Hybrid Panda Love

I know this is a long shot but I really miss panda so much I fully understand everything he's going though.

I just would love it if you guys could post up some love support, even give him some YouTube views watch his past streams . Drop comments on your favourite things by him here. Let him know we still miss him dearly and love him and support him during this difficult time.

Much respect to my panda and his family πŸ’–πŸ·

πŸΌπŸ‘‘

Comments

  • Yeah i really miss panda! When i git this game i started watching videos on YouTube to learn how to play the game, and watch a stream here and there.

    He is awesome, calm and cool, not toxic at all, just a cool dude to watch.

    I know he's going through some tough #########, but if he ever comes back i'll gladly watch his content

  • His YouTube videos were one of the reasons I started playing this game

  • Yup.

    I've been watching DeadlyKitten160 on twitch recently. Fairly casual if you don't want anything heavy

  • We love & miss you Panda πŸ’œ

  • I miss him too. He had to have been in my top 3 favorite Youtubers to watch. :(

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    His YouTube videos were one of the reasons I started playing this game

    Same here negan he really was an inspiration! I just am so happy to see everyone giving him much deserved love here

    Thank you you wobbly sausages!

    πŸΌπŸ’–

  • Don't forget he invented the fruit ninja spirit and the murder boner never forget kindred and the op calm spirit πŸΌπŸ’–

    You taught me not to tunnel or camp not to be a massive toxic try hard as survivor to have fun be cool to the killer and respect the game its self 🐷

    Thank you panda for everything

  • It's a shame he's gone, but the Dead Space video could've provided some hope.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    It's a shame he's gone, but the Dead Space video could've provided some hope.

    It's just to get us weebs addicted and wanting more lol already addicted panda πŸ˜‚

  • Definitely miss him, one of the best people in the community, hope he's getting better! :)

  • Sorry to ask, but what's the problem with him? Some people said something about his father