The Summer 2018 "Guess That Killer's Name" Competition
I don't care if we're finding out everything in mere hours, darn it, the hype is too strong! That just means we have these few hours to wildly speculate.
Same "rules" as last time; guess the new killer's "The" name before they're officially announced and win bragging rights until the next season. Feel free to choose the same guess as someone else or pick multiple names, but just don't go through half the dictionary.
I'd post our tantalizing clues but they're all over the front page.
Last time, the answer was so obvious it was "How did no one see that one coming?" so this time I"ll guess:
The Oni
The Torturer
Comments
The Scarred.
Pallet Face
It is going to be The Oni obiously
The killer
Perhaps. Most of the time they like going for something simple but plainly scary. I'd say something like 'The Ronin' would be likely too if they're using a local/Japanese term for the killer. But the Hag and Huntress were both had very 'flavored' lore and still had more generic names.
Alot of people think it is Kuchisake onna but it is not.
Like how would they call her.. "The Kuchisake onna" 😂
Genji
The Carved, I think... Cuz, ya know, Kuchisake Onna
Brb in a few hours where I give x a value.
Closer to the big reveal. Two more interesting details were floated from the trailer. You can see a light bulb on the floor at 0:15, which means this is a modern setting after all. Secondly, the 'mask' at the beginning is supposedly a female one. Perhaps the killer isn't the man talking either! People were theorizing it was female before the trailer dropped, but then again the trailers are usually pretty straightforward, so who knows! If the killer is female, it could be something as simple as 'The Girl'. We'll find out tomorrow...
Probably gonna be The Cut or something along those lines.
I'm dying XD
Yotsuya Kaidan
What do I win?