Hatch gremlins
Literally had a guy message me after getting hatch with 4 gens up saying gg ez rekt. Hahahahaha I call these people hatch gremlins. He legit thinks he won bc he won a chase and randomly found hatch after letting his whole team die on the hooks. Didnt even camp. He just refused to save. God this community. I blame ochido and the devs for making these people what they are today. Too much leniency. Too many silver spoons. The entitlement
Comments
lol
Umm how is this the devs fault?
The whole silver spoon entitlement bit is rich, coming from a killer. Just saying. ๐
I play both buddy
They allow toxic behavior to thrive in their game. Not just saying survivors, killers as well
Everyone does when it suits thier argument. ๐
And everyone doubts it when it doesn't suit theirs.
I am in this forum daily and countless posts start with "I play both..." followed by a very one sided opinion. Usually in the vein that fits their avatar. From someone who often gives 1 sided opinions. It's not slick. I play both too, but I'm not kidding myself that I'm not a survivor main and my opinions are positioned as such. And the vast majority of ppl have a preference in the same way. But nice try. ๐
Your mistake is in assuming you can't play both sides and hold the opinion that one has bigger issues than the other.
Back at release, survivors were able to permanently break every hook on a map, except for the basement. Killers were able to equip a combination of perks that made it almost impossible to wiggle free, but couldn't guarantee a hook if there were only basement hooks left. Which do you think was the bigger problem, the fact that survivors could deny killers all the hooks, or that killers had increased carry distance? Personally, I think the former was the biggest problem. Was I biased because I recognized that the power role being denied their primary method of defeating the numbers role was not in the spirit of an asymmetrical game?
Just because the opinion is one sided doesn't mean it's biased. Often, there are just bigger problems on one side. False equivalence is a fallacy.
I've made no mistake. It's human nature to have preference and bias. These forums are a plethora of examples of that very fact. To deny it is ignorant.
Please point out where I denied that humans have biases. When you're done apologizing for calling me ignorant based on something I didn't say, address the argument.
How does that effect my argument at all though? Even if I only played killer, it doesnt change my point in the slightest. You're just arguing for arguments sake at this point.
Your very post is in denial of the fact that bias is clearly playing a role in the commentary occurring in this thread. As it does all over the forum.
If you cannot determine that based on the negative connotations of the OP toward survivors, then that's a comprehension problem I cannot help you with.
I would never apologize to someone playing captain save a hoe in an online forum. But you are welcome to continue dreaming. ๐
Who tf is denying that? You're the one coming here out of pocket. Did you even read my post? Lol
I also play both but in total i played (and still play) survivor much more but i know whats wrong with the game. At the moment survivors ARE the power role even if the game got much more balancing right now.
You guys complain about tunneling and camping but if killers complain about things like hatch gremlins we are biased and entitlted?
I would ask you how you came up with that ridiculous conclusion...unless you mean only SWF Swat Teams... But power role really doesn't have anything to do with hatch gremlins or biased opinions. It's 3am. I just can't cover this many topics at once. ๐
Your first comment here: ,,The whole silver spoon entitlement bit is rich, coming from a killer. Just saying. ๐" also had nothing really to do with hatch gremlins.. I dont understand your logic.
My comment in direct relation to something the OP said, directed to the OP? That comment? Right.
It still hasnt really something to do with hatch gremlins. You just startet to act like the OP is biased just because he said something against hatch gremlins and now you want to justify it.
I play both sides equally but if you've seen any of my posts you'd call me a survivor main.
Actually no, I don't think the hatch gremlin portion of the OPs comment was out of line at all. That guy sounds like an idiot. But so does anyone, on any side, that ends a match in "ggez".
The part I disagree with is implying the survivor community gets too much leniency, has a silver spoon, or is entitled.
I'm sure there are a small minority of people who do. I think it is far less than the number of people who claim to, to try and add validity to their statements here in the forums.
I had the same thing with a claud a while back. I will now also call them Hatch Gremlins lol.
stop with ur arguments & logic, there might be someone who's allergic
Reminds me of that one guy that said killer perks only recieve nerfs, telling me iron grasp got nerfed into the ground bc they changed it from 60% to 12%. Meanwhile hooks were disabled for the whole game and they changed sabo so that hooks respawn.
Did it get nerfed? Yes. Did the game mechanic change so its no longer necessary? Yes.
@OP: it is, what it is. He tried to bait you into an argument, even tho he knew that his escape was bs. His intention is to make you mad/get an angry reply. Just say "GG for the game" (gg = "git gud") and ignore, this drives them crazy -> troll
THEY are extremely entitled and up themselves for playing terribly and getting lucky with the hatch.
YOU are being extremely entitled by using the leniency and silver spoons line.
This is not the devs' fault. The hatch mechanic is designed so that there is hope for survivors who have had a bad game, and to not just guarantee death by being the last one standing. It was changed so the "hatch standoff" no longer occurred. It is FINE in it's current iteration. Yes, they are a terrible teammate and what they said to you is unacceptable, but they're trying to get under your skin and it's clearly worked.
Wonder how I fit into that then, since I do play more survivor than killer, but have a name that encompasses both, with a killer avatar. I must be the exception then.
Reading your posts and comments i belive you play both sides but survivor a bit more.
Am i correct?
About 80/20. Maybe less.
I don't play as much killer as I should to keep my rank up, but I really can't be committed to the BP investment for my favourite classes of add-ons. It's also a more stressful experience for me, since my 2 main killers are Pig and Doctor. 3rd would be Legion. I keep this game casual but I can still get pretty competitive. I also don't let my heavy playtime imbalance affect my judgement where possible.
It also helps that I have two brothers who play, use different killers and perks to me and we can bounce ideas. Even if they're wrong by saying that Ghostface is a better Pig.
You are like a forum unicorn. ๐ฆ
it's funny how you blame a youtuber when you clearly don't watch him. Since his first videos his gameplays were carrying his team and showing teamwork, I recognised he used to be toxic towards killers but he stopped doing so and started just making normal boring gameplays not even being toxic since 2 years ago.
You either can't blame the devs for letting people have fun, while there are toxic survivors, there are toxic killers too (and youtubers who promote toxic killer gameplay but I'm respectful so I won't mention any) it would be bassically saying: hello player, here you have the game, but make sure not to have personal fun, just the enemy player can.
I'll let you here this too which you should take a look into:
My personal recommendation: don't care about what other people think or tell you and care about your own fun, because listening them is your own fault, and you can simply say ggs and instantly leave to get into the next match. You shouldn't make inportance about something which just lasted less than 10 minutes of play and you're gonna forget when the next match finishes. Wasting time making a forum post is just worse for yourself