Where are the mods ?
I'm wondering where are the mods to clean the forum/threads and answer relevant questions officially ?
Tagged:
Mod
I'm wondering where are the mods to clean the forum/threads and answer relevant questions officially ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm wondering how you colour your text
Dunno.
Tried to open a thread, had to edit it to fix a typo, now the thread is "waiting for verification" since this morning.
Not sure if it even exists anymore
My guess is copy and pasting it from word? or using a hex
test
EDIT : Doesn't work from a copy paste from word. Probably using a code allowed by the forum.
I feel like this thread is gonna die, leaving a frustrating mystery on its way.
Tho I suppose it's gonna prevent the forum to look like a teenage blog, which is not that bad of a thing, thinking about it.
it's just html code, guys
I decided to use it, cos I can't read that grey text on grey background that good. Soon or later they'll stop the usage of HTML code I believe. Besides that, I'm the lightbringer :pirate:
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_font_color.asp
This is just a test!
test
GIDDYUP!!!!!!
Yeah its basic hypertext markup language. (HTML) I run a website, and totally over thought this.
I think we're doing a great job here so far. This has been a very friendly and positive forum.
Now they will close this thread and will stop the usage of html code Kappa
not sure why. it is just a thread talking about color text.
Time for everything I say to be in purple.
IT HURTS MY EYES. PLS DON'T IMMA COLORBLIND
Is blue better? Lmao
Oh God it is so much worse.
OK, GO BACK TO PURPLE.
KEK.
Hmm how about dark violet? Just testing out. Found a wikipedia page that gives the codes in HTML for all 255 available colors.
Dark orchid.. hmm
Perhaps orchid?
Regular violet? This is too much fun lmao
The 3 last ones are allright lol
Orchid... Are you a girl ?
A male call it PINK.
I went with Dark Orchid. Also, I'm just going by what the HTML code is bro lol it's deffo pinko
Mods are here, jealous that I don't have a cool colour as well though.
Think everyone is just trying to get the hang of the new forums and of course, this is work in progress so there will probably be new changes coming. And with the PTB coming out it is a busy time and I'm sure you all know that we do have regular jobs/studies/families as well so nobody can be here all the time.
No family/jobs allowed.

Sorry. This is a gaming forum, it's serious business here.
EDIT : On a more serious tone, it seems like my topic still requires confirmation, not sure what it means. Can you handle that kind of stuff ?
Would be better if the color is disabled for everyone apart from devs and mods who both have their own color. Not to annoy everyone here but then its easy to spot devs and mods in threads
Wohooo MandyTalk is here
And doing a great job as always.
Good for having you.
Might be the right decision, but then that grey text on dark grey background should also been changed. Maybe even that font. It's not really good readable.
Mods are definitely needed, the forums are a disaster with posts in the wrong categories. Text color is fine - I like to be able to type in pink.
What is needed is is make it so BHVR employees have different avatars and titles in different colors so they are differentiated. I believe that is being discussed.
The Mods need to go to work and do something on this Forum, it's a complete Chaos at the moment
It would be less chaos if people learned to police themselves and actually read through rules and subforum purposes, but I suppose that would be asking too much. The mods all have lives sadly, and it looks like there are not many compared to the flood of players :ohnoes:
I've offered to be a mod and help. For free of course.
No response. The HTML needs to be out of here though as it is hard on the eyes and the light grey on dark grey is perfect.