#Comment_1282567

    Uh-huh. Sure. I get it; losing in a PvP game is somehow unfair. Sure.

    I notice how it's only YOU losing that's unfair, though. If the Killer's not allowed to kill you too fast, and thus you get a 3-4K escape..Ah well, that's the price of having a 'fair' game. Right?

    Did I ever say losing very quick without a mori meant they sucked?

    Hello? Can you read?

    I said:

    MORIS

    ARE

    BAD

    WHEN

    TUNNELED

    OFF

    FIRST

    HOOK

    I did not say:

    Killers who kill quickly suck and do not deserve the 4k.

    Don't put words in my mouth, learn to understand the situation :).

    If they kill us fair, and get us quickly, sure! It's fair, they outplayed us and its ggs.

    However, when they get one hook and suddenly said person is dead within 30 seconds it's kind of ridiculous.

    You're very entitled, dear friend. Very. I play both sides and I can see from a mile away whether it's fair or not.

    Keys are not fair, either, so do NOT bring that up, because that's what a lot of you people do. Moris, and keys, both need to be nerfed/removed. Period. End of discussion.

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281573#Comment_1281573

    Jesus Christ I'm probably old enough to be your dad don't call me kid

    Then don't act like one.

  • When I use an Ebony, I won't mori till death hook, unless a survivor happens to be a god and ran me for 3 gens anyways.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282060#Comment_1282060

    Oh btw if i play killer i dont even use moris unless i have a quest or something but yea continue talk trash to me just because i defend the people who use it.


    I don't even know why your bothering bro. The majority of survivor mains have the same moronic opinions this kid has. I play both roles about 60% killer 40% survivor and I have no problems getting moried by a killer... its called being a grown ass adult and you know... accepting the fact that you win some you lose some.

    I do find it quite hilarious how it's completely acceptable to gen rush killers and end their game in 5 minutes or less resulting in ruining the killers game ... but when the shoes on the other foot its all tears😏.


    I mori off first hook when I play with one, any survivor main who has problem with it can pucker up and kiss my ass.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282597#Comment_1282597

    Rofl. That's the thing I'm trying to point out; You're claim of 'unfair' is so purely subjective that it would be stupid to balance around it.

    You're sitting here saying 'Moris are unfair' like it's a cold, hard fact, which it's not. But you seem to think that the devs have to listen to what YOU say is 'unfair'.

    Whic goes back to why I keep saying 'Survivors make up rules for the Killers':

    YOU think it's unfair, and therefor Killers should not do it. And Devs should change the game. All because YOU don't want to accept that sometime you die fast.

    That is peak entitlement. 'I don't like this thing, so change it'.

    Yeah, you're not reading entirely what I said. Just going to ignore you since you're so entitled to not realizing the situation that you want to keep an argument going that ended as soon as it started :').

    And it's not "me", it's everyone. Even killers. That hate moris. So ye

  • @AvisDeene said:

    It is a breath of fresh air when you get a chill killer who only uses their Mori on death hook. Those Killers get a lot of respect from me. Using it after first hook shows me that you don't want to have a fun game, instead, you want to make your opponents miserable. I respond in kind by becoming one with the bush and doing my best to drag the game on as long as possible and never letting them see me.

    I like those kind too. They don't get the benefits from hooking people (Pop or BBQ), but still want to use a mori.

  • Guess what just happened?

    Got a spirit, got hooked pretty quickly (hawkins).

    Got unhooked, and my friend went to go body block.

    What did she do?

    Completely ignore him and go for me.

    Downs me and sweat moris me.

    And dont defend them with, "Well, they just went for the injured person."

    He was injured.

    As SOON as I was unhooked, I was dead.

    I got to play for 2 minutes TOPS, lost a pip and got about 4000 bps.

    So don't sh*t on me for being "entitled."

    It takes no skill for moris. Period :).

    @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282567#Comment_1282567

    Uh-huh. Sure. I get it; losing in a PvP game is somehow unfair. Sure.

    I notice how it's only YOU losing that's unfair, though. If the Killer's not allowed to kill you too fast, and thus you get a 3-4K escape..Ah well, that's the price of having a 'fair' game. Right?


  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282309#Comment_1282309

    Survivors talking about balance: "If I didn't win, it's not fair whatsoever."

    Keep generalizing survivors as bullying machines. Also don't speak if you don't know what your talking about.

  • @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282369#Comment_1282369

    Keep generalizing survivors as bullying machines. Also don't speak if you don't know what your talking about.

    Wait...

