Saving Bloodpoints Tome 3 Level 2

This was easily the most difficult one I've tried to do this on so far. From what I've tried this seems to be the best way to complete every challenge while saving up all the Bloodpoints.

Circle = Complete, Don't Collect

Red Line = Collect

sketch-1589382778100.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Nice work! I only managed 10 again!

    Thanks for this, I'm at P3 everything on all characters, so trying to save up for chapter 16 where I can! :)

    TOP MAN!

  • Great post, great series. If I wasnโ€™t still working on older survivors and killers Iโ€™d be using this 100% to save for the next chapter(s).

  • Deadly Maiden is going to be a pain to complete.

  • @yapzicreek said:

    @CashelP14

    Loving you baby๏ผ๐ŸŽƒ

    Cheers lol

    @Supernaut said:

    Nice work! I only managed 10 again!

    Thanks for this, I'm at P3 everything on all characters, so trying to save up for chapter 16 where I can! :)

    TOP MAN!

    I didn't count up how much we save on this so please check that for me. This one was extremely tough because of the layout. You can save more if you don't care about completing every challenge.

    @Steel_Eyed said:

    Great post, great series. If I wasnโ€™t still working on older survivors and killers Iโ€™d be using this 100% to save for the next chapter(s).

    Maybe you'll change your mind once the next killer is confirmed lol

    @KingFrost said:

    Deadly Maiden is going to be a pain to complete.

    I think there is one consistent way of doing this challenge, though I don't want to encourage a certain type of play style to get it. I'd suggest leaving it as your last challenge and just complete when you get lucky.

  • Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @Elk said:

    Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ˜„

    Hey no problem lol I always do it for myself so I may as well share it incase others want to do the same.

  • Thank you again ^^ fast releasing <3

  • @CashelP14 said:

    This was easily the most difficult one I've tried to do this on so far. From what I've tried this seems to be the best way to complete every challenge while saving up all the Bloodpoints.

    Circle = Complete, Don't Collect

    Red Line = Collect

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/940/sketch-1589382778100.png

    I was eagerly hoping you posted today!!!

  • @Shi said:

    Thank you again ^^ fast releasing <3

    Hey no problem mate lol need to do it quick before people take the wrong path. Also we're in lockdown so it's easy to be free at this time.


    i-got-you-5c33bb.jpg


  • Just checked you save 360,000 bloodpoints from this. You can save more if you don't want to complete every challenge.

  • I'm a little bit of a noob (I just started playing during COVID), but what's the benefit to saving the blood points from this tome?

  • @nuahseb333 said:

    I'm a little bit of a noob (I just started playing during COVID), but what's the benefit to saving the blood points from this tome?

    To save the bloodpoints for the next chapter release.

  • @nuahseb333 said:

    I'm a little bit of a noob (I just started playing during COVID), but what's the benefit to saving the blood points from this tome?

    The maximum amount of Bloodpoints you can hold is 1,000,000. With what I'm doing you can save probably another 1,000,000 between multiple tome levels.

    All of this will go towards the new killer/survivor so we can get all of their teachables unlocked immediately. The next killer/survivor is set to be released at the beginning of June.

    Thank you @apathytheclown for telling him. I just thought I'd give a bit more detail incase he doesn't know much about dbd.

  • I made my own route and it wasn't as optimal as this, thanks for the help!

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I made my own route and it wasn't as optimal as this, thanks for the help!

    I will say this was the most awkward one I've worked on. So many different ways you can go so it wouldn't shock me if someone found a better route.

    Hopefully I saved you some Bloodpoints before you got too far in.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277069#Comment_1277069

    I will say this was the most awkward one I've worked on. So many different ways you can go so it wouldn't shock me if someone found a better route.

    Hopefully I saved you some Bloodpoints before you got too far in.

    Don't worry, I've barely finished a challllenge because I was busy all day :P

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277181#Comment_1277181

    Don't worry, I've barely finished a challllenge because I was busy all day :P

    Perfect mate ๐Ÿ‘ if you've made any progress and you want to see can you save another way then I can help out

  • @mottigedel said:

    I don't see why ppl are so obsessed with this just to save some bloodpoints for faster acquiring new perks etc when a new chapter drops. why is such a hurry to "unlock" everything? is that the time and age we live in... eveything needs to go fast and be done as fast as possible. Its like these challenges, people rush rush rush to get everything done... to end up with doing nothing ther est of the month.

    not to mention that you won't get the fragments too when saving these challenges and therefore you delay leveling up the rift

    Well, we're rushing to get it done so we don't have to worry about saving up Bloodpoints when the next Killer/Survivor comes out.

    It's called being smart rather than being impatient. Finish something now, so you don't have to worry about it later.

  • @mottigedel said:

    I don't see why ppl are so obsessed with this just to save some bloodpoints for faster acquiring new perks etc when a new chapter drops. why is such a hurry to "unlock" everything? is that the time and age we live in... eveything needs to go fast and be done as fast as possible. Its like these challenges, people rush rush rush to get everything done... to end up with doing nothing ther est of the month.

    not to mention that you won't get the fragments too when saving these challenges and therefore you delay leveling up the rift

    I'll explain why I personally like to do it.

    1. I don't really care when I unlock stuff from the rift. They are all mainly charms so they don't matter. I've already got a skin for all my main survivors and killers so they don't mean anything either.

    2. The points will eventually be unlocked so I don't mind waiting. At the minute those points would go towards leveling up a killer I'm not currently playing (Deathslinger).

