Do you ever re name things in DBD?

Like do you re name characters? or like the add ones? or perks? here is a list of a few.........i say!

Jakes perk - Iron will i call it, bite hard....just because it looks like something biting down hard on something and i can never remember his perk! lol

small game - i just say my dingy is going off, so there must be bones around lol

Er totems well, skelly bones thats one me and Mr M say or skelly bobs

Well me and Mr M call Nancy fiona now, again couldn't remember her name lol

I called Adam, Brian today as once more trying to think of his name and couldn't

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I call survivors by one of their perk names.

    Detective Tapp = Tenacity (i pernounce it tena-city)

    Adam Francis is Autididact.

    Dont ask me why I do this...

  • Spine Chill - Litty Kitty. My husband came up with that one, lol.

    Head On - I may as well rename it "BOOP!" cause I say it every time I get it off.

    Bunny Mom or Death by Snu Snu. I also like Vommy Mommy but I can't take credit for coming up with it.

    "Gun guy." Straight and to the point over "The Deathslinger."

  • Totem = bones

    The pig = Queen

    Ghostface = ghosty

    Michael myers = staby boi

    The Cannibal (Bubba) = (in my mind) hubba bubba

    Those are more like nicknames i give the killers

  • Nope, the closest thing i do is abbreviate names.

    People calling them other things and using those other names while talking to me is just confusing, so i prefer the original names.

  • @HelloThere said:

    Totem = bones

    The pig = Queen

    Ghostface = ghosty

    Michael myers = staby boi

    The Cannibal (Bubba) = (in my mind) hubba bubba

    Those are more like nicknames i give the killers

    I call ghostface mr spookyface ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I call a few killers by their nicknames, some of them being well-known already

    Deathslinger - Yee haw man

    Wraith - Bing bong boi

    Freddy - Sleepy boi

    Doctor - Zappy boi/Doc

    Myers - Stalky boi/Mikey

    Hillbilly - Billy boi

    Trapper - Trappy

  • Asylum = Carnival (How is it an Asylum?)

    Lerys = Hospital

    Feral Frenzy = Stabby time

  • Flashlight = Beamer

    Chest = Box

    Locker = Closet

    Healing = Butt rubs

  • Ghostface = snoozeface / ghostie boy

    Hag = grandma / granny

    Plague = vommy mommy

    Huntress = bunny mom

    Devour Hope = devour soap

    Deathslinger = c***slinger

    Jane Romero = Ms. Thicc'ms

    Bill Overbeck = grandpa