    So should I keep doing it, or not? I'm getting mixed messages here. πŸ˜₯

  • @Snowstruck said:

    Guess what just happened?

    Got a spirit, got hooked pretty quickly (hawkins).

    Got unhooked, and my friend went to go body block.

    What did she do?

    Completely ignore him and go for me.

    Downs me and sweat moris me.

    And dont defend them with, "Well, they just went for the injured person."

    He was injured.

    As SOON as I was unhooked, I was dead.

    I got to play for 2 minutes TOPS, lost a pip and got about 4000 bps.

    So don't sh*t on me for being "entitled."

    It takes no skill for moris. Period :).

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282582#Comment_1282582

    Oh no, the killer killed you.

    Leave the match and queue up again. We all have bad games.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282786#Comment_1282786

    Oh no, the killer killed you.

    Leave the match and queue up again. We all have bad games.

    By that logic keys and sweaty 4-man swfs with all the meta perks are fine too:

    "You win some, you lose some, just queue up again and don't complain."

    By that logic everything is fine, how op or annoying it might be, as long as you don't encounter it every match.

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284941#Comment_1284941

    By that logic keys and sweaty 4-man swfs with all the meta perks are fine too:

    "You win some, you lose some, just queue up again and don't complain."

    By that logic everything is fine, how op or annoying it might be, as long as you don't encounter it every match.

    It IS fine. Why would it NOT be fine for groups to try as hard as they can?

    So I get my ass kicked now and again. It's not a big deal, as long as people aren't jerks about it.

  • I mean, if I could know when I was playing against a SWF group I'd try and bring a Mori every time. That at least brings the odds closer to even.

  • @Tiersis said:

    I mean, if I could know when I was playing against a SWF group I'd try and bring a Mori every time. That at least brings the odds closer to even.

    On Steam you can check, at least. Not sure about consoles and the like.

    That said, I still don't bring a Mori. Not out of any sense of "fairness", just because I'm not a big fan of them.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284954#Comment_1284954

    It IS fine. Why would it NOT be fine for groups to try as hard as they can?

    So I get my ass kicked now and again. It's not a big deal, as long as people aren't jerks about it.

    I guess we disagree fundamently then. Might be the old discussion between casuals and tryhards, but I think that strong and annoying things like moris and keys (and perks like OoO and DS especially in SWF) should be changed, because they make it really likely that only one side is going to have fun in that match.

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284963#Comment_1284963

    I guess we disagree fundamently then. Might be the old discussion between casuals and tryhards, but I think that strong and annoying things like moris and keys (and perks like OoO and DS especially in SWF) should be changed, because they make it really likely that only one side is going to have fun in that match.

    Perhaps.

    I don't mind losing, and I don't mind my opponents trying as hard as possible. It's really only fun when everyone does that, in my opinion. (Barring the occasional, "I'm just doing a challenge on a killer I don't play, so I'll goof off." game.

    That said, I do have specific objections to certain perks, but not really balance issues. More gameplay issues and how they encourage certain types of play that seem to conflict with developer intent.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1285030#Comment_1285030

    Perhaps.

    I don't mind losing, and I don't mind my opponents trying as hard as possible. It's really only fun when everyone does that, in my opinion. (Barring the occasional, "I'm just doing a challenge on a killer I don't play, so I'll goof off." game.

    That said, I do have specific objections to certain perks, but not really balance issues. More gameplay issues and how they encourage certain types of play that seem to conflict with developer intent.

    Have to admit, I can get pretty pissed when I lose, especially against something that feels "unfair" to me like a mori (I recently "lost" a game because of a kobe, to say I was dissapointed would be an understatement).

    But I don't get the "trying as hard as you can" - thing, wouldn't it mean, that you should only play the top tier killers with good perks and addons either and vise versa on survivor?

    Like DS encouraging people to do gens right in the killers face?

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1285040#Comment_1285040

    Have to admit, I can get pretty pissed when I lose, especially against something that feels "unfair" to me like a mori (I recently "lost" a game because of a kobe, to say I was dissapointed would be an understatement).

    But I don't get the "trying as hard as you can" - thing, wouldn't it mean, that you should only play the top tier killers with good perks and addons either and vise versa on survivor?

    Like DS encouraging people to do gens right in the killers face?

    If a strategy works, it works. If I don't like it, it's incumbent upon me to find a way to beat it, not try to have it nerfed or changed. (Unless I believe it to be truly destructive to the game.)

    As I mentioned before, there are some gameplay effects that I don't really like, and the concept of some perks allowing survivors to not fear a killer at all is indeed one of them. But that's a personal issue, not a balance issue.

1 2 β€Ί