Possible New Killer Leaked Add-Ons?
Saw this on one of the home photos the team uploaded last night. I thought the apple was Plagues but it's not and I don't recognize the other two either.
Can anyone tell me if they suit a particular license?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I think I've seen them somewhere before. The apple was a proposed perk for a fan-made killer "The Puppeteer" I think, and that brown one looks like a ruller weapon for the considered Teacher murderer.Not sure about the green one though. This could either be a random pic, or a clue. But I believe this isn't to do with the killer at this stage. Interesting find, though!
I believe these are actually scrapped ideas found in the game code from ages ago; apparently they were never removed.
The ruler was the power of "The Teacher", a scrapped killer.
The apple was, I believe, a scrapped perk.
The hat was a scrapped perk called "Detention".
Bearing in mind I wrote a puppet chapter then finding a perk relating to a puppeteer is quite funny lol
I just find it weird seeing these on one of their computers for no reason. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't know any license that these could relate to so I hope someone else would know.
Well it seems like they are revisiting them. There just doesn't seem to be a logically reason to me.
Here's the full picture btw.
Ok no problem mate ๐ maybe it was just an easter egg or something lol
Damn i got all that information wrong yikes
Well revisit this post in the future if they are used within the next 3 chapters lol
Weren't too far off mate
The hat was a scrapped perk. It's on the wiki; I just woke up and can't be bothered to check it's name rn.๐
Hang on, Trapple didn't have a perk colour before if I am correct
But I have my aluminum foil cap on so meh
All old and unused assets from the game code from the first year of release.
However, it would be interesting for them to revisit The Teacher. Maybe the game has opened up more opportunities for this killer to become viable, or they've tweaked it over time with an intention on bringing us this in future.
I just looked at the picture by booper and it seems like your correct. Any chance a license has a teacher involved?
Yea we know this now. It's more about why was it on the devs computer in 2020? Could have been an easter egg but it's hard to know.
Hey could be our licensed chapter lol
Wait I thought of someone. Iconic, scary and a mysterious survivor..
Mrs Trunchbull lol
I think they just wanna screw with you.
Oh my gosh... Her mori would be shoving a giant chocolate cake down their throat.
Probably lol just thought I'd show it anyway.
๐๐
Pressure they're just trolling with having those up on the screen for that picture.
Please god make The Trunchbull happen.
Nah, it would totally be hammer tossing them into a wall like with the girl with the pigtails.
I believe they're making another movie soon so it makes sense lol I haven't seen the movie in so long but I kinda want to watch it now