    3. I still make sure to reach the end of the rift to unlock the charm. This means I can still progress onto the next set of challenges when I'm done.

    4. The next killer/survivor could be pretty cool. Maybe your new main perhaps? Especially since this one is a licensed killer, some people will want to get them to p3 as quickly as possible.

    5. I like playing fun builds on my mains. When a new survivor/killer drops there is usually some really fun builds that can be made with their perks. Since this new survivor won't have a lot of perks I want to unlock them for my main.

    6. Personally I like the look of the level after it's been completed. The mixture of blue and yellow looks really satisfying for me lol

    These are my reasons for doing this. Not everyone does this but I know a few do so I wanted to help them out as much as I can. I think at some point if you level up every single survivor and killer you may want to do the same as well.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277281#Comment_1277281

    Well, we're rushing to get it done so we don't have to worry about saving up Bloodpoints when the next Killer/Survivor comes out.

    It's called being smart rather than being impatient. Finish something now, so you don't have to worry about it later.

    Didn't see this sorry lol

  • @mottigedel said:

    I don't see why ppl are so obsessed with this just to save some bloodpoints for faster acquiring new perks etc when a new chapter drops. why is such a hurry to "unlock" everything? is that the time and age we live in... eveything needs to go fast and be done as fast as possible. Its like these challenges, people rush rush rush to get everything done... to end up with doing nothing ther est of the month.

    not to mention that you won't get the fragments too when saving these challenges and therefore you delay leveling up the rift

    Hi,

    I will also add to this, that I have all characters P3, all perks. I am just wasting BP on current characters, when a new one is just around the corner and I will not have the hours I do now to devote to levelling them.

    Oh, and when the chapter is released, the rift should still be active, so I can just claim the shards then! Even if not, I'm tier 29 already with 11 challenges saved from the first level of this Tome as well as the 12 that @CashelP14 has calculated in this one, so can't imagine that another 41 tiers in 55 days will be a challenge!

    I can understand people with low character levels having no need for this, but for us 100% gang, this is a very helpful thing to be able to do.

    Thanks again dude!

  • Thank you very much, was waiting for you to post this. I hope you will continue with this stuff๐Ÿค—

  • @madamretto said:

    Thank you very much, was waiting for you to post this. I hope you will continue with this stuff๐Ÿค—

    Don't worry I will mate ๐Ÿ‘ I do it for myself so I may as well post it to the forums also. I always try and upload it within 30 mins of the challenges being shown.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281361#Comment_1281361

    Don't worry I will mate ๐Ÿ‘ I do it for myself so I may as well post it to the forums also. I always try and upload it within 30 mins of the challenges being shown.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/977/381210_20200519003233_1 - Copy.png There was an error displaying this embed.

    I think I'm gonna spend all of these lovely bloodpoints (and Dailies) on the Pig.

  • Well spend your million bp first since your wasting it right now lol I wouldn't cash in your challenges till we know who the next killer is. I'd say we're guaranteed to know by next tuesday who it is

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Just checked you save 360,000 bloodpoints from this. You can save more if you don't want to complete every challenge.

    I have a different path but same outcome. My path is basically through the survivor challenges. Go up twice after the first survivor challenge, then from the master challenge straight to goal and from the third last also up to top over the generic and Legion challenge. With this you also can get 6 master and 6 normal challenges saved.

    And I keep Kate open and save the master challenge before that, because dropping twice in a chase is an easy one. I thought about the other two "dead-end challenges" as well, but locker grabs and basement hooks is not such a fun challenge. I got lucky with the basement, but for locker grab I needed 4 matches. I had to tunnel to force them into lockers to eat the DS. In the first 3 matches Iron Maiden didn't even trigger once.

    Also got 12 saved challenges from level 1. But I think it has only 5 master challenges.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1275612#Comment_1275612

    I have a different path but same outcome. My path is basically through the survivor challenges. Go up twice after the first survivor challenge, then from the master challenge straight to goal and from the third last also up to top over the generic and Legion challenge. With this you also can get 6 master and 6 normal challenges saved.

    And I keep Kate open and save the master challenge before that, because dropping twice in a chase is an easy one. I thought about the other two "dead-end challenges" as well, but locker grabs and basement hooks is not such a fun challenge. I got lucky with the basement, but for locker grab I needed 4 matches. I had to tunnel to force them into lockers to eat the DS. In the first 3 matches Iron Maiden didn't even trigger once.

    Also got 12 saved challenges from level 1. But I think it has only 5 master challenges.

    Send a picture of it if you can. The masters are worth more of saving them is vital. Maybe you did get a better path than me.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1285447#Comment_1285447

    Send a picture of it if you can. The masters are worth more of saving them is vital. Maybe you did get a better path than me.

    No, I mean in level one it was just different. In level 2 we have the same number, both paths grant each 6 master and normal challenges

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1285447#Comment_1285447

    Send a picture of it if you can. The masters are worth more of saving them is vital. Maybe you did get a better path than me.

    ignore the double master on bottom left, thats the Kate challenge I keep undone. Yellow outlines are the master challenges, yellow filled are the ones to keep

    grafik.png


  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1285457#Comment_1285457

    ignore the double master on bottom left, thats the Kate challenge I keep undone. Yellow outlines are the master challenges, yellow filled are the ones to keep

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/713/grafik.png

    Yea it does the exact same job so good work mate ๐Ÿ‘ that's why I didn't like that level. Felt like it could be done multiple ways which meant I had to keep checking it just incase I could have done better lol