Who is Chapter 16's "mysterious" survivor?
While we know it will be a licensed chapter who would fit the bill for a "mysterious" survivor? Perhaps the survivor won't be licensed or maybe from a different license all together? cashier Carl with a licensed killer would be pretty cool. Who do you think it could possibly be?
Comments
Maybe an orginal handsome white boy for once. ๐ค Steve and Quentin bye ๐
At this point I'm in a downward spiral trying to figure out who the killer & the survivor will be.
It's a mystery.
Not a fan of the slab of meat known as David?? ๐๐ฅด
Naaaaah, He's too old
As PaulieEsther said Friday 13th might be possible, how about that psionic girl from part 7? That would be mysterious enough :P
I would also like Corey Feldman as survivor
I guess I go for the Daddy types ๐คท
Maybe the killer is slenderman and there's not really one set person so that's why it's a mystery?
Tommy Jarvis
If it turns out to be a Friday the 13th chapter, it could be Tina Shepherd seeing as she had telekinetic powers
Is there any famous horror movie survivors that we could call mysterious. I feel like we know a lot about the survivors that are in most movies like Candyman or Alien.
Maybe it'll be someone from the new Candyman film.