What is a "great height"?
Do you now HAVE to fall from one of the large buildings? All maps don't even have this as a possibility. I just dropped 4 times from the hill and didn't complete the challenge.
Do you now HAVE to fall from one of the large buildings? All maps don't even have this as a possibility. I just dropped 4 times from the hill and didn't complete the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anything that makes you stagger.
The hill should count then? Either way I got it done on Haddonfield.
Well, you need to drop while in a chase. That means you need to be running while in the killer's view. If you walk or run before you're within the killer view, its not a chase.
Yeah I was careful about it. It makes me wonder if there is a problem with Ghostface and this challenge. I made sure it was actually counting as a chase AND he wasn't in his cloak ability. One time he seemed to be trying to stalk me while I was hearing chase music? He was either confused or something weird was going on.
Yeah sound bugs are a thing, sadly.
I believe this is definied by anything that makes you stagger- for example if it triggers Balanced Landing that usually works. The challenge may be bugged right now though, unfortuantely.
I recommend doing it on any map with buildings as the hill doesn't really work all that well as I think it's just a little too small. Haddonfield is your best bet.
Something with a second floor, like Ormond Building or Haddonfield.
I tried a regular hill and it doesn't count, same with dropping from the top of stairs on The Game.
Hills don't work, trust me, i tried for so long.
I did my challange on Coal Tower
I like to pop an asylum or hawkins offering to be safe, hills never worked for me either.
The game works too, if you drop though one of the holes in the top floor, but not at the stairs as far as I know.