The most toxic survivor lorewise?

Comments

  • Lorewise? Probably Ace. No telling how many lives he has ruined with his "luck".

  • Ace, David, and Nea all come to mind. The playboy gambler, the borderline sociopathic fight-enthusiast, and the vandal.

  • Plague

    get it?

    ah….I'll make myself out

  • Depends on what you define as toxic. Because being toxic lorewise is definitely not the same as being toxic gameplay wise it's not going to be clicking flashlights and throwing butt dances at a trapper in lore

    Min being a lone wolf doesn't care about the other survivors and would leave them injured or to die prioritising what she's doing over helping them. Even if helping them poses no threat to her. Also she comes across as the closest thing I would come to actively arrogant when it comes to survivors for example one of her quote is literally U mad

  • Ash definitely.

    He blinded us with a flashlight remember? Smh.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Plague

    get it?

    ah….I'll make myself out

    ❤️ You joking?😍😘 You shouldn't.🧚‍♀️✨

  • @Volfawott said:

    Depends on what you define as toxic. Because being toxic lorewise is definitely not the same as being toxic gameplay wise it's not going to be clicking flashlights and throwing butt dances at a trapper in lore

    Min being a lone wolf doesn't care about the other survivors and would leave them injured or to die prioritising what she's doing over helping them. Even if helping them poses no threat to her. Also she comes across as the closest thing I would come to actively arrogant when it comes to survivors for example one of her quote is literally U mad

    Seriously though, Feng is the correct answer here. "U mad?" seals it.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1268421#Comment_1268421

    Seriously though, Feng is the correct answer here. "U mad?" seals it.

    I don't blame her if people kept getting my name wrong I'd be toxic too